Notifications
Clear all

Ivanka Trump

(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

Sorry everyone.  I should have included an explanation of The Lincoln Project for those unfamiliar.

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@polarberry, I apologize too for deleting Jessi's link to the Lincoln Project.  Sometimes I hurry to get things done and there are occasional casualties.  This app (the Forum app) has the unfortunate characteristic that once you hit <delete> there is no retrieval.  

BTW, I am assuming that they named their project after Abraham Lincoln because he was a Republican and they want to restore dignity to the party. However, I don't believe the Republican Party of the last century has any resemblance to the man who freed the slaves. 

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Thanks Jeanne, no apology necessary.  I've known about them for some time so my brain just went into automatic assume mode.

That's pretty much what their website says. Obviously, the Civil War was the most damaging and divisive event this country has ever experienced, and they are saying we can reverse the damage T. and his minions have caused and move forward together.

I've always believed that we never fully recovered from the CW. The post-war period was when a  different kind of battle line was drawn, idealogically, and the apricot hell-beast has flamed and capitalized on those differences in a way that is truly alarming.

But, as has been said many times on this forum, maybe we had to experience this to step back and see more clearly who and what we don't want to be.

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I ❤️ Chrissy Teigen, aka Queen of the Internet!

As usual, Jarvanka made a completely tone deaf post about self-isolating with kids at home, and as usual, Chrissy shot her down post haste:

https://god.dailydot.com/chrissy-teigen-ivanka-trump/?fbclid=IwAR0dCGrDrCGH5jmmPsrlBCkZMcGrrGWGhbOjHdRoD1TOTx16EyynUaOKz1E

PamP, lenor, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@laura-f

I ❤️Chrissy Teigen, too.  She can throw some shade and I’m here for it.

PamP, lenor, deetoo and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 SDJ
(@sdj)
Reputable Member Registered

Lena Rodriguez from “Tarot Down Under” on YouTube drew cards that made her think that Ivanka was going to get pregnant to avoid jail time or to simply elude Justice, in general. Wasn’t that a prediction here from around 2017? 

PamP, lenor, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@sdj she wouldn’t be the first inmate to be pregnant.  Justice should be applied to all but we know it’s not.    The sense of entitlement is disgusting. 

PamP, lenor, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: