Notifications
Clear all

Ivanka Trump

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Had a dream last night. There was a corridor in what looked like a very expensive Hotel, and people were banging on a door, and shouting: "Ivanka! Ivanka!...and looking very concerned. Anybody else get this? Any clues?

PamP, Lilinoe, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

Just coming back to the forum and seeing a new threat on Kushner and I was thinking: we need a thread of Kushner AND Ivanka. I think between her father and husband, both unraveling in their own ways she knows a very dark future is in front of her. Yes, she is very privileged and complicit but she is also a mother and concerned for her children, as she should be. The future of her children is without her dad and her husband and possibly without her. She is not in a good shape, I feel she and Melania don't get along very well. Melania knowing very well who she married but this pressure is too much for her, too. She also has her son's wellbeing prioritized (knowing her husband is sleeping around is one thing, having this discussed all over the world, however, is something she feels is detrimental to her son's upbringing). Ivanka's worry about her children is putting her over the edge.

Zoron, I hope your dream doesn't mean that she want's to retreat from life. She cares about her children, but the shame and pressure...

I get both Melania and Ivanka are concerned about the wellbeing of their children. But Ivanka did stuff that will get/ got her into legal trouble big time. She did it knowing it was shady (and shady business not new to any Trump kids but it's the first time they have to deal with its consequences and they are not ready) but now she is on the line for it. All is falling apart, and with it, her too. Is she going to be separated from her kids? It's a possibility and it's too much for her.

PamP, lenor, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LB
(@lb)
Reputable Member Registered

I look forward to seeing Ivanka Trump face Justice.

PamP, lenor, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I also look forward to seeing Ivanka Trump face justice. After a person understands the damage she and her husband have inflicted on others, all in order  to live a privileged  lifestyle, then let the compassion for her begin.  I want to feel compassion for her. I know that eventually I will. But I'm not there yet.   

This L.A. Times op-ed article summarizes Ivanka's role of legitimizing the underworld crime bosses  of the world. In one part of the world, we have gangsters and kleptocrats whose fortunes are built on plunder, bribery, electoral fraud, and murder.  These creeps then rely on the likes of  Ivanka who dresses and speaks nice, sends her kids to the best schools, and invites these criminals to the West to put their money into seemingly legitimate projects. She is one of those transition people who makes her living transitioning some of the world's worst criminals into acceptable society, then their money laundered earnings appear to be legit rather than criminal.  As the LA Times reported, "It's impossible to keep track of all the gangsters Ivanka has palled around with. But what's truly damning are the shady real-estate projects she has made rise and go forth."

lenor, FEBbby23, Lilinoe and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

As for Zoron's dream.  First Zoron has uncanny clarity, so I take this dream seriously.  Still, I don't think she is going to suffer any physical harm, from others or from herself.  I wouldn't be surprised if she had first hand knowledge about the dealings of criminals who might want her harmed if she were to talk. But I think the dream may be about how she is going to be publicly exposed and shamed.  Once the public realizes she's not the fair princess she appears to be, she may go into hiding from public view. Then people will be knocking on her door looking for her. That news is starting to surface, such as in the LA Times article.  

PamP, lenor, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Gigi
(@gigi)
Estimable Member Registered

Maybe the dream has to do with Ivanka's utter cluelessness. People in the dream, banging on the door of the hotel room, very concerned ---- to me, that image means "Wake up, girl, and face the music. We are very concerned about your obliviousness." She goes around smiling and pretending everything is fine and grand. She churns out tweets that completely ignore the public's irritation with nepotism. She makes statements that seem to anger everyone and question her morals. She is living in serious denial of reality. I don't understand why she just doesn't leave the WH.

PamP, lenor, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Gigi, your interpretation makes much more sense to me -- they are friends of hers trying to wake her up.  I read one interview with someone who worked for her.  She said Ivanka and Jared are very good at compartmentalizing.  They separated from themselves. 

PamP, lenor, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I do feel that Ivanka and Jared (though it's less obvious) compartmentalize things so much that they can't face reality. In one sense I'm extremely sick of both of them and their complicity in this evil administration. But then in another sense I see how they are incapable of seeing the writing on the wall. Ivanka has been used to being spoiled, as a beautiful woman she has been used to gentle treatment especially from men. No one has ever attacked her like this before, and in some sense I think she believes that the rules don't apply to her, that she is somehow special. Jared I think grew up in fear of his father and now is still trying to do his bidding in some sense. He doesn't have the talent for anything really and he doesn't seem to realize it. Neither of them have the intelligence to get away with anything, and so while I pity them, I think what comes to them will be well deserved.

PamP, lenor, FEBbby23 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Regarding Ivanka, I almost always read her energy as inauthentic.  To me, she seems to be either acting or pretending.   Regarding rules not applying to her, we have a two-tiered neo-feudal system here in the U.S. (and probably elsewhere).  The rules only apply to we the people and seem to be optional for the very wealthy.  This is probably why Jarvanka has gotten away with everything -- so far.   And they didn't have to bother being clever about it, either.  I'm extremely sick of them, too!   

PamP, lenor, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lauri-h)
Estimable Member Registered

So this article was in Think Progress - Ivanka and the Panama hotel that went through a week of conflict and ultimately ended with the removal of the trump name and booting of trump org officials. This was an Ivanka project.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/trump-panama-hotel-showdown-030f40d3f855/amp/

And this from the Vancouver Sun (I live in Seattle and visit  Vancouver somewhat frequently):

https://www.google.com/amp/vancouversun.com/business/local-business/fbi-investigating-ivanka-trumps-dealings-and-financing-of-trump-international-hotel-and-tower-in-vancouver-report/amp

maybe this has something to do with Zoron’s dream? The Panama conflict sounded pretty rambunctious.

ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

Also sick of them all. Who wouldn’t be? What I don’t understand is how trump would not face impeachment with loads of illegal goings on. 

It appears more and more apparent that Hillary won the Presidency as Russian interference could have easily turned a perfect storm of votes from various states. But would those who know everything....Mueller et al... let the public know this information?

imagine taking trump out of office and the mess of deciding what to do about Gorsuch, tax law passed, executive orders.

Sorry I went off the topic. So difficult to stay on one topic with so much going on. “What a tangled web we weave.....”

Anita

ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Lauri H,  thanks for the article on Panama which claims "Ivanka's signature real estate deals were disasters linked to drug cartels and money laundering".... Trump allegedly described the property as "Ivanka's baby."    

Hoping it's an omen or start of a trend.   

PamP, lenor, polarberry and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

I saw this referred to and linked in a WaPo comments section:

https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/03/new-york-prosectors-believe-ivanka-trump-skimmed-millions-from-the-2016-inaugural-fund/

New York Prosecutors Believe Ivanka Trump Skimmed Millions From The 2016 Inaugural Fund

A new government lawsuit filed in January alleges that Ivanka Trump illegally over-billed the non-profit Inauguration Committee to bilk expenses and benefit the Trump family. It doesn’t take an FBI agent with 30 years of experience to see that all that money pouring in, over $114 million for an inauguration committee, a number that vastly exceeded all previous inauguration funding, despite this being a smaller party. Rumors circulated that much of the money originated outside the United States, which operated as a big red light. Apparently that strobing right light proved too difficult to ignore, and the investigations started.

In the civil complaint, Attorney General Karl Racine charged the Trump inaugural committee and the Trump Organization with using around $1 million of charitable funds to improperly enrich the Trump family.

I suppose the Trumps believe they are a charity. They always seem to vacuum money meant to go to a good cause. To them, there is no “better cause” than newer clothes, vacations, furniture, etc.

An experienced event planner who was working for the inaugural, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, raised concerns directly with Donald and Ivanka Trump that the Trump International Hotel in Washington was trying to overcharge the inaugural committee.

lenor, polarberry, seaturtle26 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@rowsella

Whoa! Now it really begins to all come out!

A newgovernment lawsuit filedin January alleges that Ivanka Trump illegally over-billed the non-profit Inauguration Committee to bilk expenses and benefit the Trump family. It doesn’t take an FBI agent with 30 years of experience to see that all that money pouring in, over $114 million for an inauguration committee, a number that vastly exceeded all previous inauguration funding, despite this being a smaller party. Rumors circulated that much of the money originated outside the United States, which operated as a big red light. Apparently that strobing right light proved too difficult to ignore, and the investigations started.

https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/03/new-york-prosectors-believe-ivanka-trump-skimmed-millions-from-the-2016-inaugural-fund/

Reposting Rowsella's original post linkand info also into thread on the Unraveling of Donald Trump:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/u-s-politics/ivanka-trump/#post-22326

lenor, BlueBelle, polarberry and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I had two visions on 11.11.19 of Trump family members trying to escape the U.S. by boat in 2020. Ivanka has been implicated in several schemes.  I could only imagine these coming true if Trump himself is somehow out of power. 

PamP, BlueBelle, lenor and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I found the following regarding Ivanka in a meditation from October 24th last year:

I see an image of Ivanka chewing on her fingers in fear and nervousness. She knows her husband is implicated. When it is all done, she ends up moving to Europe. Her husband goes to jail. The loss of face is too much for her.

It looks like something similar to the above by @jeannemayelle

PamP, Lilinoe, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Anyone see The Lincoln Project's new ad targeting her and the brothers? I'm sorry I don't have a link, but it has Ivanka in a spoiled little rich girl voice, talking about the different ways they have all profited from T. being the Mad King.

PamP, Kim, yogagirl and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Here are some links to the Lincoln Project, a GOP group that is trying to defeat Donald Trump with a series of videos: The first video helps us understand who these folks are. Then come their youtubes: 

NBC: The Lincoln Project: meet the Republicans Trying to Beat Trump in 2020

Lincoln Project MAGA Church

Lincoln Project: Grifters series that begins with focus on Trump's children

Apology to jessi -- I deleted the video when I first saw it out of context with no explanation.  I would have preferred that I had  done some research first but we've been getting a lot of unverified troll YouTubes lately and I am trying to keep our forum clear of unverified videos.

So I've reposted the link you provided along with an explanation as to who the Lincoln project is.  The first video by NBC provides an explanation by the former head of the New Hampshire Republican Party. 

We had some predictions for this time period of Republicans turning against Trump.  I am wondering if this group might be the beginning of that movement.

Kim, Lilinoe, villager and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I’ve heard Ivanka is working at home due to exposure to the virus.  I also heard that turd has replaced Pence with Jarad to head up the task force.  Jarad’s brothers father in law is an ER doc and has guided Jarad to a Facebook group of like Drs.  OMG.  Earlier this week there was a rumor that the WH was delaying a statement until Jarad finished his own “research “.  This leads me to believe they have found a way to make big money off this disaster.  When karma comes for these people, and it will come, it’s going to comeBIG!

PamP, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

I am getting sense of "sinking ships" symbolic rather that actual.... I feel Ivanka will come up positive for COvid-19 - and/or others in the White House inner circle will too. Jared Kushner wrote the speech for the Orange Foolius that had him reading like a robotic Pinocchio which his FIL got peeved about after reading the reactions to it. They can buy their way out of just about anything... they can not buy their way out of Covid-19 and its wake.

RosieHeart, Lovendures, Lilinoe and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: