Notifications
Clear all

Ivanka Emails

(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest
Topic starter  

Ivanka is in the news. She had been using her personal email to conduct government business. Daddy is defending her and saying it’s not like Hillary. Will she be investigated like Hillary.  I doubt it but again that can change in January 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/19/politics/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account/index.html

Any thoughts? Can this be the beginning of the end for Ms. Trump

ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)
Illustrious Member Registered

I think what will make it so bad is the backlash to her excuse. It makes her look like shes hiding something amd will cause democrat investigation. The one thing a Trump cant get away with is saying they didnt know they couldnt use a private server after crucifying Hillary for it. 

VestraLux, Unk p, VestraLux and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest
Topic starter  

And that’s the beauty of it. They are making ridiculous excuses already 

VestraLux and VestraLux reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

One thing we know for sure: Trump has managed to wildly project each and every of his most egregious sins onto others—the entire time he's been in office. This isn't something only the left can see; the GOP knows it, and so do the more notorious apologists of his base. But it hasn't mattered yet. 

I think that by asking whether this will be the final linchpin for him (which probably most of us have wondered), we're yet again assuming that the party in power (despite being in the literal minority) is willing to operate from fairness and reason. Based on everything we know, this assumption is a mistake.

The primary defense mechanism (unconscious) of the GOP in dealing with the cognitive dissonance Trump's flagrant hypocrisy creates is to align more deeply with his win-at-all-costs energy. 

BlueBelle, Unk p, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

and to follow up on your "spot on" analysis of Trump's projection.  When he kept stating that the Dems were trying to "steal the elections" in Florida.....I can't wait to find out how the GOP stole the election in Florida.  I guess they called "dibs" on stealing it first.

BlueBelle, VestraLux, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: