It's Official: I am...

Notifications
Clear all

It's Official: I am now a Youtube psychic

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I just posted a 12 minute 2019 World Predictions on the economy, Donald Trump, and the climate on Youtube. It's embedded on the World Predictions Page in the left sidebar and it's on Youtube here with a total of one viewer so far lol.

This was Bright Opal's idea. She said, Jeanne, you have to do this. 

I tried to  answer  some of the questions you've been asking in the forum. If you have other areas you want me to answer in video, let me know.  

CC21, Baba, Ms. C. and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Jeanne, congratulations on jumping out of your comfort zone and creating your youtube channel.  Well done

Tiger-n-Owl, CDeanne, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Lovendures thank you. You figured it correctly that it was definitely out of my comfort zone.  YouTube feels like such a Wild West platform.  But it’s good to be able to speak my intuitions aloud.  

Tiger-n-Owl, Shawn, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Well done, you!

Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@14mamajo)
Reputable Member Registered

Discord is also used a lot as a live chat platform, i used it often to talk to people I watch on YouTube and a website called Twitch, which is a video game streaming service

I also see a lot of psychic Discord channels, I used to be in one before I worked out they didn’t do predictions or readings, it was like a self healing and astrology channel

Its worth checking out if you wish.

ReplyQuote
(@cdeanne)
Noble Member Registered

Brava!  Really happy you've established a YouTube presence!

ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

LOVE THIS IDEA!  I already watched, liked and subscribed. Thanks Jeanne and Bright Opal!

Tiger-n-Owl, Shawn, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

It had to be done,  Bright Opal is correct.  Any issues that arise can be managed, just as you have learned to manage this site.

Be brave and honest and true and we will surround you and support you.

Keep creating a niche for your own "you" time and hold it sacred just as you know in your heart your calling to serve others is, so to stay strong in mind, body, and spirit.

We love you,  Jeanne, and we believe you can do and be whatever is needed for as long as is needed, keep using your gifts for good of all and all will be well.

PS: 

I loved watching you through the lens of a broader world view. Well done, indeed.

(Sending a purple heart accolade to you)

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, mariad and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

All, thank you.  CDeanne, thank you. Darren will check out discord.  Lynn, means a lot that you checked it out. I have such respect for you. Michele - your words brought tears. There is so much to offer this way. Yes it is about serving.  

Have you ever experienced having a little spirit hover over your head pressing you to write something, set up classes,  or in this case, to put out a video for people?  

Liz Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love) wrote about it in her book Big Magic.  I've had these little book divas hover over me for years.  Gilbert says if you don't capitulate to their messages, then they leave and find someone else to hover over.  But sometimes they stay with you for years.  The feeling after you have fulfilled the inspiration created by these little divas is so good.  It's a feeling of having fulfilled a destiny. 

Only now I see not just one but a series of YouTubes hovering over me.  Damn. 

Michele, BlueBelle, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne, follow your divas! Thank you for the video ❤️

ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Hey Jeanne, welcome to the YouTube scene. You did a great job with your first video post, and I hope you keep going. It was a joy to see you in person and to be able to absorb your presence. 

Two small tips to consider: 1) Use the term "psychic prediction" instead of just "prediction" in your title of future posts.  The reason I suggest this is because savvy YouTubers do searches using the "psychic prediction" term, and your post won't show up in their search results.  2) Always post your website address in the description of your post or just underneath it.  You refer to your website several times, but there's no convenient hot link for viewers to click on.  

Marley, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

KB, thanks. :-)

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Liked and subscribed. Mazel tov!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Laura, you are a gift.  Thanks.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

Wow, i go offline for a few days, and all kinds of things happen! Love your video, Jeanne. I think it's a great idea, and hope you do many more in the new year!

CC21, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posting this from a student of  Ayurvedic philosophy who wrote to me: "Your predictions are similar to views from the great Vedic Yuga Cycles of Time which I study." 

"Trump is performing an evil role necessary to show us what we do not want, to help bring more wholesome ethics, simple living, care for each other, and yes, farming, living in small communities where we nurture the planet and each other.

"Climate change is it—the young people see it and Bernie Sanders is the only candidate talking about the global effects coming. There will be no safe place, only inside, meditation, love, and greater love.

"On July4, 2019, my community will dedicate a beautiful Temple of Light for all humanity. Thank you for offering hope. Love and more love." -- N.

CDeanne, Unk p, CDeanne and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@robin)
Reputable Member Registered

Just watched your latest YouTube video, you did a wonderful job.  The way you outlined the prophecies in this segment gave me butterflies. Thank you for doing these videos.

Baba, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cdeanne)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne, I just watched your latest YouTube video.  Throughout, your messages were beautifully expressed.  I'm feeling so uplifted!  

And I'm feeling such gratitude.  Gratitude for recently finding you via the Internet.  Gratitude for the community you cultivate.  And gratitude for knowing we are of the same "tribe"!

(1984-5 was when I, too, first received strong messages with nearly identical projections/in the very same light as you did.  I'm kinda blown away by this!)

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

yeah! what she ^ said!   Here's a linky to Jeanne's new video https://youtu.be/hGjbefgujOM

CDeanne and CDeanne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

I also just watched your new video.  

Wow!  Simply Beautiful!  

Thank you for creating this new adventure for us all to partake in with you.

Jeanne Mayell, CDeanne, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: