Is William Barr, Tr...

Notifications
Clear all

Is William Barr, Trump's AG Nominee, in cahoots with Mueller???

KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Barr has already been the Attorney General, he's a known scholar, a known stickler for the law, a known devotee of the Department of Justice.  Barr is also a responsible and un-bullyable adult.  These are the qualities of cabinet members who ultimately never get along with Trump and who most likely would never accept a job working for him.  As we all know, Trump's a "one-pager" who doesn't give much thought to anything, and he's a stickler for lawlessness.  Why on earth does Barr want this job?  I'm being serious.

Yesterday as I was listening to Barr's answers to questions from the senators, it came to me that Barr might be a deliberate "plant" in Trump's administration. Why for example, would Barr submit a voluntary paper that he distributed to an unusually wide audience that was deliberately designed to get Trump's attention?  Really, it makes no sense unless Barr's deliberately going after the job for undisclosed reasons.  Barr also made the point of saying he has great respect for Mueller and remains good friends with him. Could Barr be in cahoots with Mueller?   Could he be there to put guard rails on Trump?  

Am I picking up on something based on my own hopeful bias, or could this really be a masterful ruse to protect Mueller and infuse some much-needed law into Trump's corrupt, lawless world?  Is anyone else getting any insights on this?  

CDeanne, mariad, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered
Topic starter  

One more thing.  Rod Rosenstein has been a faithful, vigilent protector of the Mueller investigations.  Why would he leave if he wasn't 100% sure Mueller would be protected?  The timing of Rosenstein's bail out makes no sense unless someone else, equally vigilent, is coming on board to take his vital place.   There might really be some people with power and influence who recognize Trump as a clear and present danger.  Is Barr one of them?  

CDeanne, mariad, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

The thought that he might have put himself forward for the good of the collective has also occurred to me. Although I feel a bit conflicted about Barr, I threw a few cards last night and they indicated to me that he will do the right thing and work in a positive manner. 

Lovendures, mariad, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: