Is it possible... t...

Notifications
Clear all

Is it possible... that Pelosi would be the next president?

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant
Topic starter  

Many of us have seen a vision of a woman with dark hair becoming president.

Nancy Pelosi has dark hair. This kind of hit me like a bolt when I saw the pics of the Twitler-Schumer-Pelosi meeting.

If Trump and Pence are both out, she becomes president (because in 2019 she goes back to being Speaker of the House).

Anyone have insight? Thanks!

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Honestly, the thought kept popping into my head over the past 2 days and especially while watching the meeting today.  

Nobody seems to have seen Pence as president.  Their seems to be mixed views on Trump, with many not really seeing anything clearly,  some feeling he stays and some feeling he resigns.  When things pop into my head like the past 2 days, they tend to come true, though not always.  Often enough that I now take note to see what happens down the line.  It is difficult because  I have strong feelings about the president and feel my hope for change might be influencing me.

Maybe we should focus on Pence.  I would love to know what Pence was thinking during the Schumer/Pelosi meeting and where he is a year from now. Maybe we should focus on Pelosi a year from now, not the next election.  

LalaBella, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I didn't see who would be speaker of the house at the time, but I made reference to this very scenario several months ago in the End of Trump's Presidency thread here.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cdeanne)
Noble Member Registered

This afternoon Pelosi stated she will only be Speaker until 2022 (choosing to retire then).  Not sure how binding her declaration is, and if, should she become president due to impeachments, there would be a problem with her being able to maintain the office...Previous members' visions have seen a woman with dark hair becoming the next president, and some have then seen that the woman's progress in the office is somehow contested or even blocked.  Again, I have no clue how binding Pelosi's declaration today to leave her position as Speaker in 2022 is, and if, somehow, that would prevent her from inheriting the presidency... 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

When I focus on Pelosi, I get little to no vibe for president. I feel a strong vibe about Kamala Harris running for president, but when meditating on the 2021 winner, I saw a woman as likely winner but then something happens that blocks it.  Harris is going to decide if she will run over the holidays. 

CDeanne and CDeanne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

The blocking piece has already happened with Pelosi. She has survived the blockade. I think it would logically make sense that she would be "acting President" or something and this would cause a rift. But she might do an interim stint, and in this time of Political firsts it would be a great compromise.  It is within the realm of possible outcomes.  Maybe somebody in government is exploring this now in talks. That's the logical way I am seeing it.

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: