House of Trump, Hou...

Notifications
Clear all

House of Trump, House of Putin

(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Found this intriguing... Trump is reincarnation of Nero? Putin is Julius Caesar?

https://reincarnationresearch.com/a-past-life-explanation-for-donald-trumps-affinity-for-vladimir-putin-the-reincarnation-case-of-julius-caesar-vladimir-putin/  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I think he’s reincarnation of Musillini. 

SDJ, Paul W, SDJ and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

No, definitely not Mussolini. Trump is too much the snake oil salesman to behave like a true fascist dictator.

Nixon is the leader he clearly has the most things in common with.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

My vision doesn't mean that anyone else's vision is wrong.  It's just one perspective. 

The vision of Trump as a fascist and possible a Mussolini knock-off, albeit American style, is a vision that came to me a few times in different ways and unexpectedly which often is more likely to come true (the unexpected part).  It is not a rational deduction from historical knowledge. 

I've seen DT in visions twice  as a toddler fascist who, given enough mentoring and enough power, will morph into a full fascist dictator in all of it's horror.  (But he won't be allowed to.)  He wants to be like Putin.  He admired Mussolini with a mention of his favorite quote. But Trump is in one of the longest running democracies in the world where fascism will be opposed and fiercely fought.  He wants approval and senses how far he can step in the direction of the dictators he admires.  Every dictator has his own way.  DT has pushed this country  closer towards dictatorship more than any president in history.   I've also seen Trump as a child, so maybe he's a toddler Mussolini. 

He's said his favorite quote is Mussolini's famous quote - It's better to be a lion for a day than a lamb for a lifetime.  His alt-right followers have taken up that vision and called him the lion.   He resembles the man.

I'm explaining here  how my vision makes some sense.  But the vision came first before I had any thoughts about the man as a fascist.  The vision is all I really have, all any of us has, and that is what this site uses.  The error can be in my interpretation, I admit. 

I initially saw him six months before the election holding a fasces, a Roman symbol of authoritarian power that Mussolini adopted and thus coined the term fascism.  I didn't know what it was.  It was a bunch of sticks tied together with rope. At the top was a double ax.  Someone, was it you, Paul?,  who reads the site posted that it was a Roman fasces. So I searched the Internet and found it.  It's true that the same symbol can just mean a strong authoritarian central government based on force. In fact the Congress has the symbol flanking the main podium. But the forefathers never envisioned Trump's version of rule.

It's a matter of degree where DT would go if allowed. His treatment of immigrants and rhetoric towards them and the press are an alarming direction. Nixon dissed the press but didn't have the back up that Trump has. 

Many people say we don't know what fascism is if we think Trump is a fascist. Well, fascism has many expressions  and has yet to have more expressions.

I go with the menacing expression on his face (looked like Mussolini) and the symbol he held in his hand in my vision of him standing on the Inaugural platform. I got that vision  six months before the Inauguration.  I didn't believe, couldn't believe, he was the newly elected president.  But he was.  But I got the feeling of the man in that vision as brutal and cruel and craving absolute power.   In another vision I had of him in 2016 as he was awaiting the vote of the Electoral College, he was a baby lion wondering anxiously what the Electoral College would do.  

As I said, mine is not a rational vision that is deduced from analysis. It's a psychic vision. 

If your visions come unexpectedly from the ether, then they are also likely to be correct.  There is no absolute correct answer most of the time when we meditate and see visions. 

Take what makes sense to you and leave the rest.  :-)

numerologist, VestraLux, Baba and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laurie)
Estimable Member Registered

The first time I heard the theory of Trump being the reincarnation 0f Mussolini, it rang a bell.  I believe you are right.  Keep up the good work.

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

He could be both. Definitely has that Roman aura eh!? 

ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Some time ago I posted that I had a vision of Trump as King Kong roaring w planes all around. That feels like this time. Many are coming forward to dogpile on the misfortunes, they are all coming to fruition at or around the same time. It's Karmic transformation. He has served his purpose to invigorate grassroots and force our better angels out of complacency by being a version of a man that is lacking in so many, broken ways. Or maybe more MISSING than broken. 

To the prediction below I add "Stick a fork in Trump, he's done."

• I see a bank vault and Trump. He is closing the doors of the bank vault and he’s inside it. I hear the words “whatever” and “That’s all folks!” Then I hear a sizzling sound like an egg or piece of meat burning. (Alex)  Came true with NY Times story about documents hidden in a safe.

v

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for bringing up the vision!  

I could not find your prediction so do let me know when and where you posted it—perhaps on the prediction page comments?  If you click on your name the website will bring up all posts you made in the forum.  Can do something like that too for the prediction page comments but need your help to find it   Before I can post it as a hit.  

Zoron did post a particularly hilarious vision of trump as King Kong hanging from the top of a skyscraper waving away attacking planes.  I was waiting for the right moment to post it as a hit along with many other predictions of trump in trouble from various readers here.  

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne, just to clarify, when I said "definitely not Mussolini" I didn't mean that Trump never had, at any point, the potential of becoming a fascist-like dictator. I actually agree that at one point that looked like a possibility. What I meant was that, at present time, that potential is gone and won't materialize.

ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Rush to Amazon and rent Active Measures, the compelling new documentary about how Russia infiltrated our election process and why Trump was the most natural, corruptable and willing candidate to become Putin's bitch, err I mean puppet.  If you have an Amazon Prime membership, it's only $3.99 to rent it for a month.  The movie goes into a lot of complicated background detail about the playbook that Putin used to disrupt the elections in the Ukraine and Georgia, but it's absolutely necessary.  And why?  Because then it hits you like a ton of bricks that Putin used the exact same playbook on us.  The most horrifying part is that Putin's dastardly influence is still in process, and seems to have the support of the entire GOP.  The good news is that the toothpaste is out of the tube, folks.  Trump is already caught, but it's going to take a bit for it to catch up to him.  I hope we aren't totally destroyed before this happens.  It's Putin's goal to separate us, to weaken us and to make our institutions untrustworthy.  He's doing a pretty darn good job.  

Jeanne Mayell, SDJ, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 SDJ
(@sdj)
Reputable Member Registered

Jeanne, “Drain the swamp” was Mussolini’s campaign slogan.

Jeanne Mayell, KB, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Really? 

ReplyQuote
(@marley)
Estimable Member Registered

SDJ, only half true as per this Politifact article: https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/may/09/madeleine-albright/madeleine-albright-right-about-mussolini-and-drain/

Evidently he literally drained swamps around Rome as public works projects, but he never had any political slogans saying "Drain the Swamps."

Jeanne Mayell, SDJ, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Marley thanks. Great article.  SDJ, thanks for prompting us to check it out.  So it’s half true— Mussolini ran on a campaign, in part, to cleanse or purge the bureaucracy —as did Trump (and also Reagan by the way. Republicans love to go after the bureaucracy but then  they end out creating a worse and more expensive scenario).  And Mussolini  also said he would literally drain the swamps surrounding Rome.  

ReplyQuote
 SDJ
(@sdj)
Reputable Member Registered

I got my information from Madeleine Albright's book. She lists several more parallels to previous fascists, but primarily to Mussolini. The main difference between the two men being that Mussolini was disciplined and willing to do the work. 

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@annad)
Eminent Member Registered

I believe the Russian motivation is to cause chaos. This is why they support extremists on both sides of a democratic divide. They don’t support anyone in the centre! When I was a child I used to watch old re-runs of the show “Get Smart”. The opposing force, modeled on the USSR, was called “Chaos”. I think this motivation has been around for a while.

LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Does anyone else find it interesting that right after Rick Perry returns from Russia, Trump declassifies info that would show how we surveiled Page and how the FBI investigation was conducted at the start. I cant see anything specific on it but my gut intuition tells me that Putin sent orders back to his puppet with Perry acting as messenger boy. Depending on what all is included and released, this could give Putin the info on how he was caught and how not to get caught in 2018 and 2020.

ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

MAS, I wasn't aware of Perry's sojourn, but when the news hit me that Trump has ordered this disturbing declassification, I instantly felt it was a distract-and-disrupt play intended to divert the heat and scrutiny that'll be launched his way as Manafort's participation with the Special Counsel unfolds. I can see Stephen Miller encouraging it.

Still, it wouldn't surprise me to learn anything at this point.    

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Trump's declassification of those documents is an act of treason. It's meant not only to distract, more importantly it is a way to share how our intelligence agencies do their jobs with our enemies. Make no mistake, we are at war and have been for a while now. Just because it's mostly electronic and not guns and bombs doesn't mean it's not happening.

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

I can't help it, but these days my mind keeps circling back to Alex's prediction:

• I see a bank vault and Trump. He is closing the doors of the bank vault and he’s inside it. I hear the words “whatever” and “That’s all folks!” Then I hear a sizzling sound like an egg or piece of meat burning. (Alex) 

This has already been marked as a hit, but I also find the current situation so fitting. With the shut down, Trump has in many ways closed down the government's coffers. He has boxed himself in, leaving little room to manoeuvre. He is alone and isolated in the White house, he is unable to address the nation via the State of the Union. Personally, he seems unaffected (see his 'hamberder' dinner) and indifferent, while federal workers are struggling to put food on the table. Does anyone else see it this way?

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, Paul W and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: