House Amendment abo...

Notifications
Clear all

House Amendment about weaponized ticks

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@jeanne-mayell

Jeanne, I believe you wrote a post about a year ago regarding weaponized ticks.  Looks like The House passed an  amendment to the defense bill, which would require the Pentagon inspector general to examine "whether the Department of Defense experimented with ticks and other insects  as a biological weapon between the years of 1950 and 1975." 

The article specifically mentions Lyme disease.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-passes-amendment-ordering-pentagon-to-investigate-whether-ticks-were-weaponized/

Coyote, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Lovendures, Thank you for pointing this out.  Two investigative journalists each documented separately that DOD experimented with ticks back in the 50's-70's by weaponizing them with borrelia, the lyme bacteria and other dangerous microorganisms.  The evidence is strong for many reasons that people can read about both studies here. 

The Department of Defense was experimenting with ticks in this way on a leaky laboratory on Plum Island, NY off the coast of Long Island. The tick-borne disease then spread to locations surrounding the island - Lyme CT, and Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, MA.  

If nothing else, the House bill will raise attention to the origins of this disease that has caused havoc in the northeast and is now taking hold around the eastern half of the U.S. and Canada. 

Coyote, BlueBelle, Coyote and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)
Prominent Member Registered

This is so crazy to be posted here... 

I wish I had the time to go into a long drawn out story of how my family eventually fell slowly apart but I'll save the details and explain in short: 

10 years ago my dad was diagnosed with parkinsons. I knew it was not that. 

Needless to say, 10 years of ingesting 20 pills a day, he gradually became so miserable, abusive, intolerable, sick..that my mom had to leave him for her own safety. 

It was at rock bottom my dad decided he was going to say top taking all the medication he had been prescribed by the doctor. 

Suddenly.... no tremors...no anger....and a host of other health ailment's disappeared. 

When he finally became of sound mind again he started to do some research and found out that there was a connection between the lymes disease he got in the 80s and this fake parkinson he was diagnosed with. Lymes is often referred to as "the great imitator" 

He told his Dr about this before he began parkinsons treatment and went back after his own realization only to have them say "you don't just get rid of Parkinsons and you were treated with antibiotics for the lymes" 

Funny enough... reports and many conspiracies on these ticks was that they were released into the public for study...and oddly enough, one of the places noted was exactly where my dad was bit. 

Long story short: my parents went to therapy....we all did..and we are working through a lot of family trauma. But through that, we are also realizing in our research that many scientist believe lymes disease can be transmitted to spouses and....children. odd. 

VestraLux, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@perriwinkle10)
Prominent Member Registered

(I also should mention that we believe the first diagnosis of Parkinsons was more than likely a resurgence of the lymes disease snice you cannot get rid of it forever. It comes in flare ups over time)

Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

I have a friend who has Lyme disease.  She is in her 40's.  It took many years to diagnose it and she is concerned because she knows she was pregnant with at least 2 children while having it.  It has been a huge emotional and financial strain as well and debilitating.   It took so long to diagnose because she didn't " live in the right area". She lived in the Pacific Northwest.  They now think she contracted it perhaps  up to 15 years ago on a trip to Ohio to visit family.

Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

I have had Lyme disease as have so many of my friends and family.  I did take (and still continue on occasion) Doxycycline.  My husband's cousin is in a wheel chair since her 30's and she will never walk it seems again (now she is having trouble even holding things in her hand in her late 40s) because she was misdiagnosed with MS when it was actually Lyme for years. This has devastated her entire family and he life.  I am sitting here writing this while I work from home with electronic stims on my back for pain because Lyme truly never leaves you even when it's not "active" and it causes me to have back and shoulder pain.  The government should be sued and more over this.

VestraLux, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@perriwinkle10

Your family's story one of the most painful  stories of misdiagnosed lyme.  If there are ever hearings in Congress about the damage the CDC and the Infectious Disease Society of America has caused by covering up and/or mismanaging lyme treatment, we will perhaps learn more of the tragic stories this DOD-created disease has caused.  But your family's needless  suffering breaks my heart and infuriates me. I'm so glad it has cleared up. 

I got lyme in 2015 and had to go through hell and several clueless doctors  to get treated.  My current doctor, a Princeton graduate geeky science type,  not prone to conspiracy theories, the old me she is  certain it is  a Department of Defense-created disease. 

So much cover-up and look at the consequences.  The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) have kept so many in the dark and controlled how doctors have understood this disease.  We've learned we can't trust these institutions. 

VestraLux, Unk p, Coyote and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: