Notifications
Clear all

Hope Hicks

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi, This topic was lost when the site crashed this morning.  The site is back up so if you posted something here, please repost your thoughts about Ms. Hicks. She is in the news again today.   I would like to do a scan of Ms. Hicks but want to take some time to think it over.  For now my sense about her is that she is getting conflicting advice -- her own lawyers are probably telling her to tell the truth, but there are likely some Trump lawyers who are trying to influence her in the other direction. At the moment I sense she is thinking she will try to not remember things. 

ReplyQuote
 Lola
(@lola)
Reputable Member Registered

Hi Jeanne, Yes I posted about Hope Hicks because I think she might break wide open this whole Trump/ Russia connection as she is very close to Trump, or maybe she won't!

I can't get a clear picture on her. She seems rather mysterious...former model from Conn, her father a well known corp PR man. I hope (no pun intended) she does the right thing.... Please scan her, love to know what you're picking up...

diana11 and diana11 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I have read that Hope Hicks is both loyal to Trump and one of the most competent people in the administration.  My sense is (and I don't claim any specific intuitive ability and mostly base this on what I have read) that the Mueller investigation is systematically painting senior advisors, like Hope Hicks, into a corner. She my want to "missrember" or conveniently not remember at all but I suspect she was confronted with corroborating testimony. "You say you weren't in this meeting? That's odd as all of the other attendees said you were there." etc.  When I was in the Army during the Vietnam war we used to say that our M16 selector switch had three different settings, "safe, single shot, the (poop) just got real" The "poop" is getting real for the Trump inner circle.

Lola, Jeanne Mayell, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

I posted this before but I felt that she is the one - the woman- that gives up Trump. She may be loyal to him but she's also very ambitious and will put herself first. No way will she go down for Trump - I just don't see it - she'll save herself first if she can. 

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

I do, too.  When Hope Hicks was interviewed by Mueller's team, I got that they think of her as the Priestess of Discs upright twice.  I kept thinking about why ... did they think she's sexy, is she involved with someone who really works for the FBI, she can't possibly be involved with Trump???  Then I started thinking of her as a vessel for communications, which is entirely consistent with an 11/16 Politico article about her.  She received emails from Papadopolous, Carter Page, Paul Manafort, and "tangled with Roger Stone" (whatever that means).  These guys may have hired a bunch of Russian hackers to undermine the election.  It does appear that she is as competent as Paul describes and she's been moving communications between these guys and Trump and friends as part of her job.  My read is that she didn't realize how seriously whack the situation was until she was in the interviews and decided to talk afterwards and did, because she started thinking about wanting to be free of Trump and friends in the long term.  She's only 29.          

diana11 and diana11 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

This morning I realized, she did take care of herself ... but what if it's like the utter stupidity of Watergate and somebody hired Russian hackers to hack the DNC?

ReplyQuote
Share: