Has anyone seen Tru...

Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone seen Trump go to jail?

(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I'm not sure what his intent was-but in yet another abnormal move, Trump filed for reelection on the day he was sworn in-Jan 20, 2017 at 5:11 pm as noted here at the  FEC .

Ironically, conservative opinion magazine The Weekly Standard had a hissy that Obama filed so early- April of 2011 for the 2012 campaign. Obama reelection announcement historically early  

As the article notes, most incumbents wait until the election cycle is nearing to file. Trump wasn't even in office more than a few hours before he filed. He's been fundraising since Inauguration Day. Now whether he still intends to run or how he thinks he'll deal with the contributions remains to be seen.

RosieHeart, BlueBelle, Marley and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

My sense is that close family will have different public versus private responses.  Some may become angry at Dad,  but we won't hear about it

Tuning into them now, I feel strong family bonds between Ivanka and Don Jr and their father. They have bet their futures on him and the extent of the attachment is a web that engulfs them.

I am not sure who Ivanka and Don Jr would be as people if they broke from their father. Their identities and lifestyles are tied up in his world. Their father has always been a controversial celebrity, and they have lived with the family secrets and the adversity.  One person who knows them commented that Ivanka and Jared have an amazing ability to compartmentalize. They shut their feeling selves off from other parts of themselves. 

Once Trump loses his political power and falls out of favor,  I feel they will grieve rather than turn against him.

I don't think Ivanka will face prosecution and I also don't think she will betray her father to save herself if she needs saving.  The same goes for Don Jr.even though he is going to face prosecution.   Trump will work to protect his kids.  They feel like a unit to me.

Jared is an different  story.   I don't see undying loyalty in him to Trump. But I don't feel it will be helpful to Jared if he betrays Trump. My sense is that Mueller doesn't need his testimony and would rather prosecute him than offer him a deal.

Fox will go the way of the GOP political leadership and the corporations they represent.  Keep in mind that Fox pundits have their own followings, so some, like Hannity, are innately more loyal to Trump than others.

The network watches the ratings of each of their shows and they watch the pushback from sponsors.  If sponsors pull their ad contracts because their customers complain about the show hosts, then Fox responds to save their advertisers.  So Fox would withdraw its support of Trump if their viewers don't support him.  But their viewers are conservative so don't expect a quick response from Fox. 

VestraLux, CDeanne, numerologist and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

Jeanne, I completely agree. I also feel Jared is loyal to no one but himself. Both Jr and Jared will pay the piper. I'm seeing Ivana alone at home with her children. All three of them will pay servere fines. There are already sealed indictments against Trump. He'll continue to explode until he reaches the point of no return. Then he goes silent. Either by choice or illness. They will no longer be able to deny his illnesses. I also turn off the sound when he's on tv. His vibration makes me feel ill. Karma is coming. He'll be forced to face himself for the first time. I don't think he'll learn any lessons in this lifetime. He has no inner awareness. 

RosieHeart, Paul W, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@adora)
Estimable Member Registered

Henry the Eighth presided over England during the beginnings of the Renaissance.  He’s sometimes thought of as the last of the Medieval or Middle Ages King in England (and a perfect Renaissance Prince before he got old and turned into a ruthless tyrant who murdered two of his wives and many of his friends and advisers).  It is notable that Henry was not raised to be King.  His older brother who was to be the King died at age 16.  Henry became the King at 17 years of age, and was quite content to let his advisers run the government while he pursued his pleasures.  If their decisions were unpopular or didn't work it wasn't his fault is was theirs with dire consequences for them.

The break with the Pope was to fill his coffers with the riches of the churches, not just to divorce his wife although in his day that was equally important as he needed a male heir. He was in many ways very similar to Trump.  An authoritative narcissist running a kleptocracy.

Perhaps that is why you see him when you think of Trump – the king who really doesn’t accept the responsibility of the throne but jealously guards all the power and pleasure of the position. The king who overturns the entire system to enrich himself regardless of the consequences to others.  He’s the last gasp of the old patriarchal corporate/political system (the middle ages in Henry's case) and the USA is on the cusp of a shift into something different/better (the Renaissance or Enlightened Age).

Henry died a very lonely, very sick man who had killed everyone who ever cared for him except his children in the end

And luckily the president can't execute people who disagree with him as he's not ruling through divine right.

VestraLux, Bee, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Adora, thank you for illuminating me on the Henry VIII comparison.  When I get a vision from spirit, it is usually more informed than I am.  You have kindly filled in the blanks. I'm including my Henry VIII comparison below. It's part of this post which included a few other visions of the Trump fate.

A vision of Henry the Eighth and the Pope. (excerpted from this post)

During meditation, I saw a sixteenth century Pope. In the Tarot, this image represents the fifth Trump card, the Pope or Hierophant, and means higher authority, higher than the Emperor. card IV.

Next I saw an image of Henry the Eighth, the hedonist populist king of England, who defied the Pope over his right to divorce his wife. The image I saw looked just like the one on the right, which happened to be painted in 1538, the year that Henry defied the Pope and was excommunicated from the Catholic Church. The painting was done right before he was excommunicated.

Trump has been taking a similar path in that he defies the higher authority in the U.S. which is our Constitution. The Constitution says that the president cannot be the State itself, but a servant of the state, subject to all of its laws.

Like Henry, Trump tries to get the will of the people behind him in order to break from Mueller with impunity and establish himself as the highest authority in the U.S. He pushes the legal boundaries and backs off only when the Congress and the courts refuse to back him. The Congress refuse to back him when the people speak out against him. The Midterms have put many GOP politicians, though not all, on notice that backing Donald Trump could be their undoing.

Was spirit telling me that the same situation will unfold for Trump that unfolded for Henry the Eighth?

It did not end out well for Henry and thus for Trump:

• Henry remained as king but he was excommunicated from the Catholic Church, which was the church of all of Christendom.
  • He established his own church, but the  move was unpopular with his people, as was his new queen, Anne Bolyn, who he married in a quiet secret ceremony.
  • Their marriage soured quickly and he later had her beheaded.
  • His quest for a male heir, the prime reason for breaking with the Pope, did not work out well either.

But there was an unexpected positive outcome for England:

• Anne Bolyn’s daughter, Elizabeth, ascended to the throne and became England’s greatest monarch.
  • This female monarch kept foreign invaders at bay, promoted the arts and and heralded an age of enlightenment for England.

Hmmm. Food for thought for today’s situation – which is almost exactly 500 years later. -- Jeanne Mayell

VestraLux, Lawrence, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

For what it's worth, both Don Jr. and Jared (and Eric) are Capricorns, and given their charts, they're facing some hard transits—now, in December, and through early next year (which is as far as I've looked).

In particular, both face a transiting Pluto square Pluto. With this aspect, the immense and transformative energy of the smallest planet is demanding change, which is often a painful process. If we haven't let go of negative, exploitative, unworthy-of-the-soul habits or behaviors, this aspect will strip us bare so that we have no choice. Pluto comes to transform or destroy; you choose.

In Kushner's case, he faces a Saturn square Saturn transit. And Don Jr. faces Saturn square his Lunar Nodes.

Saturn instructs us in lessons pertaining to structure, discipline, and the need for clear boundaries. Saturn is the archetypal Lord of Karma. And wherever he appears in our charts, he symbolizes our fathers—their presence or absence, their strengths or deficits.

These are two men who are not only shaped in the image of their fathers, but whose karma is inextricably bound to them. The Lunar Nodes are all about how we're either avoiding or integrating our past karma in order to grow our souls. When we fail to do the latter, the outer planets—Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune (slowest moving with the most transformative energies on the collective)—have a lot to say about it.

Given just that (and there are a lot more tricky transits for them), I'd say these men (plus Trump) are going to have a bumpy end-of-year/early next. I wouldn't be surprised by indictments for both of them. I also wouldn't be surprised if Mueller words his reports in such a way that Trump is clearly and carefully implicated as a co-conspirator, regardless of the fact that he can't currently be indicted.   

Whitaker is the wild card that Uranus tossed out in an explosive twist of fate—the same way we were served up Trump (oh, the stories Uranus can tell in Trump's chart!). Whenever I see his photo in a news story, I have to suppress the urge to call him Nathan Bedford Whitaker. If Jeff Sessions was a Stonewall Jackson energy, that makes them both a through-line to Confederate aristocracy. And both were heinous, don't get me wrong, but Bedford Forest was brutal, duplicitous, and guilty of wholesale massacre. 

I haven't looked at Whitaker's chart, but I'm going to believe he pays his dues in this lifetime. 

BlueBelle, KB, CDeanne and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

I had a vision a few days before the Midterms. Saw a roof blowing off a house referring to the election. It stayed with me. I realized it not only referred to the US House, but also the White House. The secrets of T and the those in his administration will no longer be able concealed. There's no roof or 'cover' to protect them.

BlueBelle, KB, VestraLux and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Vestralux,  such an intriguing analysis.  The idea of Pluto square Pluto for them makes my hair stand on end. Neither is equipped to handle what they've gotten themselves into but Kushner thinks he is and that is the scariest part of it. Kushner especially feels dark to me.  He thinks that public opinion is the key to impunity -- use the press and you can do whatever you want.  He gives me the creeps in a Ken doll sort of way.  He reads as antiseptic in his Machiavellian approach to ruling an empire. He's cold and emotionally removed and any sign of warmth is fake, almost shell-shocked.  I see no heart in the guy for anyone outside his immediate family.  His friendship with the ruthless, entitled Saudi Crown Prince says much about him.  His interest in prison reform is fake. It's all talking points fed to him. His only real interest is in creating a huge wealthy empire for his family any way that he can and getting away with it.  

As I read him, I start regretting going into that dark passageway that is his soul.  

I think I will pull back and not even get to Don Jr., the guy who loves killing animals. 

But I want to thank you for that amazing astrological reading on them. 

And Lawrence, your vision fits one I had a long time ago of the Congress for January with its lid on crooked.    I hadn't realized when I had the vision that there would be Midterms prior to January, so all the more authentic to see such chaos in Congress.  Thanks for posting.

numerologist, BlueBelle, KB and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

Thanks Jeanne.  Like the Henry the 8th vision.  Very informative. Have always felt that this administration would be the last hurrah of old white men controlling everything in government. It's playing out.  It needed to be a really horrible and stressful experience for Americans to open their eyes.  This is a healing for all of us. The blue wave is the beginning of an upwards movement to a more inclusive, more spiritually awake government and nation. 

numerologist, BlueBelle, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: Adora

Henry the Eighth presided over England during the beginnings of the Renaissance.  He’s sometimes thought of as the last of the Medieval or Middle Ages King in England (and a perfect Renaissance Prince before he got old and turned into a ruthless tyrant who murdered two of his wives and many of his friends and advisers).  It is notable that Henry was not raised to be King.  His older brother who was to be the King died at age 16.  Henry became the King at 17 years of age, and was quite content to let his advisers run the government while he pursued his pleasures.  If their decisions were unpopular or didn't work it wasn't his fault is was theirs with dire consequences for them.

The break with the Pope was to fill his coffers with the riches of the churches, not just to divorce his wife although in his day that was equally important as he needed a male heir. He was in many ways very similar to Trump.  An authoritative narcissist running a kleptocracy.

Perhaps that is why you see him when you think of Trump – the king who really doesn’t accept the responsibility of the throne but jealously guards all the power and pleasure of the position. The king who overturns the entire system to enrich himself regardless of the consequences to others.  He’s the last gasp of the old patriarchal corporate/political system (the middle ages in Henry's case) and the USA is on the cusp of a shift into something different/better (the Renaissance or Enlightened Age).

Henry died a very lonely, very sick man who had killed everyone who ever cared for him except his children in the end

And luckily the president can't execute people who disagree with him as he's not ruling through divine right.

Adora, when I think about Henry the Eighth as the last medieval king of England, it fits the Trump era as also coming at the end of a dark, immature era in the U.S.  We may be old for a democracy the leaders are young souls. 

And we can't separate the ruler from the era.  Trump came along when the GOP and the business world that it represents had already sunk to its darkest anything-goes-that-justifies-profit ways. It doesn't surprise me even though I'd thought that Hillary would win, all of the predictions/visions I'd had about 2017 going forward are the same.  I'd always seen a mean and vulturous Congress. 

I love that Henry's reign gave way to the luminous Elizabethan era.  

numerologist, KB, mariad and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Opened a thread on myth and literature including the story of Henry the Eighth and its relevance to today.  https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/understanding-prediction-and-consciousness/myth-and-literature-that-will-explain-what-we-are-going-through-during-these-dark-times/

Michele, Lawrence, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 7
Share: