131 Posts
36 Users
690 Likes
14.3 K Views
 Blue
(@blue)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Has anyone seen Trump in jail in their predictions? I don't think I remember seeing it in the main timeline predictions. I'm curious because of a reading I did this week. I threw some tarot cards to see what's in store for him in the next 6 months (I had thought of a year first of all, then changed to  6 months, but the reading might have answered for a year). I got extreme judgement with symbolism that made me immediately see jail bars, also him being at a mental breaking point, and then finally having to wait patiently (in jail?).

The jail bar imagery really stuck in my mind because I've never personally believed he would go to jail before his presidency is up, so I was a little surprised to see that in the card.  I guess it could be the fear of jail, but it didn't feel like the card was speaking about how trump was feeling, more like what externally was to be done to him.

We don't know what else will be revealed through Cohen and the Mueller investigation, so maybe there's something there which could prompt him being ousted and then going to jail?

Any thoughts?

Jeanne Mayell, LB, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

After reading your post, I decided to try a 3 card reading asking the same question from the perspective of situation, action, outcome. I am a novice at this, so I’m not quite sure what to make of it. I got:

Situation: Ace of Pentacles

Action: Nine of Wands

Outcome: Temperance

I understood the Ace of Pentacles to represent materialism and wealth (situation), the Nine of Wands to represent great struggle (action) and I’m not sure what to make of the Temperance card in the outcome? I would be happy for input on what that could mean.

As far as seeing him incarcerated, I do not recall that being predicted on this site. I think the general thought was that he would retreat from view due to illness. I guess the future remains fluid, so anything is possible. 

Jeanne Mayell, LB, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sidwich)

Posted by: Baba

I understood the Ace of Pentacles to represent materialism and wealth (situation), the Nine of Wands to represent great struggle (action) and I’m not sure what to make of the Temperance card in the outcome? I would be happy for input on what that could mean.

As far as seeing him incarcerated, I do not recall that being predicted on this site. I think the general thought was that he would retreat from view due to illness. I guess the future remains fluid, so anything is possible. 

My feeling is that Temperance represents a retreat from the hyper-partisan extremist politics that has provided the climate for our current situation, and an ultimate coming together and healing for the nation.

My intuitive hit is that part of the resolution will be a brokered deal between the leaders of both parties, where the worst of the spectacle that could happen will be avoided when the truth comes out.  My sense is that however satisfying it might be for some of us to see him dragged through the streets in chains, for the sake healing, national leadership will not want to go through a drawn-out impeachment trial which could divide the country for generations and make Trump a martyr.

My feeling is that ultimately for the long-term health of the nation, an "official story" will be developed for the masses which will be something like "Trump didn't sell out the country!  He was the stupid dupe of the Russians!" and he'll be allowed to go into some kind of very isolated exile.  (Think Napoleon).

Jeanne Mayell, Baba, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I get a very definite feeling that he doesn't go to jail. What I sense is a huge political disaster for him, ending in either impeachment or resignation - both possibilities exist at this point. After that, he literally becomes a non-entity - most media simply refuse to report about his activities.

ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

So then Kavanaugh becomes a Supreme which allows the nation to go further backwards?

Anita

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Interesting that this is coming up now. Just a few nights ago, I went to see David Cross, the stand-up comedian. It was a great show. He's not known for any kind of real intuitiveness, but he said something that really is insightful and bears keeping in mind. He said that he thinks that when it comes down to it, America will make a "grand bargain with the devil" and basically tell Cheetolini "Fine. No jail. Take your money and your family and just go away. Bahamas, Moscow, whatever. Just go away, never come back, and leave us the f*ck alone." I could see this happening.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

This morning while flying across the US on two hours sleep, I decided to do a little timeline reading on Trump.  I scribbled it down on a napkin but fell asleep and the stewardess took the napkin. But I remember the two visions I got because they were powerful.  For the near future, I saw four daggers in a row pointed downward. It was a bloody betrayal in Trumps mind and reminded me of  the daggers that the Roman senators used to kill  Caesar.  

Then when I fast forwarded to 2019, all I saw of trump was a pair of claws hanging from a ledge. Those claws reminded me of  the little hairy monster in the kid’s story “Where the Wild Things Are.” In the story a little boy imagines himself as a monster.  

In Trump’s world, the child man is going to be hanging from his claws in a last gasp attempt not to fall into the void. The vision didn’t give  He sense that he will be able to pull himself back up.  

Anita and Anita reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

PS I have not seen trump impeached.  I have seen him go quiet.  One person in our group saw him in jail in 2025.  Time Magazine had around that time that one of our readers had seen him in jail put him on the cover behind bars. So I figured that our reader was picking up on the Time cover.  

I think Sidwich and Laura F’s post makes sense which suggests  that to prevent violent outbreaks among his base, authorities might choose not to make a public spectacle of him with a trial and prosecution, but let him go quietly away.  I can’t believe he would give up unless virtually everyone has turned against him.

But usually the future that unfolds doesn’t make sense in the present because there are pieces missing that we havent seen yet. 

ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

It seems that if the election has made him an illegitimate President, Pence is an illigitamite Vice President and should not become President. So to just have trump go away is as infuriating to me and those who believe as I do, than is letting trump go away. 

Someone also saw trump speaking and being unable to talk suddenly. Seems the reference was to a stroke. But I don’t recall this person’s timeline for this. Between the way he eats, hours of non sleep, and facing possible impeachment/humiliation/prison,

i cant see how he doesn’t have a stroke or heart attack.

I notice Zoron hasn’t said anything of late. Very curious as to what he is seeing. 

Anita

ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

Zoron is taking a break (and it may be a long or even permanent break) from this site.  I don't know the details, but that was what I gleaned from it.  Jeanne had an announcement regarding it.  His insight is missed and I hope he is well.

ReplyQuote
 Blue
(@blue)
Topic starter  
Posted by: Jeanne Mayell

Then when I fast forwarded to 2019, all I saw of trump was a pair of claws hanging from a ledge. Those claws reminded me of  the little hairy monster in the kid’s story “Where the Wild Things Are.” In the story a little boy imagines himself as a monster.  

In Trump’s world, the child man is going to be hanging from his claws in a last gasp attempt not to fall into the void. The vision didn’t give  He sense that he will be able to pull himself back up.  

Wow, that imagery is so similar to the imagery of one of the cards that turned up in my reading! On it there are two sharp peak like structures (akin to two mountains but stylized) and between them a man is suspended i.e his hands are hanging on to one at the edge, and his toes clinging to the edge of the other one , high above the ground, above clouds,  so it looks like if he doesn't keep clinging on he will fall below  and my intuitive interpretation was that he would feel like that - holding on for dear life mentally, hence why I said breaking point mentally (the card is the Zen Osho one called 'Schizophrenia' if anyone is interested). 

I think a lot will depend on the midterms - if enough Democrats win maybe it could help them push for  an impeachment. If they don't I doubt very much the Republicans will do that. So logically speaking I think it will take something really significant that even the Repulicans can't ignore to get them to make him quit... but then things could be worse if Pence takes over!

Maybe seeing him go quiet is what the card I drew was saying about patience - he has no choice but to do nothing.

It's all very interesting!

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Hello all. Jeanne I think two of the daggers are Cohen and Pecker. 

I think soon we will be hearing of Stone in deep doo doo. I think he ends up flipping. 

Then Prince shortly after the election. It’ll be quiet between September and November due to the campaign. But winter is coming in the literal and figurative sense. I don’t see Kushner and Jr falling until next year now. 

ReplyQuote
(@sidwich)

Posted by: Frannie

Hello all. Jeanne I think two of the daggers are Cohen and Pecker. 

I think soon we will be hearing of Stone in deep doo doo. I think he ends up flipping. 

Then Prince shortly after the election. It’ll be quiet between September and November due to the campaign. But winter is coming in the literal and figurative sense. I don’t see Kushner and Jr falling until next year now. 

I agree.  I think two of the daggers are Cohen and Pecker.  I feel like the daggers represent 4 people who not only will give state's evidence to save themselves, but are people that Trump never ever considered would give him up.  So I suspect the third may be the longtime Trump Organization CFO who has been interviewed by the feds.

As for the fourth, I do wonder if Ivanka could flip to save herself and her children.  That would be the ultimate dagger to Trump's heart (if he has one).

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Just saw this... Jeanne remember your vision of a safe???

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/403367-national-enquirer-publishers-safe-contained-damaging-trump-stories

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Ivanka won't flip. But nobody is going to ask her to. What is a possibility is the threat of jail for Ivanka and Jared is used to get Trump to resign. Trump is only loyal to his family.

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Frannie—about that vision of  Trump documents hidden in a safe — I got that in July or September 2017.  

Then  soon after one of Trump’s lawyers was overheard at a restaurant saying his associate had documents in a safe that he was withholding from Muelller. . A NY Times reporter overheard that conversation and reported it. Now  that lawyer, McCann, is meeting with Mueller.  When all comes to light, there might a lot of safes.

ReplyQuote
(@sidwich)

The third dagger dropped.  

Allen Weisselberg, the Trump Organization CFO, has flipped:  https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/24/politics/allen-weisselberg-immunity-cohen-investigation/index.html

Now waiting for the fourth dagger.  I still don't feel that Ivanka is out of the question.  

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

A couple of weeks ago, I did a meditation on some of the people involved in this  situation and got that Kushner would flip to save his family or at least minimize the damage. It would not surprise me to hear that he has been cooperating for some time. I guess we won’t have confirmation of this one way or another for some time. 

ReplyQuote
(@tag22)
Prominent Member Registered

Hi, 

I have been checking in on this site for a while now, and it has really helped me keep myself centered during all of the craziness. Thanks to all of you and your insights!  This is my first time posting.

As far as Trump going to jail,  I asked this question a couple months ago.  I saw a vision of him leaving on a plane from the White House and hearing everyone asking,"Where is the President?"  The next day, I received three ads to preorder the book by Patterson and Clinton titled, "The President is Missing." I had not seen this book before my vision, and took it as maybe a further confirmation???  

Is he going to make a run for it?  Will there be a behind the scenes deal to let him disappear without officially resigning or being impeached?  I don't know.  His fragile ego would never allow him to resign or be able to deal with being impeached.  This is maybe why no one has seen either of those things happening.

He has decided to go to France for Nov. 11 for their parade after abruptly canceling the one in DC.  Disappearing would certainly cause him to go quiet.  Maybe I am way off here, but he always likes to create alot of drama. He could never abide losing in 2020 either.  Losing either house in Nov could make him desperate.  Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Sophie, mariad, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I just got a feeling that Trump's presidency will end in a resignation, not impeachment, and that it will happen shortly after the elections.

A friend told me today that he had a dream that Trump got on a plane to a foreign country and didn't come back. My first thought was that it was a very unlikely scenario. After all, if the president goes anywhere, the people in charge of his security go with him, and he can't just "disappear". But then I thought: What if he goes somewhere and resigns while out of the US? His location would still be known, but he may think he has a chance of running away. It still doesn't strike me as very likely, but it's still intriguing.

Jeanne Mayell, Sophie, mariad and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 7
Share: