Notifications
Clear all

Government Shutdown

28 Posts
16 Users
140 Likes
(@14mamajo)
Reputable Member Registered

Well there’s a war potentially happening between US and Venezuela apparently, maybe more countries involved

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Getting back to the title of this thread which is the shutdown, during Read the Future night a few people, including me, got it would end in February. Today I'm not so sure. I also got an image of Trump, body completely stiff with arms folded tight across his chest, being carried out sideways by people.  He can 't give in. He's stuck and doesn't know what to do.  His only way of negotiating is hostage taking, and if that doesn't work, then he's stuck. Feels like the shutdown is shutting down Trump in some way. 

To be clear it wasn’t a straight jacket. It was a symbol that his own people would be carrying him sideways  even as he remained in his fixed rigid position.  

Lawrence, BlueBelle, Ms. C. and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cdeanne)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne,  I also saw an image of Trump being carried out sideways by people.  He'd been put in restraints, with his arms folded and strapped tight across his chest.  Although he was furiously trying to resist, they were forcefully carrying him head first up the stairs of a private plane.  (The opposite of the golden escalator he arrogantly descended in June '15 when he officially announced his candidacy for president.)  You've said it perfectly, his usual way of doing business/negotiating isn't working and he's stuck.  The con guy has conned himself.

Lawrence, BlueBelle, Ms. C. and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Looks like they will be announcing a temporary re-opening of government.  That would fit with what many people have seen, some opening in January, some in February , some even in March.  Perhaps it will be all three.

Jeanne Mayell, CDeanne, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thoughts on the President's speech on reopening the Government.

CAVED.  That is the word the first 3 newscasters on the network I was watching used after he spoke.  They were also rather angry while they used that word (not that he caved but that we didn't need to go through all of this)

Other things heard:  President in" FULL FAILURE",  President playing "tiddlywinks" during shutdown . There is nothing that has changed except "excruciating pain".  

I think we will be dealing with a VERY upset man over the next few weeks...wait for it!

Then there was Acosta describing what just happened as the Upside Down of Stranger Things.  Yes, that really does describe it  well.  This country has been living in the age The Upside  Down during the "Stranger Things" Trump years.  

numerologist, Jeanne Mayell, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

My favorite quote so far 

“Trump used every tactic he knows: a last-minute veto threat, aggressive tweets, a prime-time address from the Oval Office, a visit to the border, walking out of a high-stakes negotiation, and it didn’t work.”

numerologist, Lovendures, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell @cdeanne

I've had a similar vision of him restrained too. He had a look of distress and craziness as if he went insane and he was put into a straight jacket and carried into a hidden ambulance.

I took it as a symbol of his mental stability.

numerologist, BlueBelle, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@likesdninjas)
Trusted Member Registered

One reader from Canada I watch said it would end in two weeks (or possibly two months) from the time she recorded her video. She uploaded it on January 9th. And it WAS two weeks after that!

However, two more psychics on YouTube have said April. Well, the good news is, we aren't shut down through to April! The bad news is, there's a possibility of another one on the 15th next month.

I asked what would happen on the 15th, and my cards indicated that Trump may be trying to make Pelosi and Schumer look indebted to him. What happens that day would manifest as some kind of manipulation and/or dealing with a dangerous adversary and needing to use cunning as there was no trust. Also, could be working together for success or some kind of dark money. It would appear that there is no agreement, people would be unhappy, yet things would start to turn to something favourable. (That seemed odd, but none of my decks would explain what the favourable thing was, other than to say to "stay positive." Could just be something happening unexpectedly which is positive.)

How it plays out seems that there will be delays or frustration in regards to trying to cooperate with others, some kind of shocking secret would be revealed (maybe about alliances of some kind), a problem with a decision (like regretting it) or disregarding an opportunity, and other people being blamed for whatever happens.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: