World Predictions Forum

World Predictions Forum2018-10-28T23:57:05+00:00

Government Shutdown  

RSS

(@snowbird)
Eminent Member Registered
01/02/2019 9:22 pm  

Hello all, I've been following the forum silently for several months, and signed in tonight to offer this topic. Does anyone have any insight into how the shutdown will play out, when it will end, the long term effects, etc? Will we be hearing the libertarian isolationist wing nuts using the shutdown as a demo on virtues of downsizing the government?

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Reputable Member Registered
01/02/2019 11:42 pm  

Hi Snowbird. Speaking more from experience than intuition, I have friends/family that work with or in government agencies and I used to live in DC.

I think this shutdown is going to be longer and uglier than prior ones. I think that the newly sworn in House reps and Nancy Pelosi will come out of their corner swinging, but as we all know, the Dems excel at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory... so I remain skeptical.

The libertarian nutjobs always make a lot of noise about these, but then when their social security/Medicare/Medicaid benefits don't come, they get as angry as everyone else.

Then there's the issue of the people who have to work for free because they are considered "essential personnel": military, secret service, FAA, CBP, TSA, etc. The longer the shutdown drags on, the higher the possibility of institutional revolt and/or military coup.

Economically we're headed for a BIG crash, shutdown or no, although the shutdown will accelerate the process because the government has so much biz dealings with private companies that are titans in our national economy (SAIC, Boeing, CACI, Oracle, etc.) Twitler's ideas are also accelerating this, but he keeps trying [as usual] to blame his opponents.

Since 11/9/16 I continue to believe that only out and out catastrophe will shake some of the deluded followers out of their states of denial.

On my intuitive side, I see ongoing chaos, I can't see how this shutdown ends, but I see multiple shutdowns that come any time Cheetolini doesn't get his way.

ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
01/05/2019 10:46 am  

Appreciate your comments, Laura. I just have a sense--or is it just blind apprehension-- that this government shutdown will, in the future, will be seen as the first manifestation of a wave of contraction in central government leading to an outcome that some in this Forum have already envisioned.

I recall last year when someone in this Forum envisioned being on a tour of Washington DC in the not so distant future—late 20’s?- and saw empty government buildings, in disrepair, behind chain link fences…(can’t find it, or I would have included a link)

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)
Honorable Member
01/05/2019 11:14 am  

Hi Snowbird!

That was part of a remote viewing exercise we did. The forum was "Zoron Speaks " Zoron was a climate scientist with remarkable intuitive powers who enciuraged our group 1 to 2 years ago, to try remote or intuitive viewing. In the case of those of us who had done it before it is often and/or astral traveling exercises.

It was #4 in our exercises and centered on Washington DC. First in 1935 (as I recall) then 1925 after that trying to figure out what had happened (or might happen as fate changes as our collective awareness  and level of consciousness changes.

I have been doing remote viewing in my dreams and or going into a deeply meditative trance state since 1971. 

When I write, it is automatic writing, so in my post you will read poetic, symbolic trance writing but if you understand that, I saw an almost empty Washington DC by 1935.

For 1925. I picked up huge event that meant a duality of symbolism blessing/warfare. That is another later post.

The link to the page on Washington DC in 1935 for mine is:

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/speaks/this-weeks-remote-viewing-task-number-four-of-the-series/#post-3701

Note : mine is the 13th post down. 

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
01/05/2019 12:10 pm  

Thank you for the link. I think you mean 2035 and 2025.

Laura F. liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Noble Member Admin
01/05/2019 9:27 pm  

So glad you remembered that exercise, Michele. After re-reading it, I added to our timeline predictions on the main prediction page.  Some of our most talented intuitive readers contributed to those visions. There are many valuable readings on this website that we need to go through and add to the compilation on the Prediction Page.  We forget them.

ReplyQuote
Honorable Member
01/06/2019 10:38 am  

Oh Snowbird,

I am howling with laughter. I typed this whole post three times on my cellphone spell checking etc. etc.  as it disappeared completely twice due to glitches.

How in the world it ended up as 1925 and 1935 is totally beyond me.

I am laughing so hard!

Fortunately, I am never alone. The Universe is laughing with me! 🤣

💜 MIchele

RosieHeart, Laura F., Jeanne Mayell and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Honorable Member
01/06/2019 10:47 am  

Thank you, Jeanne!

Being both numerically and spatially dyslexic is a never ending source of strange doings in my life. 

I just have to laugh. It us such a teacher to me of the fluidity of time but I'd so much rather go forward  than backwards in my own little time machine. 

I appreciate both you and Snowbird pointing this out.

The others who assumed I was elderly and having a senior moment, of course and they are such fun. But glitches and strange things abound.

Even my worst days have such laughter in them 💜

💜 MIchele

MDianne liked
ReplyQuote
(@jessi1978)
Trusted Member Registered
01/07/2019 2:55 pm  

DT  wants to do a televised disaster on why we really really need the wall. So as you can imagine he wants to request airtime on Tuesday @ 9pm so he can spew all his crazy    reason why he really wants this wall. This is going to be live so I can only imagine the crazy off topic incoherent nonsense that is going to come out of him. And then he is also going to travel to the border to show how we need that wall. I wonder if he will hire actors to play the illegals at the border. Maybe he will get to catch one too. He wants to convince the American voters. According to th article he has requests prime time from ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox and no one has confirmed that they will air it. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/01/07/us/politics/trump-address-border-visit.amp.html

ReplyQuote
Share:
See World Predictions 2018 & Beyond

Working

Please Login or Register