Notifications
Clear all

William Barr

(@allyn)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

There has been rumors, but most of it is from observing.  If you look at the investigations over the last couple of years (Trump using Wiki-leaks to hack the DNC, Trump reaching out to Russia to help steal the election, etc.), you will notice that many of Trump's colleagues and even his family have been implicated.

Now, we know that multiple agencies are going after Trump associates.  Stone is just the latest to fall.

So why haven't the agencies went after Jared Kushner?  Or Ivanka Trump?  Or Eric?  Or Trump Jr?  After all, they will be the ones who have more knowledge of what Trump is doing.  And even with the family loyalty, I wonder how long that will hold out if they are faced with lengthy prison sentences.  Remember, Trump can't pardon someone who was convicted of STATE charges.

So...the question remains.  Why not go after the Trump children, since you can obviously build a case against them and they are the ones most likely to possess the information needed to find more Trump crimes?

So what are the DAs waiting for?

If I were to guess, they are waiting for just the right moment.  You see, everyone knows that once they go after Trump's kids, he will go crazy (and most likely nuke a country).  So the DAs are waiting for the right moment to strike.  It must be done when his power is at his weakest and when they have leverage over him.  Otherwise, he will call on his mindless supporters, who will respond with violence.

If I were the DA, I would coordinate with other interested parties (the media, Democrats in the House and Senate, etc.) and strategize together.  Let Trump think he has won (which could be the reason the Democrats are so quiet right now), and let him get complacent.

And then, when the time is right, start releasing information that will destroy him.  His tax records.  A DNA sample proving he did assault Jean Carroll (by the way, I noticed that Trump has to turn in a sample by March 2 if the court won't grant his continuance.  If that happens, then we can realistically see the results come out by....March 15.  Idles of March indeed!)  Proof that he had babies from his mistresses aborted (I can't wait to see what would happen with Evangelical support if that happened!)  Proof that the children at the border are being systematically abused, sent into slavery, or even killed (via lack of care, failure to treat from illnesses, etc.) and quietly buried in unmarked graves.  The possibilities with this monster are endless.

And once that happens, the DA will file charges on one Trump member.  I suspect Kushner will be the fall guy (remember, he is neither a President or a child of one, so he is fair game when compared to the others).  Then the DA will talk to Trump lawyers and "quietly" suggest that more indictments are forthcoming.  Then, some behind-the-scenes talks will take place, and it would be "suggested" that if Trump were to resign, then there would be no need to go after the other Trump kids.  

Timing is everything.  They must wait for Trump to be at his most vunerable.  This will happen soon after March (when a Democratic candidate is finally decided on, so that the public can have someone to rally around), or just before the 2020 election (October surprise!)

When you are an attorney (or a DA), the trick is waiting for the right moment.  You don't call a witness to the stand and immediately ask "why did you lie about my client?"  You ease them into it.  Ask them regular, information gathering questions.  Ask them to tell their story again.  Repeat certain details under the guise that you want to understand what they are saying.  Make them comfortable and believing that they have you fooled.

And then, when they least expect it, bring out the proof that they had lied!

Timing is everything if you want to win.  And I bet that DA in New York wants to win very, very badly.  She is waiting for the right moment.  As are the other parties interested in Trump's downfall.  Because it won't be one person or group that takes Trump down.  It will be a flood of people that do so.

Codyroo, BlueBelle, seaturtle26 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: