False Flags and Pol...

Notifications
Clear all

False Flags and Political Distractions

(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@pamp

The mayor said it best: "I think we've had enough political grandstanding from DC," Brown, a Democrat, tweeted Thursday morning. "The President's plan to 'dominate' the streets of American cities has failed. And today, federal troops are preparing to leave downtown Portland. We will protect free speech and the right to protest peacefully."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/30/us/federal-officers-preparing-to-leave-portland-oregon-governor-says/index.html

lenor, Isabelle, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

@jessi1978

@pamp

The mayor said it best: "I think we've had enough political grandstanding from DC," Brown, a Democrat, tweeted Thursday morning. "The President's plan to 'dominate' the streets of American cities has failed. And today, federal troops are preparing to leave downtown Portland. We will protect free speech and the right to protest peacefully."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/30/us/federal-officers-preparing-to-leave-portland-oregon-governor-says/index.html

She said the best of all and it's wonderful! 

PamP, Vesta, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

Trump supporting "floatillas" are making the news from Clearwater Florida to Portland Oregon

Trying to set records for most boats in a "Trumptilla" went a little too far on Saturday on the Willamette River in Portland.

A large number of boats on the Willamette with flags and cheering Trump supporters seeking to make their presence known did far more.

The wake from so many boats unexpectedly hit a non-participant smaller boat on a family outing and almost immediately swamped the smaller craft jettisoning family members out and into the river. Cries for help from what appears to be children can be heard.

"A boat on the Willamette River took on water and sank Sunday afternoon after being swamped by waves as a “Trump Boat Parade” passed.

Video posted to Twitter showed the boat taking on water as its occupants called for help while more than 20 boats and personal watercraft flying President Donald Trump flags headed south on the Willamette River near downtown Portland."

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2020/08/boat-sinks-on-willamette-river-as-trump-boat-parade-passes-by.html

Talk about a distraction from the political message the supporters meant to show!

Luckily they were all quickly helped by surrounding boaters but what a a frightening experience for all! 

PamP, lenor, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Apparently in Stone Mountain GA this past weekend, Antifa and other anti-racist protesters turned back a group of Three Percenters that had been denied a permit to demonstrate but showed up anyway.  That's great, but what stuck out to me about the story is that 1) physical confrontations escalated, although no one was seriously hurt, 2) this time BOTH SIDES had large assault rifles and other open carry firearms with them.

To me this is a sign that it will not be long before armed conflict erupts, and potentially a civil war. We are currently in a "Cold" civil war, only a matter of time before it heats up.

You can google to find a link - I think I saw it on Daily Kos...

PamP, lenor, Isabelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@michele-b

Posted by: @michele-b

A large number of boats on the Willamette with flags and cheering Trump supporters seeking to make their presence known did far more.

The wake from so many boats unexpectedly hit a non-participant smaller boat on a family outing and almost immediately swamped the smaller craft jettisoning family members out and into the river. Cries for help from what appears to be children can be heard.

it's...like...a metaphor

lenor, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@laura-f

Years ago we had an active prediction/discussion about a civil war .Can't remember who was in that  group then as people rotate through here like distant relatives at a Sunday dinner.

I hate even thinking about it because thoughts manifest but i see anything like that to be far more likely after the election over a Biden-Harris win.

Look at our Portland Oregon.  Our period of peace was a day or two then the outsiders poured in with full on mayhem.

The anger people have talked about here is only a tiny % of the collective and unfortunately so is those us of us holding energetic space for the light. 

TriciaCT, lenor, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

Oregon FBI seeks information on people who incite violence during Portland protests. Portland is going on 81 days of our once peaceful Black Lives Matter protests to out and out riots, damage to buildings, cars, and people.

"Officials said the FBI respects the rights of individuals who peacefully exercise their First Amendment rights.

However, FBI officials said “The continued violence, potential threat to life, and destruction of property across the United States interferes with the rights and safety of First Amendment protected peaceful demonstrators, as well as all other citizens.”

https://katu.com/news/local/oregon-fbi-seeks-information-on-people-who-incite-violence-during-portland-protests

PamP, TriciaCT, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@michele-b

I am thinking, too, that those doing violence in Portland (I live in a suburb) are there to enrage others and detract from black lives matter. So I welcome the fbi investigating who these rioters are.

Anita

PamP, TriciaCT, Unk p and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@anita

That's a very important and I have a feeling you are so right!

Another major distraction we have not discussed here but still part of a political agenda!

Thank you so very much you brought this up!!

PamP, TriciaCT, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

There is an article and video database on ProPublica.org that illustrates hundreds of instances where violent acts in Portland were not, in fact, started by the BLM protestors. Mostly it's police.

Also this past week, NYT and WP had articles that exonerate Antifa activists as a source of violence and property damage as well. In that case, they found it was mostly right wing provocateurs (read: fascists) who started the conflicts. They found this to be especially true at the infamous Charlottesville VA event.

PamP, lenor, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

Democrats' silence on our summer of violence is a tactical blunder | TheHill

Analysts say the protests in Portland could benefit Trump.
Trump: "The violence in Portland is their (Democrats) agenda for America."

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/510217-democrats-silence-on-our-summer-of-violence-is-a-tactical-blunder

PamP, lenor, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

@michele-b

There is an article in today's NYT about how peaceful protests tend to boost democratic candidates, but violent protests tend to boost republicans. They were referring specifically to Kenosha this week.

Michele, lenor, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@laura-f

Wow, very interesting and upon a little thought, sadly not surprising.

Thanks you much for that info Laura. Ill look for the link to read up on it ?

PamP, LalaBella, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

Michael Reinoehl, Suspect in Portland Shooting, Is Killed by Law Enforcement - WSJ

"An antifa supporter suspected in the death of a right-wing activist last weekend in Portland, Ore., was killed as officers moved in to arrest him Thursday evening, according to law-enforcement officials.

Members of a federal fugitive task force fatally shot Michael Reinoehl at about 7:30 p.m. while attempting to take him into custody in Lacey, Wash., according to Lt. Ray Brady of the Thurston County Sheriff’s Department.

Four officers opened fire on Mr. Reinoehl outside of an apartment complex after he pulled a gun, according to Lt. Brady and the U.S. Marshals Service."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/michael-reinoehl-suspect-in-portland-shooting-is-killed-by-law-enforcement-11599193942

I'm sure opinions will vary on the antifa description but I'm just giving the first link that appeared after hearing about it on our local news many hours ago.

PamP, lenor, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 fajm
(@fajm)
Estimable Member Registered

Nice thread @michele-b, it's useful to raise awareness of phenomena such as this.

The problem these days is, you don't know anymore when or where agitators could be planted.

I am thinking about many protests that start peacefully, but then "something" takes place and the protests turn into riots.

I can't shake the feeling that in some cases the people triggering the violence are sent there on purpose.

PamP, FEBbby23, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

PamP, fajm, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5
Share: