Notifications
Clear all

Executive purge

(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I think Trump is preparing to fire more people. Last night I had a few flashes... he hates Kelly, Sessions, McMaster. Wants to get rid of VA guy. Ivanka looking out window looks tired and worried in white sweater.  Kushner sneering. 

T wants to make a bold strike. Getting reckless. Cocky. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Fran, I generally agree with this. The vibes I am getting about events in Washington are horrible, and I also get: "This is a historic fork in the road" type series of events. These events are not good, (For America) and are fatal to the future power and role of America. This is a critical historical pivot point for America. We are now into the very serious phase whose outcome will decide the future of America for the next 30 years. None of it is good, except I do see, remarkably, a reformist, almost "Emergency" American Government emerging, after something very close to a civil war and large scale urban protest and violence, over the next phase of the Trump presidency and his successor. (Yes, he is now a doomed figure. but will set in train disasters, before he goes). America is now descending into a quickening spiral of violence. how deep it goes, is a matter of fate. The next 18 months are absolutely critical. (Please re-read this in late 2020, it will be obvious, when you look back). The outcome is going to be very finely balanced, at the moment. We will not be past the worst of it, until early twenties, and after the 2020 election disaster, that precipitates a final crisis. More on this later. The appointment of the new CIA chief, who is deeply implicated  in crimes of torture, murder, and secret crimes against the American Constitution, is a fatal event. Looking back, it will be seen as triggering serious consequences. She will make a massive misjudgement, and will eventually end up, in later years, a sort of war criminal fugitive, when the new American "Emergency recovery government" takes power, in the twenties, and tries to start clearing up the mess. What terrifies me, is that it is all starting to play out like some terrible historical disaster, which has terrible later consequences, but is now almost inevitable. But, ultimately, those responsible, for all this, do fall. There will be historical blame on the present ruling clique in America, and enormous anger at what has happened. Watergate will be trivial, compared to what is coming. But at great cost.

LalaBella, KB, Dianne and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Whoa!  What kind of "election disaster" and what "massive misjudgment," Zoron?  It's already like the Civil War never ended here.  Every day I travel to work on a rural route that goes from an old Union county through an old Confederate county.  During the last election cycle, the flags and posters and gas station where white guys who drive pick-ups and talk Rush started spewing eight years of pent-up rage over Obama in the White House.  People live in one county or the other based on comfort level with the same sentiments people had in those counties 150 years ago.  I can't imagine how pissed they're going to be if Trump is "taken down by the damned liberals."  That's the only way they're going to look at this.  I know I'll be taking the highway.  Maybe I should really just get another job.  

LalaBella, Dianne, Frannie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I have unease these days. Lots of dark dreams and visions. Yesterday I randomly got the jingle for big red gum in my head and all I could think about was russia. Agreed Zoron, Pompeo Bolton and this CIA lady are a powder keg.

LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell, KB and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

A story came out March 9th in the Hive (Vanity Fair) that Trump was getting ready to do a major reset. Leaks say that he plans to fire Kelly, McMaster and send Javanka back to nyc.  He said he wants to go it alone, that he did better with the public during the campaign when  he was shooting from the hip, no holes barred.  You can read it here. 

When I read it I got really scared. He is poised to either go full blown madman with no restraints, including deals with North Korea, unfettered back channels with the Russians,  or he will crash and burn. Praying for the latter and that it happens before he takes the whole country with him. 

BlueBelle, Dianne, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LB
(@lb)
Reputable Member Registered

Zoron, it feels like the pit we are hurling down gets deeper by the day. I wish with all my heart I was not an American.

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Reading about the Trudeau thing in The NY Times I had a flash that he’s getting more and more delusional. Yes Jeanne I think he’s in full mad king George III land now.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

I feel coming war in the Middle East(Lebanon?) will be connected with this reset. I see Israeli imprints all over it. Since Iran deal can't be revoked and Iran can't be cornered like Iraq(Because it will upset big business lobbies especially oil companies who are sensing big opportunity there). Since war wasn't possible in direct way, they wants to achieve their objective in an indirect way     i. e proxy war. I feel Lebanon will be the next target(US-Saudi collusion). 

MizMargo, BlueBelle, MizMargo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I continue to have horrific nightmares... Living in the US right now is like being a prisoner on a train that is going over a very high bridge that is about to collapse.  Silver lining: If Cheetolini goes Full Madman, then a revolt is justified. Maybe the Millenials will figure it out. Meanwhile, I'm doing my best to stay positive, focus on the little things, and enjoy whatever time I have left (because I so feel like a sitting duck right now).  When I meditate on it, I see all the "adults in the room" leaving and Twitler subsequently locking himself in a room surrounded by armed guards. No bueno...

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: