Your Dreams and Vis...

Notifications
Clear all

Your Dreams and Visions - Post them Here

(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

I did not know which topic to put this under, I created this for non specific dreams.

Before I went to sleep I ask the question, "What was next to happen?" I don't know if I dreamt it just because my body reaction is coming down from the weekend alerts, or other things in the news such as Berkeley Pro-Trump and Anti-Trump clash. In the dream there was a protest earlier, sticks were used on people, either the same day or the next day early I was walking down the street that I am not familiar with and do not know where it is. A small group similar to the guys dressed in black at Berkeley has set up a small device/explosion to go off under a manhole. The explosion would not be big, but to get people's attention. When I discover it, I yelled we have only fifteen minutes and no time to get explosive team in to dismantle it. The street was not busy with people and no subways around there. I don't know why the search was done, but I believe it had to do with the clash earlier.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Kim. Thanks for setting up this topic. It's a good one. Did you have the dream the evening of the 16th?  I agree that it is hard to know if it is about the future or about what happened at Berkeley. The guys in black are an anarchist group that has shown up at several rallies. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Jeanne,

The "Men in Black" are basically a heavily infiltrated "Anarchist" group. It is traditional police secret policy to establish undercover agents inside such groups, and to use them for purposes of disruption and discrediting leftist activities. 

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Jeanne.

I dreamed it on the 17th around 9:00 or 9:30 that morning just before I got up. I don't know if it was just a dream or not. The dream had two parts Berkeley and explosives. There was stuff missing in the middle, kinda need the glue to stick them together. But should it materialize, I know no one will be hurt, or injured, and it did not happen in a big city. It was a place I never seen it on tv, or never visit it. I can remember seeing and feeling the structure and roads and how it texture felt. It is only to get people's attention, and to get people in the fight or flight mode.

ReplyQuote
(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

I had a absolutely horrible dream yesterday night. It is about famine and hunger. In the dream people were fighting for food, clashes for resources were happening from big cities to small villages. Big processions of people begging food were circling cities. Everybody was eating anything they could their hands get on. People in hunger died and their body slowly became skeleton, nobody came to search for them. So many small skeletons, all kids of 5-6 years old. Last one was horrible. In a family of five, four people have already died including the mother and 3 kids. The father is trying to grind the bones of one of child to make a paste into food. I don't know whether it's an event of coming times or a simply bad dream. 

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)

This sounds horrible, I hope and pray that this is just a nightmare and never ever comes true. But generally speaking I have been thinking recently that people need to learn how to grow and produce their own food. New generations have no clue, all they know is supermarket.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

This is not going to be happening here for a very long time.  But there are parts of the world that are already living on the margins, and we've seen some images in the future of famine in other parts of the world. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Response from Zoron, re famine posts above:

The Great Hunger is starting:

What people are seeing, is a clear vision of how it will be. The great Hunger is starting. The rapid impacts of climate change are going to have have huge effects on third World countries. They will starve first. They have fragile agricultural systems, over-population, and unstable societies. Already, in parts of Africa and Asia, it is beginning. The collapse of the South East Asian rice crop is going to be deadly, when it happens. (already starting). The lack of awareness and commitment by Western Governments is manifest. They have neither the capacity or the inclination to organise the massive supplies of famine relief required. The UN is without essential funds for this. So we are at the start line, and it will grow rapidly, over the next ten years. This will place the international Global system under huge stress, and severely damage it. In America itself, long term, the midwest will become an arid bush area, without water for crops. Ditto, in Canada, there will also be prairie agriculture collapse, in the next 20 years. The economic impact will be huge. The social conflicts that follow on from this, serious. America is able to feed itself, longer than others, but it becomes increasingly difficult. Agri-business essentially fails. Large scale "Back to the Land" movements arise in the next 20-30 years. Rural repopulation happens. Cities shrink. (Think Detroit) A huge change in the American social base and organisation. The present Trump/conservative administration will not be able to handle this, and will eventually collapse, as it has no real answers. Much else, but will return to this topic again, later. 

ReplyQuote
(@marzantar)
Trusted Member Registered

Thanks, Zoron. This will definitely inform where I will move when the opportunity arises.

This is a different topic but I had a dream last night about Melania Trump. The gist of it was she in deep pain, so much so it seemed she was going mad. I tried to help her. Then I saw Donald Trump talking to her, but mostly saw his mouth. Though I couldn't hear what he was saying, I knew he was adamantly withholding love. He had made up his mind, and nothing was going to change between them.

ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

Agree with Zoran. I have read that most of the boat people trying to cross the Mediterranean are African, not Middle Eastern. They are being driven off of their land by climate change. These migrations are only going to get worse. 

ReplyQuote
(@kathy)
Estimable Member Registered

irt some of these areas of the world.. My son is in the Navy and currently deployed. His mission is to stop seagoing vessels to search for drugs, weapons and human trafficking generally orchestrated by terrorist groups to raise money. He said it is a very bad part of the world and most of it is a horror show. The misogyny and homophobic persecution sickens him-- particularly in the UAE. "I really hate this part of the world. It makes me feel like a bigot, but I hate them because of their bigotry." He was in port in Bahrain which he characterizes as probably the most westernized and messaged me:

"We board these little fishing boats looking for guns and drugs and they're just desperate fishermen being taken advantage of by these fxxxing insane radicals to move drugs and money for them.

But they're not the bad ones.

The bad ones are these fxxxers on boats packed with people, young boys barely dressed in anything with rotten fish stink and cockroaches everywhere"

Trafficking humans?

"No, we haven't come across that yet

They just fxxx young boys here. Sick fxxxers"

*he does swear like a sailor.

We think of famine, drought and that kind of deprivation -- of starvation. However the secondary consequences of such grinding poverty of basic resources are of our worst nightmares- children being sold as sex slaves, men being extorted to smuggle contraband instead of harvesting food for their children, women-- to prostitution or abduction. I think we can only work as hard as we can to create the communities we want to live in, to help each other, stand up to bullies and those who would try take advantage of the instability and prevent this kind of demoralization and disintegration. When people say, "it can't get any worse." Indeed, it can always get worse.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

To: Kathy. 

This resonates with me very strongly. The situation has only just begun to get worse. It will get worse. We are facing a global famine, in the next thirty years, beyond anything we have seen before. It could be largely prevented, but the West and advanced countries have neither the real understanding yet, or the inclination. They do have the resources, of science and technology, which could be used, but they all have limited aid budgets. These aid budgets are now counted as "Peace-keeping resources" to keep certain countries with vital resources needed by the West from collapsing. The others have been more or less ignored. Your son, Kathy, is part of the containment system, that goes with it. Heartbreaking. He does his job, but with what sounds like a heavy heart. Soon, we will all have heavy hearts, as the system is, as I said, simply not there to deal with the huge famine outbreaks that will happen. As to predictions, I am working on this. I shall make a separate post on this. 

ReplyQuote
(@kathy)
Estimable Member Registered

Yes, he cannot wait to come home. He probably does not tell me the worst of what he is seeing. Instinctively I think he knows what this does not to just him but the men and women around him that he works with and he tries to make them happy and give them love, create family and help the morale. Because of my surgery, I was going to put off the garden til next year but perhaps instead I will at least put in herb beds and join a CSA. Our local farming scene is very good and we also have community allotments for apartment dwellers. We can support NGO's personally and of course, our neighbors directly.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you all for sharing your dreams, and those who are commenting.

I had a dream in March 2013.  I was high up over the North Atlantic, up in the sky looking down. The view was vivid and crystal clear. The colors were vibrant, not at all fuzzy as in most dreams. These are signs that the dream is prophetic.  

I gazed down at the water and  could see a reflection of the sun beating down on the water.  It looked and felt hot as it beat down.

I could see as far as the North Pole. There was no ice.

Then from my great height I saw people giving kayak tours to the North Pole!  I was amazed that this was happening, but not really surprised, given human nature to find a way to capitalize on the new melted poles. 

But then I soon realized that the tours were dangerous because as I watched the kayakers paddling up the Canadian coast,  several strong storms in quick succession whirled quickly down towards the kayakers from the north east.  

I saw the kayakers take refuge.  No one was harmed in that moment. But I was told in the dream that these kayaking tours had to deal with the many noreasters that would be bearing down on the coasts once the climate warmed enough. And these storms would be super storms.

So the thrill of kayaking to the North Pole also involved dealing with the unpredictable and frequent hazardous storms that global warming brought with it.  

A month after the dream  I read that atmospheric carbon  had tipped for the first time in 3.2 million years to 400 parts per million mark.  

The last time carbon levels were this high, it was a very different earth and no humans lived on it.  Also sea levels were about 200 feet higher.

The dream told  me where we are headed once the earth's temperatures catches  up to the warming being caused by the blanket of carbon.  The carbon blanket we've created around our planet has happened so fast that the glaciers haven't had time to melt -- like pulling a block of ice out of the freezer and placing it on the kitchen table  it won't all melt at once but it will eventually melt. 

On another note--at some point we should talk about how to interpret dreams -- when they are just about the dreamer and when they are about something else, and how to know when they are prophetic.

Lynne and Lynne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele)
Active Member Registered

I would love that!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks graham. My first reaction when I saw The men in black breaking windows before the inauguration was that they were there to make leftists look bad. Thanks for validating. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Asian your dream sounds like a climate change-driven famine. It is not out of the bounds of probability that it could happen in the next 15-20 years. The fact that you are dreaming it now tells me that serious crop failures are are coming within ten years densely populated areas in hot climates that are already fragile, 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Regarding Asian's prophetic dream: I don't believe it will happen to people who are reading this blog  but I do believe it is around the corner for parts of the world.  As graham said , the science supports it.

The first ever vision of the future that I posted on this website back in 2010 was of an epic and game changing drought in the American heartland in the mid to late 2020's. It was a drought that was not going away, a drought that stopped agriculture in its tracks . The feeling of it was grim. 

While the Americas will still have other regions  to grow food including the Great Lakes region and large parts of Canadian farmland,  large scale industrial farming won't be able to respond to an unreliable growing season. So the food we are accustomed to eating now  will become more scarce and more expensive. 

Food will become the biggest share of the family market basket, outstripping housing, and we will become a lean people.  I keep thinking that we will find some alternative source of food that we don't have now.

I defer to Graham and others to share their visions of how and where food will be produced in the eastern hemisphere.  

I have visions of the wealthy getting their food from vast climate controlled and irrigated greenhouses.  The very same wealthy who prevented the world from doing something to stop climate changedecades before.  

swcosmos and swcosmos reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asian)

I believe food and water crisis have already started. The corporation, banks and goverment are working on it. Very hard I would say. See,

https://www.oaklandinstitute.org/great-land-grab-rush-world’s-farmland-threatens-food-security-poor

Europe is also effected it seems!

https://www.tni.org/en/publication/land-concentration-land-grabbing-and-peoples-struggles-in-europe-0

http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/news/2013/land-grabbing

I have had few dreams regarding climate change and geological changes in last 1-1.5 years. But jeanne and graham already adressed most of those before. So, I didn't mention them.

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne will the wealthy ever pay for what they've done? Or will we have to watch them suppress us and make fun of us for all time. I have a deep rage in me at the reality we face, and a deep sense of powerlessness. 

On another note. Is Zoron ok? 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 5
Share: