Dream about a Repor...

Notifications
Clear all

Dream about a Reporter

(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

I had a dream last night that was really weird.  I usually never remember my dreams, but I remembered this one.  Anyways, I don’t know if I have pre-cognitive dreams like my brother does.

First for those who don’t know, Evan Perez is a CNN reporter, reporting on the Mueller Investigation. 

Evan Perez was reporting on CNN about what was going on around him (like they do when there is a big hurricane).  The sun was almost completely set, there was only a little bit of light on the horizon, the sky was black like the smoke from big forest fire but there was none.  I felt the White House was to his right and the sun was still shining there but not brightly however I think he was in northeastern tip of South America then in Washington, the two were interchangeable.   Everything around him was a mess as if looting and a bomb went off, pavement was demolished in big pieces the stores behind him had broken windows.  He had a swollen black eye.  A TV anchor told him to be careful.  A big group of people showed up and started beating him with big sticks and clubs on live TV.  I felt it was not the first time this had happened either.  Something happened to make them leave. Perez got up and began his reporting again. Again, a big group of people came back to beat him.  Then I felt I as if I was with him.  He was trying to defend himself.  My temper flared up and together pushed them away and he got up the way Hulk would do.  Perez told them NO or ENOUGH.  And he continued his reporting. 

In the dream, I knew some journalist has been killed and nothing was being done about it.  I also knew Trump was happy.

I’m sorry it is not a happy dream.  But I wonder if there isn’t a message in this dream.  Maybe we need to better support the mainstream medias, journalists and reporters…

Any thoughts?

VestraLux, Matt, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

When I read about a forest fire and South America, my first thoughts went to the reported fire in a museum in Rio de Janeiro. I have no idea if this has any connection to your dream or not.

Jeanne Mayell, Sophie, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

You were dreaming about a war on journalists. Two Reuters reporters in Myanmar were just sentenced to 7 years in jail for reporting about the Rohingya genocide. Pray for the safety of Evan Perez and all those who shine a light into darkness.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you, all, for this information. 

Sophie and Sophie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Thank you all. 

The museum fire reminded me of a vision I had in April and in August.  I read about it last night. It's sad to see thousands of years of history go down in a fire.

The reporters imprisoned in Mayamar is a very sad state of affair.  That is a reminder of how fortunate we are to live in Canada and the US, free to express ourselves.  Let's support our media to strengthen and empower them.  They are very important to our society. 

I will certainly pray for M. Perez and all the other reporters courageous enough to challenge our governments and keeping them accountable.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yes2maybe)
Trusted Member Registered

Makes me wonder if maybe Mueller is about to drop a bomb. Hoping the things you saw in your dream only occur in the metaphorical sense. 

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Bright Opal, I believe your dream about an attack on a reporter is about more attacks to come on media in general, as well as on specific reporters.

Reporters are the backbone of a free and democratic press and essential to the uncovering of truth.

Donald Trump’s attacks on the media have been condemned by experts at the United Nations, who warned that the US president’s vitriolic rhetoric could result in violence against journalists.

In a joint statement, two experts on freedom of expression – David Kaye, who was appointed by the UN human rights council, and Edison Lanza, who holds the corresponding position at the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, said: “These attacks run counter to the country’s obligations to respect press freedom and international human rights law.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/02/donald-trump-un-media-press-freedom-journalist-danger

It has been previously reported, that journalists who shout questions at Trump, or who press him with questions about the news of the day tend to get the president most upset according to White House staffers, including press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. They have sought to calm Trump in his most heated moments and on some occasions, Trump has asked that certain reporters even be punished.

His aides have resisted those requests until a few months ago  when CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins was barred from an open press event because of questions she asked the president.

With newspapers going bankrupt and reporters losing jobs as a result, they have been facing uncertain futures since this presidency. 

We are living in uncertain time's and the modeling of a hair trigger temper and seemingly accepted however inappropriate responses and behaviors by those at the top, I see your dream as prophetic on many levels.

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Pay attention to what might occur in the aftermath of  the release of  journalist Bob Woodward's new book FEAR.  It will be officially released on the 11th but preview copies have been dispersed already. The reports about what has been happening in the Trump White House are rather devastating.. I believe this book might be a catalyst for backlash against journalists.

From the Washington Post: "Aides routinely stole documents off President Trump’s desk. Military leaders ignored the president’s orders. And the backstabbing went both ways. A forthcoming book by Bob Woodward paints a harrowing portrait of the Trump presidency, based on in-depth interviews with administration officials and other principals."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bob-woodwards-new-book-reveals-a-nervous-breakdown-of-trumps-presidency/2018/09/04/b27a389e-ac60-11e8-a8d7-0f63ab8b1370_story.html?utm_term=.c0a9dbf3a10f

Jeanne Mayell, villager, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Hi Lovendures, OMG I so agree with you about the Bob Woodward's book.  I can't wait to read it.  If the congress and the senate are true and honest, that book should be a big event which would change things for the Mueller investigation... It certainly has in Nixon days.  Let's not loose hope! 

Our media in Canada is facing some problems as well with transparency.  Nothing like the US, although there has been some stories floating around about the government wanting a journalist to kill a story and he didn't.  Apparently there were threats of jail time.  I don't know how much of it is true.   

I read the local paper every day, even more so now to help our economy.  With the upcoming provincial election, I really have to keep myself informed about what's going on at home.   Being French Canadian helps matter since there are about ... two local paper and two provincial paper (that I know of).  

Every little bit helps!

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Today's news and twitter summaries seem to show a president (if not many members of his team) in what cannot really be called damage control in regards to Bob Woodwards book and its revelations, so much as their usual deny the truth, kill the messenger and threaten anyone who even has appeared to have gotten in their way.

Rumors are that Mathis's job is in jeeopardy as many quotees are trying to deny their part in the book for fear of the same. ("Fear" was the prefect name for the book on just about every level of meaning.)

Others are speaking up anonymously. As one "high level" senior level white house employee is reputed to have disclosed there is, indeed a team inside the White House seeking to protect America from its president.

My favorite quote from a New York Times op-ed piece titled "I am the Resistance":

"Given the instability many witnessed, there were early whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment, which would start a complex process for removing the president. But no one wanted to precipitate a constitutional crisis. So we will do what we can to steer the administration in the right direction until — one way or another — it's over."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/05/i-am-part-of-the-resistance-anonymous-trump-white-house-official-writes-in-extraordinary-nyt-op-ed.html

ReplyQuote
(@yes2maybe)
Trusted Member Registered

Monday, Trump's tweet about indicted congressmen shows corrupt intent and essentially makes the case for obstruction of justice. Tuesday, excerpts from Woodward's book leak, and set Trump spinning, increasing his paranoia that some of his closest advisors are working to undermine him. Wednesday, an anonymous op-ed from a senior White House official essentially confirms that. Bombs have gone off over Washington and journalists are at center. Bright Opal, events over the last three days keep bringing me back to your dream. As I scrolled through my news feed, this picture appeared and immediately reminded me of the scene you describe. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-slams-anonymous-ny-times-op-ed-resistance-member-inside-n906861
And I tend to agree with the sentiment in this Atlantic article. There are constitutional mechanisms that can be invoked to remove an unfit president, but anonymous, sneaky subversion is a constitutional crisis. This is terrifying. https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/09/this-is-a-constitutional-crisis/569443/

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Yep!  That's it, that's the picture except where the back of the sky is some blue grey, I saw more yellow and orange.

As for the op-ed. I agree with the Atlantic, they may have made things worst.  Also, there are mechanism to handle the situation, up to and including Amendment 25 stating 45's ineptitude. 

However, because those mechanism were never used, the US has been in a constitutional crisis for a long long time.  In my opinion talking about the press being enemies of the people and the Charlottesville event to name a few, were when I was certain of the constitutional crisis.  This is just my opinion...

Jeanne Mayell, yes2maybe, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Bright Opal,  amen ? And may I add, what an incredible gift you have been to our group and to this forum.

Gratitudes abound and sending love and light as needed for whomever needs it for the powers of good, and for all beings who are needed for a huge shift and tipping point for the betterment politically and spiritually for a better world filled with co-operation and loving peace filled hearts.

villager, Sophie, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Any notions on who is the anonymous "resistance" official? My feeling is that it isn't a single person, but several put their heads together to write it. The main two were Mike Pence and Jeff Sessions, the others are in their circle as well. If somebody has to come forward and claim authorship, Pence will, because Trump actually can't fire him. All of this fits with me seeing somebody in a Halloween costume with a Pence mask and a Star Wars emperor cloak in the last remote viewing exercise.

As for the US being in a constitutional crisis, I think it's been in a constitutional crisis since the first week of the Trump presidency. Remember the travel ban? A president that will order that is clearly dangerous for his country. It isn't just that the intention was unfair discrimination, it's also that it was done in the most incompetent and disastrous way possible. What I find strange is that he's still in office after more than a year and a half. How come it takes so long to push out somebody who so clearly shouldn't be in that position?

By the way, thanks to Bright Opal for sharing your dream and Michelle for adding useful context. Your light is appreciated, even though from my distance it can feel a bit dim.

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Thank you for all you offer and share here, Maria. While thousands of miles, an entire ocean, and a 12 hours of "real time" may separate us, i have to laugh when I realize we've read the same newspapers headline or watched the same tv show and picked up similar aha moments.

And while we all get discouraged and feel dimmings of the light, to paraphrase Thomas Fuller; "It always gets darker before the dawn."

Can't wait for the beauty of each new dawn after each long night of the soul!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: Bright Opal
  •   The sun was almost completely set, there was only a little bit of light on the horizon, the sky was black like the smoke from big forest fire but there was none.  
  • I felt the White House was to his right and the sun was still shining there but not brightly however I think he was in northeastern tip of South America then in Washington, the two were interchangeable.   
  • Everything around him was a mess as if looting and a bomb went off, pavement was demolished in big pieces the stores behind him had broken windows. 
  • He had a swollen black eye.  A TV anchor told him to be careful.  A big group of people showed up and started beating him with big sticks and clubs on live TV.  I felt it was not the first time this had happened either.  Something happened to make them leave.
  • Perez got up and began his reporting again. Again, a big group of people came back to beat him. 
  • Then I felt I as if I was with him.  He was trying to defend himself.  My temper flared up and together pushed them away and he got up the way Hulk would do.  Perez told them NO or ENOUGH.  And he continued his reporting. 

Wonderful responses here in this amazing thread. My two cents:

Bright Opal, I love this dream.  I see it as ultimately positive.  I also see you as a player in the fight to save the journalist truth sayers in our world.   You did it in your sleep, as we do so many healing things in our sleep.

The fact that the sun was setting tells me that something is coming to an end.  Our civilization's way of life is spiraling towards its peak where it will fall down a drain.  That is the setting of the sun.  The war on truth, on journalists, is part of the dark forces that are reaching a peak and thus will afterwards collapse down a drain.

The White House is still in the sun but it is setting.  Trump's sun is setting.  The powers that have taken over the White House are still going strong, but once they peak, they will collapse. It's an inevitable path.

Yes, everything these days is like a war - the looting and fighting and chaos around the reporter is here now and is going to increase before it collapses.  The fact that South America and the White House are interchangeable is also fitting.  The darkness is all over the world and you have seen the connection. 

But as dark flows down the drain, light is coming up. (This is a fact of physics that as water spirals towards a drain, air is spiraling upwards.)

You are part of the forces of light, Bright Opal.  You and other heart warriors are coming up from below to meet the darkness as it rises and peaks.  You beat off the darkness and save the journalist. 

Matt, Michele, villager and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Wow! I like that and it makes so much sens.  I need to work on remembering my dreams.

Matt, Michele, Matt and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Thank you Michele for those kind words.  I feel like a billion bucks (because today a million is not enough  ?)

Maria, I forgot about the Muslim ban, you are so right!  Heck! the guy wasn't even in office and he created an international incident with Taiwan and China.

You have a good point about Anonymous.  It could very well be a group of people.  Could this be where Pence is starting to get scared?  I think Mattis and Kelly are watching over them.  I have to believe that.

Keep the faith, 45's departure will come.  The anonymous letter is preparing us for the next step.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Recent events have reminded me of this thread. First, I don't know if Bright Opal's dream had anything to do with Khassoggi, but it certainly fits. A Washington Post reporter was killed, and Trump certainly didn't act as if he was displeased about it, like any other US president would.

Then, we wondered about a possible connection to the anonymous op-ed in the NY Times, and at the time I had the feeling that Sessions may have been one of the people involved in writing it (I always felt like it wasn't a single individual but several). And Sessions has been recently fired. We know that Trump was actively looking for the individual writing the op-ed, but in the end didn't fire anybody. Maybe because he decided it was Sessions and saw that, for election campaign reasons, he couldn't fire it until the elections were done?

Sophie, VestraLux, Sophie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 mhb
(@mb)
Prominent Member Registered

Hi there, sorry I'm late to this thread, it's the first time I happened to see it.   

The reason I'm posting is that I know a couple of weeks ago that one of the psychics I follow posted a very specific warning about a "liberal" network reporter being killed (after Khashoggi was killed).  I think they mentioned CNN or MSNBC.  I remember after reading that post that I thought it might be Jim Acosta from CNN or some other prominent journalist who is a frequent target or critic of Trump.   

It bothered me so much that I immediately started saying prayers of protection for the journalists at CNN and MSNBC.    I wish I could remember who said it -- I have a rough idea but the person I'm thinking of posts in a way where it's often hard to find old predictions.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention that I know there is a very specific prediction re the killing of a US network journalist, probably from CNN and MSNBC.   If I find the prediction, I'll come back and edit this post to add a link.  It sounded like something that would be happening before 2019. 

This might be something for a remote viewing. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: