Clear all

Coming Natural Disasters in USA

27 Posts
13 Users
86 Likes
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Zoron has been getting aware for a while of future climate-change/natural events, that are going to hit the USA fairly soon. What i am getting is a series of large scale events on the USA West Coast. Firstly, I am seeing a "Cluster" of large geophysical events, mostly earthquakes, that are localised, but happening one after the other, and stretching right up the West Coast, from the Mexican border to Seattle. The accumulating damage is going to be very unsettling, in Human terms, and is going to be very disruptive to people's lives. I am also getting at least one large storm event in the Pacific north west, that is severe, and does much damage. Also, yet more large scale wild fires, spreading  again, but steadily getting worse, year by year, in California. But next year will be a bad year for this. More later. 

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Considering what happens to the US food supply if California's Central Valley is in trouble (possible salination due to sea flooding?), this prediction might go a long way to explain the earlier prediction that we're going to be growing our own food again, pronto.

Marley and Marley reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mizmargo)
Estimable Member Registered

Uh... when you get a read on the date of those quakes, would you please post? I'd like to be out of town.

Marley and Marley reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hererightnow)
Honorable Member Registered

Yes, I read that also.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

ZORON is back. On the 22nd of November I predicted: 

Zoron has been getting aware for a while of future climate-change/natural events, that are going to hit the USA fairly soon. What i am getting is a series of large scale events on the USA West Coast. Firstly, I am seeing a "Cluster" of large geophysical events, mostly earthquakes, that are localised, but happening one after the other, and stretching right up the West Coast, from the Mexican border to Seattle. The accumulating damage is going to be very unsettling, in Human terms, and is going to be very disruptive to people's lives. I am also getting at least one large storm event in the Pacific north west, that is severe, and does much damage. Also, yet more large scale wild fires, spreading  again, but steadily getting worse, year by year, in California. But next year will be a bad year for this. More later. 

Sadly, another direct hit. The fire storm that is still going on right now, is the first of much more severe storms. I have to say that we can expect a lot more of the same. I am expecting a large number of events, mostly naturally related, in this coming  Spring, and extending, across the Summer. Will post in the next couple of days on this one. 

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks, Zoron. Concerned about this. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi, Zoron is posting on the disturbances in the West coast USA zone. I predicted somewhere, in the last few months, that one of these disturbances is related to a Tsunami  that hits the West Coast. (Think LA. ) I was mystified by this, and could not think why it would happen. I now have an angle on this. I think it is an "Overlap", where events happen at the same location, but in different time frames. I have traced the West Coast Tsunami to something I entirely missed, which is Hawaii. Its an overlap. The island group is going to see significant Volcanic activity in the next five years. Scary events. But ultimately, between now and 2030/40, is going to be the mother of all eruptions. This is krakatoa scale events. This generates a Tsunami, that hits the American coast. think of the giant seimic event in Southern Indian ocean, that caused severe Tsuanami damage, earthquake damage, a few years back. Its on that scale. When the big Hawaiian event hits, it is going to be very serious. Hollywood disaster scale event. The islands will be effectively finished. Hopefully, there will be warnings, picked up by scientists, and evacuations will take place. But this will by that time be taking place amidst a lot of other volcanic and seismic activity plant wide. The next 20 years, climate wise, and natural event wise, are going to be very scary.  

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

This resonates  with me as well. I have been worried about the Pacific coast for a long time now trying to decide what to do with our location here in Oregon. I kept asking my husband about a tsunami, about an earthquake, did we leave live far enough from the coastline? Lots and lots of earthquake feelings, asking him about the Cascade Fault..is Salem right on it here in Oregon. For all of a month i was concerned then jt seemed to ease a bit but always in awareness.

Hawaii is an interesting connection because I was invited to attend a wedding there and turned down a free ticket .. a place I've never had a financial opportunity to be able to visit. And one I know I would absolutely love to see. A magical place.  I had no logical reason to turn down the invitation and hurt family feelings by doing so.

Now it's starting to make sense. 

ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

Michele, I live a 20 min drive away from Salem. I'm new to the area (well, country) and almost moved to Salem myself. Strange beautiful Oregon. I'm really in awe of the environment here. Probably the most quiet forests I've ever seen are around here.

How do you guys now feel regarding a pressure built up on the West coast? Zoron, do you think the recent false missile-alert incident is connected to your Hawaiian vision?

ReplyQuote
(@mizmargo)
Estimable Member Registered

Also, any updates on the predicted California earthquakes is always appreciated, since we are now only about two months away from when they might begin. Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

MizMargo, I'm going to try something odd here. 

I meditated on the question "will there be a major disruptive earthquake on the west coast between now and the end of June," then went to Facade.com/tarot and did an electronic tarot reading by clicking 'choose the deck for me' and 'choose the layout for me'.  Doing it that way leads to more chance for Spirit to get its fingers in the reading, at least in my experience.  Plus there's a way to share the spread.

This is what I got:

http://www.facade.com/tarot/personal/?UID=697150&Date=1%2F22%2F2018&Name=Anonymous&Query=&Deck=&Reading=&Reverse=on

This reading felt very, very dark, which is why I'm including a link for others to see and interpret. 

It generated a "Shadow Truth" spread, used for when one cannot directly confront a truth. And used the Voodoo deck to do it, which feels all about dark passions.

My interpretation is that, just like how astrological movements of the planets seem to resonate with human history, movements in earth's crust somehow resonate with human energies. We're riled up, in conflict, and so are earth's tectonic plates. Imbalances cause upheavals. Chaos, like ants boiling out of a disturbed nest, using up lots of human energies. What happens stops a retreat from society, and necessitates progress toward a solution.  Something pings there and says it's about California. A calamitous invocation of force occurs. 

The first card visually looks like Mother Earth blowing her stack. The second card, again, the Earth Mother inverted, swirling--it affects the sea. Third card makes me think tsunami. The fourth card says this is a dark wisdom to set us on the right path. It is the fifth card that troubles me the most. It speaks of air behaving as fire, and I keep tensing up about it being nuclear something. Quite literally I do not want to see this.

So, yes, fight it as I want to, the cards seem to say yes. Something happens on the west coast, likely California, that will involve the sea.

I would like others to look at this and see what they see.

-R1-

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Zoron did his own Tarot on this one. (Re major quake on West Coast this year.) 

basically, the spread did not look good. Lots of violence, fire, etc. Combined with my intuition, I am getting a large quake on West Coast. But not a precise location, except in a 100 mile radius around LA. Not THE BIG ONE. Not a 9. But very large. Plus a string of smaller quakes. (but still big jolts). Very nervy and scary. I did mention this previously in a recent post. A string of quakes, combined with firestorms, weather impacts, etc. As I said at the time: "People will feel they are living in a Hollywood disaster movie". But they pull through. But ultimately, the relentless geophysical and climate and weather events, are going to make the situation very tough. The tough ones will tough it out. The weak ones, will leave. The impacts are going to make for a strong change in the mood and atmosphere of California. It will have economic effects. It is the combination of weather changes, scary disasters, and quakes, that will have a very big impact. The California Government will have a lot of struggling to do, and a lot of  criticism. Some of it undeserved, some of it very deserved. But, this will settle into being the  "New Normal". People are resilient. But people who behave badly during these events will get a lot of  measures taken against them. Public pressure on the bad guys will be very big. More on this later. Comments anyone? inevitably, someone will make a disaster movie based on it. 

MizMargo, Lola, MizMargo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@curiouser)
Active Member Registered

Hi I am a Long time lurker, first time posting.  I think I posted a joke once in reference to something removed link  

Zoron, I greatly appreciate your talents and your relentlessness to provide this forum with your findings, but being in the LA area and being a 4th generation Angelino, this both scares me and breaks my heart.  We are always "waiting" for an earthquake, regardless of size, so it's not too unusual. And I'd rather be made aware prior, like a tornado or hurricane removed link However, it still feels ambiguous per exact location, size, date, time, removed link

Any other info, if picked up, would be greatly appreciated! 

Hope you're feeling better. I'm still feeling the remnants of a flu from a couple weeks of it. This season is brutal!

ReplyQuote
(@curiouser)
Active Member Registered

I didn't put any links in the text. Can someone explain why my post is all funky?

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Curiouser - I'm sorry about the blanks in your text. It happens to a few people and no one can figure out why.  I tried to go in and fill in your blanks but was just guessing.  If you email me with the text I will fix it.  (jeannemayell [at] gmail

ReplyQuote
(@curiouser)
Active Member Registered

You got most of it correct! Fun game. Shall we make the psychics correctly guess each "link in text?" 

I think I posted a joke once in reference to something removed link  = Trumpian

Thanks Jeanne! So much love and respect for you. I tell everyone I know to follow this site!

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

All my fears for West Coast sky rocketing..Those words alone not sounding very good right now with rocket fears alone! Tsunami coming or at least the warning rumbles..from Philippines,  Hawaii, our anger and fears into plates into earth. Wanting to get up in the dark of night right now to protect energies here in Oregon . Fear of last 2 months feeling very possible now. Alaska, Washington, Oregon. RE my Dec.27 post this topic.

ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

There was a earthquake this morning 8.2 off the coast of Kodiak of Alaska. 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/alaska-earthquake-tsunami-1.4499558

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Thanks for that link Kim K. It explained a lot. Fortunately the tsunami alert was just canceled. Kodiaks earthquake at 8.2 downgraded a bit to 7.9

Kim K., BlueBelle, Kim K. and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kittycat)
Trusted Member Registered

Hi Michele,

As I was thinking of replying to the tsunami threat - no idea we were having little earthquake rumbles around here but found it when looking up your removed link A removed link came today off the coast - no great damage, just a big scare to some people with little rumbles for days - I was oblivious and it did not come up on the bits of news I removed link

Seems we are in for a bit of a bumpy ride all over the removed link Oh removed link   Here's a little idea which may seem bizarre, however it has happened to me, so worth removed link

All booked and ready to go to Thailand a month or so in advance, looking at the accommodation brochures - staying by the water, swimming pool removed link (I adore the sea and water) I started  to feel really uneasy and a little scared each time I looked at them for few weeks - chiding myself - whats wrong with you girl :).

Then on Boxing Day, the horrifying images came on TV as the world watched and removed link Then I knew what the brochures were telling removed link

So, a bit like the elephants who headed for the hills ahead of the tsunami - some part of me knew ahead of removed link   I think ages ago we were so much more in tune with the earth, where to go and what to removed link No distractions of modern life and wall to wall concrete jungles to survive removed link

Maybe being barefoot, connected with the earth, breathing in all that energy, maybe around tall trees , feeling the stillness just for a little while to slow down and contemplate on nothing in particular - we can get a sense of where we are meant to go, what to do, one step at a removed link Just an removed link

I am so grateful for the premonitions that have guided my removed link    My childhood was spent in nature - maybe it taught me something very worthwhile while the people around me left me to myself to commune with the animals who were adorable - :) goats and their kids, cats, dogs, horses, chooks and removed link

I wonder if pictures of places could convey information for your safe places to be at in the coming upheavals as some have removed link

Loved your removed link

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: