Notifications
Clear all

Comey's Firing

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

I feel that Trump’s erratic behaviors will finally culminate in his going quietly off to stay in one of his places or residence ..as Jeanne has predicted... and Congress ..not just Pence.. somehow quietly taking over business without fanfare or admitting Trump’s incompetence.

In group….I saw a rainbow and heard Kermit the frog singing “The Rainbow Connection” for July 2017. The Comey firing as the shock event could certainly be a catalyst to precipitate the beginning of the quiet manifestation that bridges moving him out of the public eye in months to come.

Being environmental activists in our own rights.. with a husband and son building in that arena and all.of us loving nature and an environmental lifestyle… I thought of frogs and the disappearance of many species of frogs but the idea of Trump as a frog…alt-right association also floated through.

I can only hope it was Trump and not just additional frog species disappearing…that somehow Trump disappears from the public focus and perhaps goes over the edge and into the lala land of a rainbow bridge of being “transported away”/cared for and almost hidden away.. as a result of his “mental” health/dementia/ Alzheimer’s.. instead!

Jeanne, Thanks for suggesting I post my future premonitions imagery here. Please feel free to move/repost if it's not in its best place.

Tee and Tee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

I don't know, looking in Trump's eyes and how they have changed... I feel like he doesn't just go quiet or disappears on the outside, but it happens in the inside of his psyche as well. To me he looks panicked, like a crazy scared deer, and he looks much "farther" away than usual. When I look at him these days I see a manchild demanding: Love me! Love me! (That's literally what I get when I look at him). This is very different from the gloating, hate stirring, power hungry narcissist that he usually is, very different expression in his eyes. He has also been absent for more than five days, I think, and just came out for that NBC-interview, and now a speech.

I think he will mentally shut down, like accelerated dementia. But before that he'll swing back and forth in erratic behavior from tantrums and then literally being unable to communicate or respond to anyone in a coherent fashion. I feel a lot of sadness for the nation, and also for him.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

I agree. And unfortunately, this is how dementia often progresses. I've had a lot of experiences with multiple family members..Alzheimer's and dementia. The hurt man child is right on, as are swinging into rages. But there is still this grasping onto failing abilities and power. And he is angry hence projection of contant blame..lots of red under pallor of exhaustion he is experiencing. Not what he wanted at all when he decided to bolster his branding with his entrance in presidential race. He'll be pretty broken by the end.

All of this is why I don't feel he'll be prosecuted. Just others finding ways to keep him away from being in public eye..bit by bit as months go by...they'll want to fight to preserve their own choices to support him and cling to pseudo Republican power as years go by... 

We are basically sensing same things.  Thanks for adding your thoughts Tee!

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I also have lots of exposure to Alzheimer's, both personally and professionally, and your observations are interesting. For what it's worth, I just remarked earlier today to a friend that to me, Cheetolini looks like he is getting that tell-tale "Mask" of Alzheimer's - it's hard to describe, closest analogy is "lights are on but no one is home" - kind of a deadness in the eyes and reduced facial expression, and what expression remains appears "tight", just like a rubber mask.

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I don't think he'll be prosecuted because the Republicans don't want a Republican president prosecuted. Not good for the party. 

KB, LB, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

Comey may still have the last word ..he kept notes on his meetings with Trump and they are legally admissible in court. And as Trump apparently asked Comey to drop the investigation on Flynn...another ball drops

"Why it matters: It's the biggest bombshell yet regarding Trump's flouting of presidential norms — in this case, allegedly attempting to use the power of the presidency to interfere with an ongoing FBI investigation."

https://www.axios.com/trump-to-comey-let-flynn-go-2410474309.html

Grace, KB, Grace and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 JHA
(@jha)
Estimable Member Registered

There seems to be a tide turning today. Numerous Republicans suggesting they won't stand in the way of impeachment if the Comey paper trail is good. Even Fox News can't get any Republicans on the air. An unnamed White House Official told the media that Trump is (I'll paraphrase in case anyone is sensitive to cursing) 'totally f'ed'.

The past week of firing Comey, sharing confidential information and now the paper trail... we're looking at the beginning of the end here. Not sure the Republicans can afford to not prosecute. If they don't, they're a dead party for the foreseeable future.

diana11, Grace, diana11 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

So the buzz at twitter is in that Flynn won't honor the subpoena. Here is an article that explains the potential fallout from this:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/15/flynn-senate-subpoena-russia-trump-238404

This could be a really loooong time before we see any of these traitors and nutcases brought to justice (if at all). Is there anything we ordinary people can do to hurry this process along? Petitions, phone-calls, prayers, spells, voodoo (kidding)? But seriously, this is grinding away on the nation's nerves. How many bombshells can you handle, everybody is caught in suspense, yet things are moving so slowly towards a resolution. Or is it just me, am I just too impatient or what?

ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

He can deny the Senate subpoena but I don't think he will be able to deny the special prosecutors subpoenas...I may be wrong but I think that's how it goes...for me, things are moving faster than I expected - this is the government after all, lol. All that matters is that the truth is revealed!! It will be ok, promise ♥

ReplyQuote
Share: