Candidates Running ...

Notifications
Clear all

Candidates Running for President

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This is where people might can weigh in on candidates for president  during this early time that is known as the Invisible Primary.  What are your thoughts and your intuitions on the candidates?  Kamala Harris?  Elizabeth Warren? Bernie Sanders? Others? 

Candidates are now starting to announce themselves.  The New Hampshire primary, which takes place during the first three months of 2019,  is a key testing ground.  

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand  (re-elected just last week, with 6 years left to serve,) now says she's now considering running for president in 2020 in the wake of "corruption" within the Trump administration.

“Well, I’m obviously very dedicated to serving New Yorkers, but that is a very important moral question that I’ve been thinking about,” Gillibrand replied.

“I’ve been thinking about it because what President Trump has been putting into this country is so disturbing, so divisive, so dark that I believe I’ve been called to fight as hard as I can to restore that moral integrity, that moral decency. So I’m thinking about it.”

I can remember a vision during predictions group in January 2018 for 2021:

Ripping stock market page in newspaper in half.
Blonde woman, blue suit, white shoes, pushing eyeglasses up onto her head, in the news.
Trump bloated up, tantrum inside, seething.

Was not familiar with Senator Gillibrand at the time but the hair style I saw as a "bob" fits, as does her appearance in general.  Wonder if she ever wears glasses? Of course, could have been sunglasses. 

Note to our astrology/Tarot readers/numerologists:

Kirsten Elizabeth Rutnik Gillibrand
Born on December 9, 1966  (time??)  Albany, New York 

ReplyQuote
Share: