Notifications
Clear all

Bomb Threats

(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Hello everyone,

There have been many bomb alert in  the US for the past 24 hours.  A George Soros (major Dem donor), the residences of the Clinton, the Obama the White House and now the CNN building

Thanks to the great work from your secret service agency, the FBI and the police departments, no bomb has gone off with the exception of one, which was done by Secret Service.  Let's send them lights and prayers so all law enforcement agencies find out the people responsible

https://globalnews.ca/news/4590077/explosive-hillary-bill-clinton-house/

BlueBelle, Michele, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Please see the link below where I continue the conversation.  Thanks 

September 17, 2018 COMPLETE PREDICTIONS through Inauguration 2021

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Sounds like a hit with this prediction also.   They might LOOK like care packages.

Octobor/2018

U.S. packages prepared and U.S. stamps. Sounds like C.A.R.E. packages. (Gail)

Also, more targeted people include Eric Holder C/O Wasserman Schalts  and Rep. Maxine Walters.  John Brennan was the CNN Target.  Notice that nothing has been mentioned from the western side of the country.  If they were in fact mailed, this might indicate that the sender is from the East Coast as it would take longer for the packages from the Western part of the country.  I would look for Pelosi to be a target if others have been sent.  I am sure EVERYONE is on HIGH alert.

BlueBelle, Sophie, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

I missed that one. Thanks Lovendures

ReplyQuote
(@tag22)
Prominent Member Registered

These bombs feel they were done by a group of people or someone in a group that is trying to gain recognition with his fellow members.  It feels like a younger energy is responsible.  Kind of a immature, giggling, smart ass type.  Maybe the immaturity is making it seem younger than they are.  An alt right group? The Proud Boys?

Bee, BlueBelle, Bee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

My understanding is that some words have been misspelled on the addresses.  Florida and John Brennan are 2 that I am aware of in addition to the wrong address for Holder.  I wonder if that was purposeful or if it shows a lack care or follow through. It should certainly point to the person's personality.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Also included should be the fact that Brennan is not an analyst for CNN.   He is one for MSNBC.    Again, something that is wrong.  I am leaning to the thought that the person (s) purposefully did the mistakes.  Why?  There seem to be too many mistakes for it to be an accident.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

REAKING: Law enforcement official: Bombs sent to prominent Democrats and CNN were packed with shards of glass. Just out 5 minutes ago:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/1055265270107987968?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

Even though I'm a democrat, Google Chrome sends me conservative news popups. I've tried to get rid of them, but haven't found a way. Anyway, I just got a popup that said it was confirmed that the bombs were fake.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

It sounds like conservative news has made its official news report...fake bombs for their fake news.

All fake,  Elaine. Send them where those updates belong..your spam file.

However, that is the big conservative media push now. Conservatives are being urged to protest outside the Governors Debate tonight with chanting/signs etc. Of "fake news/fake bombs".

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/413078-Woman-holds-Fake-News-Fake-Bombs-sign-outside-Florida-governors-debate

Sad. The truth is 2 more were sent. Vice President Joe Biden and actor and big Democratic supporter, Robert Di Nero have both received suspicious packages yesterday.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

The Conservative spin machine and gaslighting of the American people is so discouraging.  The Trump base is brainwashed by Fox News with their disinformation and outright lying.  Democratic presidents, senators and supporters are the target of extremist terrorists.  This is the America Trump has wrought.  This is the most important election of our lifetime.  Vote!  Ask everyone you come in contact with if they are going to vote--your family, friends, the mailman, your neighbor, the clerk at the drugstore, the people on the bus, your co-workers.  This has to be our mantra through Election Day.  Vote like your democracy depends on it, because it does.  

Jeanne Mayell, VestraLux, Bee and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Looks like I may have posted this in the wrong thread. Here's a repost:

The Bomber:

I've had commitments all day but have been wanting to post this since I first saw it this morning.

I'm seeing that the bomber is connected to forest area, so he may be on the run in a large remote area or he may be living off grid. This man is likely a survivalist/doomsday prepper-type and/or has a militia connection. There's a cache of weapons and ammunition somewhere near where he is or was recently living. He may have been in the military, or wanted badly to be in the military. 

I'm feeling a history of paranoia and possible episodic psychosis. Potentially schizophrenia/schizoaffective type. As I mentioned before, I feel he's been listening to/reading a lot of conspiracy content. He's an avid Trump supporter, and may believe that Trump is sending him messages. He feels he is a warrior for Trump and the white race. He personally believes that white genocide is occurring.

I feel a father-son type connection (not an affectionate bond—it feels more like familiarity or relative proximity). I'm seeing the senior gentleman in this connection being questioned by the FBI. This older man feels bitter and distrusting.

There may also be a younger adult male who may send a tip into the FBI. Unsure of his connection.

Likely unrelated:

Unfortunately, I'm picking up anger that these bombs have not gone off. In this energetic morass, I see plans for a mass shooting, possibly connected to immigrants or minority voters (?). I'm asking everyone to send light toward this potentiality. 

Robin and Robin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

I hate "liking" posts that send chills down my back or make my gut twist. And that description of your analysis of the bomber gave me the twisting shivers.

Sometimes, I wonder how I ended up on a site that triggers emotions and visions that I'd rather not feel, see or have visions of the far larger ramifications.

But the lone wolfs are not alone. They just haven't met one another yet.

I sure wish love and light had a way to pierce mental illness.

ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

2 more were found today in the Opa Locka, FL D.C. addressed to James Clapper and Corey Booker. Since it is the first place the mail goes after his local post office, those packages were mailed most likely yesterday, possibly on Wednesday. Whomever is sending these isnt scared off by the search or media coverage. This isnt going to stop until the people responsible are caught. This is a seriously determined nutjob to not back off or change their style a little with all the coverage.

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

I feel the same way you do Michele, I really want to avoid those bad news story.  However, life is not always rosy, and it's the way we face it that makes the difference.  Just like you did, sending light and love to law enforcement to help them, guide them to the people involved in this.  And sometimes I feel the best way to help a person with mental illness is through unconditional love, and light.  I think they will get their guy(s) today or tomorrow.

Vestralux, I think you may be on to something here.  And I feel the son is just like his father, not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.  Is it possible the people you saw close or in the forest could be somehow a admirers of the Unabomber (or simply using his ideas), and feel it's the way to hide? 

There are things that have been bothering me.  Pay attention to the spelling errors, wrong addresses, the bombs are not going off.  These are real bombs and could go off, but they aren't.  They don't really want to hurt or kill someone because they don't want to be accused of murder.  They think as long as no one is getting hurt or killed, they will be fine they'll get what we call here "candy sentences" (couple of months in jail with community service or a couple of years at most).  They don't understand they will be accused and more than likely found to be guilty of terrorism, assassination attempts, etc.  Whether they are from the far-right or the far-left, Trump is somehow (unknowingly) connected to this.

It will be over soon.  They are about to get their guys today or tomorrow.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Awesome,  Bright Opal.

I agree with your analysis and love the positive prediction.

Time to go and get him! Envisioning that and holding it in place!

Sophie and Sophie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

MAS1581,

Each new event is bringing the pattern and the compass point closer to the karmic manifestation of the force behind the deed.

This just might be the pounding of his final nail and shattering of hisast piece of mailed glass into another name in the scroll of life of deeds.

Anyone see any more packages, same lot, same mailing date,  not yet arrive or be reported?

ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Im not seeing anything specifically but Diane Feinstein, Michael Avenatti, Kamala Harris, and possibly Taylor Swift and Colin Kaepernick seem to fit the pattern of recipients

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

A suspect has been arrested!!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@marley)
Estimable Member Registered

Just heard on MSNBC that a man in Florida has been taken in for questioning. This may be nothing. No arrests yet.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: