Attention Heart War...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Attention Heart Warriors!

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant
Topic starter  

There is a LOT going on in the US as of today. Looks like impeachment will happen. I've been emailing Rep. Pelosi, including last night. I'd like to think my email was the straw... ? 

Anyhoo, now that we know The Big I is happening, I think we should each take a moment each day to send some light to EVERYONE involved.  There are 5 committees that will gather info and send it to the Judiciary committee, who will then bundle the info into articles of impeachment.  There will be lots of testimonies.

As for the Rethuglicans, I think those rats just spotted the tip of the iceberg!
(Titanic ) - We should send them extra light, so they may see the light, and turn towards the light (and away from the dark).

In summary - keep up the good work! Keep contacting MoCs, and keep sending light!

numerologist, Dina, Jeanne Mayell and 19 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I agree with you @Laura F. I will definitely be sending extra light to all involved that they act in the interest of the highest good and that they have the energy and fortitude to complete the process and protect the people from the current criminality and growing lawlessness. 

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Lovendures and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @laura-f

I've been emailing Rep. Pelosi, including last night. I'd like to think my email was the straw... ? 

Your remark delights me.  I called Pelosi  yesterday morning before they began their meeting and just said, "Impeach, impeach. Have a nice day."  I did this with Joe Kennedy earlier this year when he was waffling and the next week he announced he was for impeachment. I like to think my calls were the straw.  Perhaps it was our acts of encouragement to lawmakers that help send a wave in others who also notify them. Also gave to MoveOn to help push the public response through. 

Now is the time to send extra light.  Don't let the Senate thuglicans drain you. Replace those negative voices in your head with the positive ones.  Focus on the light shining through to all lawmakers and to the whole collective. 

numerologist, Dina, BlueBelle and 17 people reacted
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Laura F. And Jeanne--you BOTH made me laugh. Two straws breaking one camels back so to speak.

Let's see what it takes to drive this old bedraggled camel out of town and how hard he's chewing his cud and snorting now!

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, deetoo and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@laura-f

Thanks for starting this thread.  I love the title.

Yes, light to all who are involved for the highest good and that they may all be enlightened. 

Also for the health for all involved, including everyone here as it seems that in this age, we are all under stress and depleted.  I can only imagine how it must be for those in Congress and in all areas of government involved in this never ending saga.  

numerologist, Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Topic starter  

I know that over on the "Situation Unraveling..." thread there's a bit of a tangent about our ages, crone-ness and health (mental and physical).

Please feel free to continue that discussion here as it applies to mobilizing personal strengths towards setting things right.

Michele - now you made me snort-laugh!

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Michele and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@laura-f, thanks.  It was under the "My Card Reading for Donald Trump" topic.  Mine was the most recent post about aging, which I am reposting here:

I want to express how grateful I am to have found so many kindred spirits in this community – young, old, women, men, from all walks of life and different persuasions – I have learned so much from all of you, even in my advancing years.  May I never stop learning! 

@triciact and @bluebelle, thank you for your insightful posts about aging.  It is  wonderful to connect with so many women of that “certain age.”  @triciact, you mentioned feeling lonely.  Like you, over time I have lost friends for myriad reasons.  I do feel lonely at times, but perhaps in my advancing years, it’s because I’ve finally allowed myself the time and space to feel lonely?   All those years of rushing around … that’s gone.  The loneliness I feel is a pure spiritual longing – understanding that there’s more to me than this physical body, and a desire to fully embrace that part of myself.     

@bluebelle, I too look at my younger self with much more understanding and forgiveness.  And the more I’ve forgiven myself, the more compassion I have for others.  I also view my so-called “losses” differently.  The missed opportunities, failing vision, thinning hair, memory lapses, aching bones … are they really losses? The vessel empties, but if we accept and allow it, it is filled again with the amazing gifts of wisdom, kindness, generosity – and new, amazing opportunities to shine our light.  I am so grateful to be here, on this planet, at this time, with all of you.

numerologist, Jeanne Mayell, raindrop and 11 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Topic starter  

KEEP GOING!!!

I think our light spreading is starting to affect even the "lamestream media" - they are now calling out untruths on the spot, even when they come out of Orange Piehole's mouth.

deetoo, numerologist, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Topic starter  

@lawrence

You might want to remove your email address from the other thread. Jeanne is able to connect us to each other via email if both parties agree.

Also, didn't want to comment there because it's a bit off topic, but it seems to me many of us sensitives are performers of one kind or another.

I had an acting/dancing career on the east coast (DC, not NYC). I started dancing at 4 and acting at 5. Thanks to abusive parenting, I missed the boat on having a real career and fell out of it for 20 years, not returning til my late 30s. I was not nearly to your level, but I was on tv and did some commercials, etc., and some theater.  But my heart was always in dancing, and I realized I didn't need or want to act anymore. I'm grateful that where I am now I have access to multiple dance forms and excellent classes for "old" dancers like me. I'm dancing 5 days a week! I haven't done that since I was 20.

Next off-off-topic: I recently discovered a form of modern dance called Gaga. Originated by an older dancer in Israel who wanted to find ways to move without injury. Look it up, it's quite fascinating.

Thanks for all your awesome posts, they have been a beacon in these dark times.

Rock on!

and

Merde!

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Topic starter  

Call to Action!!!

Tomorrow Congress is supposed to go on a 2 week recess. Needless to say now is not the time.

Please email Speaker Pelosi. All you have to say is "Cancel the recess and get to work!"

You can contact her here

thanks!

Unk p, Sophie, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@lilinoe)
Reputable Member Registered

@laura-f

Done! 

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
(@deetoo)

@laura-f,

The following was reported in a CNN online post I'd read yesterday.  I hope this is correct, but I still think contacting Pelosi is a good idea:

"House Intel chair Rep. Adam Schiff told reporters today that the whistleblower complaint is an urgent matter that needs to be “thoroughly investigated now.”

He did not provide many details on timing but said Democrats will continue to work through the two-week congressional recess that starts next week."

Unk p, numerologist, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Topic starter  

@deetoo - yes, the committees are supposed to keep working, but that's not enough. ALL of Congress should remain in DC.

Unk p, deetoo, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@laura-f, yes, it makes sense that all of Congress should remain in DC.  

Re my off-topic response to your off-topic response:  I agree that many sensitives are performers or engaged in some form of the creative arts.  I was trained as an artist and love to write.   I have found that creativity and empathic sensitivity often go hand in hand.  

Unk p, LalaBella, Unk p and 1 people reacted
Share: