Clear all

More 2019 Predictions Trump, Mueller, Brexit, Climate

37 Posts
19 Users
252 Likes
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thanks for that reading Bluebelle! It was very informative. I threw a few cards on Trump and his future and people surrounding him a couple of days ago and got a similar victory card for him and didn’t know what to make of it. Your interpretations made sense. Well done!

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Bluebelle, after reading the interpretations of the victory card, I was wondering is the shutdown a short-term thing? Or we will have to endure it?

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Enkasongwriter, I just have no idea.  It seems to me that the longer the shutdown goes on, the more damning it is to Trump.  However, it’s also damning to our Congress as a whole to let our country and government workers down in this way.  It’s another chapter in the book of broken government.  Whatever compromise is reached between Congress and Trump will most likely leave both sides claiming victory.  Meanwhile, government employees face terrible financial stress.  Ultimately, it will end up being more damning to Trump.  Once I asked my mother how she dealt with pain and suffering.  She replied, “there are just somethings you have to endure.”  I think we just need to be strong and remain positive that things will work out.

RosieHeart, LalaBella, LB and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I can’t help keep on thinking I don’t recall in what forum I read it. As I recall that we will wake up when something big happens. So I was thinking maybe this government shutdown. Now he is saying that he will declare a national emergency and on top of that he said he use the” military version of eminent domain" to get his dam wall. Everyday he gets crazier and crazier

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I predicted on the main prediction page back in 2016 that he might declare a national emergency to impose authoritarian rule. I don't think the border wall is that situation, but it shows how his mind operates -- that  he can do almost anything he wants if he declares a national emergency, regardless of whether there really is an emergency.  And when it comes to the border, there is no emergency.

Executive power to declare national emergencies was expanded during Clinton and now people are realizing those powers need to be scaled back. 

Isabelle, LalaBella, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: Polarberry

Hi Jeanne,

My first post so hope I am putting this in the right place.  Wonderful website!

I think you might have a hit in the 2019 predictions where you wrote that everyone's talking about Texas, not good, with the Texas judge announcing that the ACA is unconstitutional.

Another possible hit regarding "everyone's talking about Texas" is that is where there is no existing border wall/fence.  That is also where Trump is suggesting it would be "easy" to seize privately held land to build the Trump-wall (I am calling it the Trump-wall from now on!).   If that happens, it will certainly be something that everyone will talk about, and not in a good way.

Just a possible alternate interpretation.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you Rosieheart and Polarberry for the Texas prediction possible hits.  It is so helpful when you point out possible hits.  

I feel that the Texas predictions are among the most important visions given to me over the past two years, both pointing to the same dark direction of Donald Trump and the ultra right GOP. 

In July 2016 in a local Read the Future night held in Boston I saw a vision that started in February 2017 and continue for several months.

The vision began as a ripple in the air that felt to me that we would be entering a new normal, the details of which were hidden at the time.  

This vision, it later turned out, coincided with the Presidency of Donald Trump who immediately began a series of policy changes that shocked the world.  

During that July 2016  meditation I asked spirit for clarity in the new normal that was coming and I heard the spookiest thing I’ve ever heard in a reading.  I heard a chorus of voices who sounded like androgynous spirits chanting with little emotion the words “Texas, Texas, Texas.”

Later In 2017 or 18 I got another message  from spirit for December 2018 that “everyone’s talking about Texas, not good.”

Both visions are referring to the policies of the new (bad) normal—mainly the state’s attempt to eliminate affordable health care and the president’s  and GOP’s attempt to persecute people who try to cross the southern border.  

The treatment of these people is beginning to look like Hitler’s policies regarding the Jews.  Hitler did many bad things but it was his scapegoating of the Jews that defined the worst and darkest of his reign. 

In my mind that initial Texas Texas Texas chanting was about the darkest and worst of the Trump and GOP policies.  

I pray Trump is stopped from expanding his progress.  It’s not just about blocking people seeking asylum from entering the country. It has expanded already to searching out and persecuting immigrants throughout the country. 

I also felt back in late 2016 that Trump would resort to calling a state of emergency to take his authority to new lows.  He’s now talking about doing that to get his border wall. And it concerns me that that he may if allowed try to take these powers further after that hat. 

On the positive side, the darker he goes, the more he seals his own fate and inevitably takes the GOP down with him. 

LalaBella, Unk p, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@alice)
Estimable Member Registered

Has anyone seen Mitch McConnell's role in all of this? He blocked a bill today that would have opened the government.  I used to think he just went along with Trump to get what he wants passed and signed into law, now I am wondering if more is going on with him. Thoughts?

ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi Alice. This is pure speculation, but McConnell's wife, Elaine Chao, is Trump's transportation secretary. She was also Bush 43's secretary of labor, and by most reasonable accounts, she did a terrible job when it came to enforcing work safety and anti-discrimination standards. So Chao is basically a Republican hack, so it would not be surprising if she and her husband might have some criminal connection to the doings of Trump's inner circle. In effect, McConnell and Chao would benefit from political chaos/deadlock as Mueller's investigation closes in.

Just speculating. I'm as in the dark as you are.

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Coyote, I am in Kentucky and you are right on it.  Old Mitch will do whatever it takes as long as it is to his advantage.  He has lied, cheated and stolen from Ky constitutes for years, however since his good friends are all the "rich and Powerful" in Kentucky he gets away with it.  He went in to Eastern Kentucky and sold the poor coal miners a bill of goods than laughed at them. He promised to bring back coal and to recover the lost retirment and benefits the closed coal companies had stolen from their workers.  He than stood on the Senate floor and admitted he had lied to them to get reelected.  These poor people have less than nothing, but they vote Republican because they have been convinced that Democrats do the "devils work".  Now that most will lose their food stamps it will make for a sad situation.

Don't forget that Choa's family has ties to Chinese shipping which isn't always law abiding.  

If Mitch goes down for the crimes he has comitted, I will dance in the street of Louisville!

There is an organization ( can't remember the name) that is erecting a billboard in Lexington calling Mitch out for stalling the opening of the Government.  They are working on one for Lousville also.

A goodmany of us here inKentucky wish Mitch would go back to Alabama where he came from and take his buddy Rand Paul with him.

Sorry I am rambling, I haven't hadmy morning coffee.

Jeanne Mayell, Coyote, ghandigirl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Hmmm, I was not aware that Elaine Chao comes from a family with shipping interests, but that certainly adds some intrigue. As a whole, I pick up a  a bad vibe whenever I think of Chao and see images of her with her Cheshire cat smile. She doesn't grab as much attention because she's considered to be a dependable "establishment" figure within the Trump administration. But I suspect she and McConnell has something monetary at stake in the Trump administration.

Also, I didn't realize McConnell is a carpetbagger. it certainly explains his attitude towards the true interests of Kentucky constituents.

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@alice)
Estimable Member Registered

Thank you all for your insights. I didn't know any of that information about McConnell and his wife. He just makes me angry.  The amount of greed in our political system is truly sad. I am ready for this period to end so we can move on to better days. 

Jeanne Mayell, CDeanne, mariad and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I couldn't agree more Alice.  It's like coming up on a bad car accident.  I don't want to look but can't stop myself.  I truly believe when all the dirt on this administration comes out, someone is going to be charged with treason.  Don't know who, there are a lot of candidates, but someone and it is going to rock our country to the core.  I realize it is going to take many years to undo what that maniac has done but the sooner we start the better.  I am a 67 year old cancer survivor and only hope I live to enjoy better times.

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, RosieHeart and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Yogagirl, first, how great is your name!  Second, I feel healing all around you.

Jeanne pegged it when she wrote about Trump being a Russian Agent. I think his kids are too and Lindsey Graham, and  Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan and all the other bellicose bloviating blowhards are in it up to their eyeballs. NRA is tied in, so much corruption like a stretched octopus and then I am seeing dark cobwebs like the White house decorations.

I had an earlier vision of wheat fields and Trump's hair and then a tractor turned into a tank. Yes, he is working to tank US. He has no loyalty except to the darkness he enjoys. He feels reincarnated from a past darkness and I am enjoying watching him go down in flames.

Better Days are Coming. Soon. Love to all this very early morning, Ghandigirl

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, CDeanne and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

ghandigirl thank you for the post.  I have practiced Yoga on and off since 1976.  It makes me feel so good to know that you feel healing around me.  I need to know that and to remember it.  I have been in a state of confusion since the 2016 elections and have distanced myself fom my Yoga community.  I now know I need to reconnect.  I too believe Trump  and those he surrounds himself with are spirits of darkness.  It's distressing to read the news these days.  I do truly believe it will be over by the end of this year (his presidentcy) and the long road to recovery will start.  Namaste.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dcd2510)
Reputable Member Registered

I think a lot of people see 2020 neutrally, as a Democrat gets in but doesn't do enough. But reading all the info, I see it differently, I see the Democrat not being able to do every thing they want, but being able to do quite a few things to improve stuff, and they will set in motion things to come in 2024, and this person will be good on that front, not negative. In 2020, the political revolution will keep occurring, it will stay around, even in 2024. I think Bernie will be happy in 2024 or 2028 though, possibly because of Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. The Oligarchs will hate her more than Bernie, but she will be good, especially as many of the concerns regarding lack of experience and other stuff that people have about her now will likely disappear. I see Bernie in 2020, either he ends up becoming President or is there somewhere. I don't see Kamala becoming President this time, maybe VP, but not President. Warren might become VP.

ReplyQuote
(@dcd2510)
Reputable Member Registered

I think that Hillary will be happy in 2024, but not entirely, happy that it's a woman, but unsure about the woman who it is.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: