More 2019 Predictio...

Notifications
Clear all

More 2019 Predictions Trump, Mueller, Brexit, Climate

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This morning spirit woke me up before dawn and told me it had a message for me.  That hasn’t happened in quite a while, not since just before the 2016 election.   

I will write it up soon but some highlights:

The message was from, it seemed, and I know this sounds odd, but it was from beyond our solar system.  It talked about our sun god and how there is so much haze in our consciousness here that we don’t see the sun. We are lost to our roots and we don’t know where our bread is buttered.

ON a positive note, the sun which is light and truth,  felt like it was going to burn through the fog, the way it does sometimes on a summer's morning where by noontime, the sun has burned through and the fog has lifted. So the sun is in the process of burning through the fog as I write this, just not quite lifted yet.  

The spirit said that we are the children of the sun who is our father, and the Earth who is our mother.  

It it seems that our mother has protected us so  much, as mothers usually do, and now things have gotten out of hand. So a higher spirit has entered in and is giving us a lecture that we need to hear. 

While many of us have awakened, many are still in the dark.  The father is not angry and knows we will return to respecting them.   However the damage we’ve done will take millennia to repair. We will live with it and we will get through it, and the hubris of this century will not return again. 

The next two years will show the problems we’ve created to more people and that will set in motion our return to our roots. There was more in this and I’ll write it up soon.  It is not a bad message.  It gives hope, but it explains why it will take time to turn it around.

Trump lasts the  year and probably in some form makes it to the 2020 election.  The Senate protects him in spite of revelations that he is guilty of many crimes. It’s chalked up to the cost of doing business while we sit and watch in disbelief, expecting him to fall.  But he will be teetering on the brink, and the 2020 election result will be his demise.

I then got a whole picture of what Mueller  knows and will write it up when I can. Feel free to ask, since your questions stimulate me.  

There is a blue wave in the 2020 Congressional election— both houses turn blue.  That might explain why Trump goes offline right after the 2020 election as I had seen in the last meditation I did on him. He knows he will be impeached if he stays. 

In March of 2019 it looks like Brexit goes through with limited concessions from the EU and not much of a  plan.

A number of UK companies move  headquarters to other countries. Throughout the year Europe is shaking with stress from inability to reach agreement on immigration.

The Italian peninsula kept showing itself to me.  I didn’t get a good handle on what the message was, but I think it was about their politics which lean to the right.  In the UK and in the EU, politicians act like it’s all going to be okay but they are not showing what they really believe—that it's not okay. 

Because of selfishness,  people lose prosperity. 

These are lessons people need to learn. Once learned, a new paradigm will replace the old right wing ways of exclusiveness. 

Isabelle, ghandigirl, Dina and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@muriel)
Reputable Member Registered

Thanks Jeanne, that's impressive.

Some people in Europe think Italy will be the next "Greece".  Their government is already quite far right, but I guess it could be worse. More and more racism there I've heard.

I am not surprised there won't be a lot of concession from the EU towards Britain as the EU fears that, if it's too easy to leave, more countries would follow. Like Italy. 

Do you see more countries leaving the E.U ? 

ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne, Thank you for relaying spirit’s message. However, I must say I am disheartened. I know that darkness is here & the damage we have done to our Earth will take a huge commitment from humankind to repair. But I hope & pray that we will turn things around sooner rather than later. When we meditated in September- I saw a very dark cloud but with a beautiful sun illuminating the edges. The sun was shining behind that dark cloud. I felt the darkness of the clouds, but sure that the silver gold light would eventually prevail. I also felt blue for Senate & House - and Kamala Harris ( as VP or President- wasn’t sure which one). But my heart hurts to watch Trump harm so many vulnerable populations & I hope the collective humanity gets the message sooner rather than later. My heart just hurts. Hoping we collectively, will bring justice & make amends sooner before even more destruction and loss.

Dina, LalaBella, ghandigirl and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cdeanne)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne, yes, messages from spirit throughout the past few days have been especially strong and clear regarding diffusing human-caused dangers/damage/massive destruction and returning to what's natural/nature--will necessitate concerted and completely new global efforts to reach agreements to align for the good.   Three mornings ago: "The world wants an epiphany."  I don't want to over-analyze this message, but it does seem to be understood that it's going to take a "sudden and striking realization" to finally get the world's collective attention.  I look forward to hearing more details from the message you received this morning. 

Isabelle, LalaBella, Tiger-n-Owl and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Shannon, I am sorry the message sounded so sad. As often happens, it takes me a while to remember what I was feeling while I was getting visions, and I want to tell you of something very positive I saw:

The vision of the sun behind the fog was actually a positive vision.  When I first saw it, I thought it was spirit telling me how so many people can't see the truth. And yes, that was true. But it reminded me of early mornings during the summer when it's foggy and hazy, but as the sun rises, it burns away the haze.   I could see that the sun was actually burning away the fog. 

It is not always easy to become aware of what I'm feeling when I get visions.  It's like remembering a dream. 

So the truth is coming out and in time there will be a full turn around. I believe we will be able to deal with the climate issue creatively and it will change our attitude towards the earth. 

Remember that during the Midterms, over 53% of the votes went to Democrats.  Also during the Midterms, more democrats took over house seats than has happened since 1974, over  four decades ago and it was because of Nixon. Trump has had a greater negative impact than Nixon did.  He's galvanized the women's movement and people of color, LGBT voters, the elderly and Hispanics.  The Midterms: more women elected to public office ever in history.  And thousands of democrats were elected in local races.  

This blue wave is just the beginning. In 2020, it will be greater than anything we've seen.  

I feel there still will be a GOP influence built into the election infrastructure and the corporate market system that will take time to change.

I also feel a recession is coming.

But the Great Turning  is happening.  And I feel it will pivot around the 2020 election.  You may read into this prediction something different than I mean.  

I don't feel 2021 to 2023 will be easy times. But keep your eye on the rising light light and on that sun, the truth, burning away the fog. 

Isabelle, BlueBelle, Dina and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Muriel, I didn't see more countries leaving the EU except for seeing Italy sticking out like a sore thumb post Brexit. 

I checked the Internet just now and  learned what you all probably already know - that Italy's new government poses problems for the EU because they are likely to run a deficit with the social welfare promises they've made to their people while also giving the rich a tax cut.  So the main problem after Brexit that showed up was Italy, but that is a real problem that isn't going away post Brexit. 

Dina, Tiger-n-Owl, Muriel and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you Jeanne! That really helps. 

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

Thank you for the 2019 sneak peek!  I was hoping to hear Trump will be out in 2019 but oh well, we can only hope that the people will realize the truth about Trump.

I'm looking forward to your writeups on the 2019 and mueller investigations!

Unk p, Shawn, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi Jeanne,

My first post so hope I am putting this in the right place.  Wonderful website!

I think you might have a hit in the 2019 predictions where you wrote that everyone's talking about Texas, not good, with the Texas judge announcing that the ACA is unconstitutional.

Unk p, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Polarberry,  Thank you for posting this hit, and welcome, welcome, welcome!  

ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Jeanne - a question re: Mueller

Will he and his investigation survive intact? Up until this week, I thought it would, now I'm not so sure, what with the last "adults" leaving the administration.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Laura I am going to have to meditate again on this because things seem to be accelerating and trump feels impulsive and his mental illness is ramping up because he is determined not to get exposed or prosecuted.   

Isabelle, RosieHeart, Unk p and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)
Honorable Member Registered

Jeanne, do you still see a financial crash happening in 2019 / 2020? (or 2021?)

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Laura, Bright Opal, Bluebelle, and I all separately got some warnings that Mueller might be stopped  or held up in some way.   No details just warnings.  I am sending protection, and I ask others to do the same. See vividly in your mind that he and the investigation is protected.

And call congress to suppprt a bill to protect him.   

RosieHeart, BlueBelle, SDJ and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Stu, so five  years ago I saw a downturn coming in late 2019 or 2020.  I also got a message last year that 2018 would end with the year down. That has definitely happened. 

I can't say that I'm actively seeing a downturn for 2019/2020 now because I'm not looking for it. I don't look for it because if you look too often into the same future, you start getting a lot of static. So I am sparing about looking. 

A month ago however, during a private reading with someone who plays the market, I did take a peak into the market future and saw square root signs every month for the first 3-4 months of 2019. I didn't go further than that. Square root signs are quick downturns followed by a some kind of rebound, but the rebounds didn't look like they were back to the top. The feeling was very upset markets, though not recession yet, not a steady downward slide that goes on for months at that point. 

However, the day after I did that reading, the market had it's worst day in 10 years.  It was  volatile and mostly down the whole next day with square root signs throughout the day. 

I wondered if what I was really seeing was the volatility of that day following the reading rather than the first few months of 2019. Sometimes when you are reading the future, an earlier event that is about to happen will insert itself into your vision, throwing off your timeline.  So I can't be sure now.

I realize it's confusing but I don't want people to lose money because they are following my market visions.  I don't play the market myself and I don't advise anyone to rely on my visions.  That said, someone called me recently to tell me they made a lot of money by acting upon my visions early in 2018 that the market would drop near the end of the year.

If I get a clear vision of the market, I will post it. 

SDJ and SDJ reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lodrochuwo)
Trusted Member Participant

Hi Jeanne,

Thanks for sharing this, and for elaborating a bit further in your recent YouTube video, which I greatly enjoyed btw.  For what it is worth, my own divination results confirm your vision of a volatile 2019 for markets.  The one bit of further specificity I might have to offer is that the steep drop you are sensing toward the end of 2019 may occur in or around the 9th lunar month in the Chinese system (October/November time frame).   Time will tell.

To anyone reading this, please don't make any financial decisions based on something you read from some anonymous person on the internet.  Do your own research and always take responsibility for your own choices.  We're all just doing our best -in my case with well earned humility - to find the shape of future events.  Thank you for taking part in the delightful community that Jeanne has created.

RosieHeart, mariad, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

LodroChuwo, thank you for your comment and for your warning to those who might want to use people's psychic readings to make financial decisions. I try to warn people about that as well. 

RosieHeart, mariad, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Usually, I avoid looking at Trump, listening to his voice or looking at his future, but today I threw cards on him and his presidency in 2019.  

His significator card:  Three of Swords, Sorrow

His challenge card:  The Aeon, Trumps

His foundation:  The Seven of Cups, Debauch

What graces him:  Fortune, Trumps

His Past:  Prince of Disks

What he’s going into:  Six of Wands, Victory

Something else about him:  Ace of Wands

His environment:  Five of Cups, Disappointment

Hopes, dreams and fears:  Seven of Wands, Valor

Outcome:  Nine of Swords, Cruelty

The three of swords, sorrow, is Trump’s significator card and this describes where he’s at emotionally, legally, physically.  His presidency is not what he envisioned for himself.  He can go out and boast and name call his opposition, bask in the adoration of Fox News and the extreme right wing media and yet, deep inside, he knows he’s failing.  The justice department is closing in.  His flaws are apparent for all to see and he’s facing humiliation.  Within all the bombastic behavior, he knows he is despised by most of the country.

Trump’s challenge card is The Aeon of Trumps.  When I look at this card, I see justice coming for Trump.  I see karmic justice judgment very near.  Trump views his world through the eyes of a narcissist.  When he looks back on his life, he sees his outer wealth, the gold, the riches, the real estate, the women, the family all as examples of his success.  He never looks within to his spirit or his inner life.  There’s no inner self-reflection at all.

The foundation card is the seven of cups, debauch, which describes the life of decadence and indulgence that he has led.  He has had privilege and wealth and no boundaries for most of his life.  He has managed through wealth to avoid accountability for his excesses and crimes.  This informs his view on life now.  He still clings to the hope that through legal machinations and the support of a compliant Senate, he can avoid impeachment.

What graces Trump is Fortune, Trumps.  How apt.    He has ridden high on the wheel of fortune for most of his life.  Even when in financial trouble, he has managed to hang  on the wheel upside down until the wheel turned back up.  This time is different.  He is going to fall off the wheel of fortune.  I see lightening striking and he’s unable to support his weight as the wheel circles downward.  The stars are aligned against him.  

For his past, I threw the Prince of Disks.  This describes Trump’s endless drive to build bigger and bigger real estate projects, to amass a fortune whatever the costs, to appear strong and powerful.  The shadow side of this card, though, can signify corruption and coldness, a lack of normal human connection.

What he’s going into is six of wands, victory.  I’m not convinced that is what is going to happen in the long term, but Trump may have  short term successes regarding fights with congress and with the justice department.  Or this may be the immediate future as Trump sees it for himself.  He will claim vindication even if all the proof says otherwise.  The shadow of this card is vanity and reckless egoism.  

Ace of wands is an interesting card to describe more of Trump’s character:  At first when I look at this, all I can see is his hair, but then I think of his absolute mastery at manipulating the media, drawing all attention to himself.  He has tremendous power, flaming power, but flames die and ash is all that remain.  His fire is not eternal.

His environment is the Five of Cups, disappointment.  His cabinet is in upheaval, the steady hands have left and all that remains is the acting heads of each department.  Although he won’t admit it, Trump is tremendously disappointed that his cabinet appointments have not protected him, that their grift and greed have caused further attention to his corruption and cabinet of corruption.  There are no brakes on the wheels of his presidency any more.  He is surrounded by sycophants.  

For hopes, dreams and fears, I threw the seven of wands, valor.  This is Trump seen through his own eyes.  He projects himself as the expert at everything and the only one who can save  the country.  He sees himself as courageous and strong.  This is how he wants the world to see him.

Outcome card is the nine of swords, cruelty.  Looking at the card, I see each of the long swords dripping with blood.  Trump perceives what happens to him as the ultimate cruelty, but he inflicts cruelty on others on his way down, on his mighty fall from the highest office of the land.  He cares not whom is hurt or what institutions are damaged, but fall he will.

Share, RosieHeart, CDeanne and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you, Bluebelle. I pay a lot of attention to your readings.  I know high level spirits speaks through you. 

RosieHeart, CDeanne, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: