Notifications
Clear all

The Covid-19 Pandemic (When posting new information, please cite sources)

3,444 Posts
150 Users
38179 Likes
211.3 K Views
(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

@Jeanne-mayell @TriciaCT @sunny

In late May, astrologically speaking,  the uplifting, expansive planet Jupiter conjuncts Pluto in the US chart. Pluto is the planet of transformation. This should lift the spirits of our citizens once again. 

Grace, seaturtle26, PamP and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @sunny

Seriously, we are heading into doomsday if this shelter in place goes on through the summer.

I want to gently :-) challenge that statement.  Perhaps define "doomsday."  

deetoo, PamP, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stillnessnmind)
Honorable Member Registered

@laura-f So many of us who are frontlines caring for those with the virus may not be allowed to see this through.

PamP, TriciaCT, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@triciact

Mid-May would be wonderful to have us in a downward slope time. 

@Sunny

I think it is a bit difficult to say when we are out of this.  Even if we are only speaking of the US, the states are going to have their peaks at different times.  California locked down pretty early all things considered and they are doing better than expected right now.  Michigan is doing poorly.  Who knows how my state is doing because we have been doing very limited testing.  Now add in all the other countries and it gets tricky.

Logically, I would think we might go to a modified lock-down/shelter in place sooner in some areas than others.  A good treatment for this disease would help.  And knowing if you had anti-bodies.  

In a recent vision for June, I saw a person pulling a cart down a steep hill.  He was in front of the cart, facing the uphill and the cart was in front of him.  He was pulling it hard toward him but it was very slow going, just a few feet at a time and it would get stuck.  But, it was going downhill, not uphill.  It reminded me of all the curve lines we have seen over the past few months.  If this is accurate, we should have passed the peak sometime in or before June  and be on our way down hill in June.

deetoo, seaturtle26, sunny and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Posted by @laura-f:

The rifle that is pointed in all our faces is this virus, make no mistake.

Laura, It's funny (not meaning "haha") you said that.  This past week my husband and I both commented that this virus feels like a sniper attack.  We remembered that sniper who, back in 2002, was terrorizing the DC/MD/VA area.  I remember he hit a couple of places that we visited, like our local Home Depot. 

On Wednesday when I saw those folks waiting in those long lines in Wisconsin to vote -- some of them old and disabled -- I saw the sniper again.  I felt a chill run down my spine.  

CC21, Lovendures, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@laura-f 

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head with that summary. Boy do I wish you were wrong! 

lenor, PamP, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@stillnessnmind

Yes,  there's no sugar coating that. As it is, many of you are being silenced left and right. Experts aren't even allowed to talk to the press anymore.

My thoughts are with you, whatever your essential role is. Please take care of yourself.

lenor, PamP, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stillnessnmind)

@laura-f Those of us who are essential know it’s federal double speak for sacrificial.

This is my 3D pandemic. It’s my first where we don’t have optimal PPE. This is where over 30 years of hospice and critical care leads.

All I can do is lean in, know my feelings and intuitions, be present, and care. 

Unk p, SisterMoon, lenor and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

@stillnessnmind

I've surrounded you in protective white light. You will be ok. Thank you for your service. 

shan, lenor, LalaBella and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@Lawrence, you are just so lovely!  

@stillnessnmind, Every Wednesday night we have a powerful healing force that meets online at 8 pm eastern time.  You and all others are invited.  We surround health care workers with light, and next Wednesday we will especially surround you with light. 

JackofHearts, PamP, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

TriciaCT, Stillnessnmind, Lawrence and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@stillnessmind Here's the link Circle of Light Healing Meditation.

TriciaCT, Stillnessnmind, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stillnessnmind)

@jeanne-mayell @Lawrence Bless you both and this healing group so much???

Feeling so much gratitude for healers of all flavors.

I will attend work schedule permitting?

lenor, TriciaCT, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@stillnessnmind, if you can't attend this Wednesday's meditation, perhaps you can spare a minute or two to think of us and feel yourself surrounded in light.

I'm praying for you and all essential workers, each time I wash my hands and every evening before bed.  God bless and protect you.

shan, Unk p, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

@sunny

I believe the community has already predicted that this will end sometime next year.

It feels as if the country just got over an extremely bad case of the flu. It’s the first day of feeling better. Still feeling unsteady, but the mind is clear. (Debbie)

Stillnessnmind, lenor, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@sunny,  I posted five days ago and meditation on the next few months and saw the people come out in July.  Although the more vulnerable will not.  They know it is not safe yet. 

"July -I see people are crawling out of our holes after a blitz.   People are wondering what is left.  Which businesses, especially which restaurants, are still there.  The more vulnerable people will not want to eat out for years after this but the restaurant industry will still be okay even though some restaurants will fail. 

My head is still pounding so it's not all over yet but it seems to be ending. 

September, I see people outdoors again, walking around. I am cautious however. I saw firemen and military personnel disinfecting everywhere, even outdoors, buildings, steps. 

I can't tell yet if it is going to come back again before there is a vaccine.  People are going to be cautious  and the more vulnerable will want to remain isolated. 

I did see some kind of drink that medical personnel were guzzling during late May and June. Wondering if it's an antiviral protective drink."

Stillnessnmind, shan, Unk p and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mcance)
Reputable Member Registered

i will keep saying this because this is what i have been seeing "some" states will be open up by may i have been seeing for my state and the states around my area will open in may others will open late summer that is what my intuition has been telling me i see myself back at work mid may and working all summer but being extra careful wearing masks and cleaning non stop this will not go away but it will be controlled by fall

Lovendures, TriciaCT, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sunny)
Estimable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

my other concern was about a vaccine for this particular virus disease which did originate from China.  I read today that this virus may not respond to a vaccine but would be workable towards medicines similar to what is prescribed for HIV patients.  I also read throughout the internet, that this virus would disappear as quickly as it arrived.  There are also reports that the folks of New York picked up the virus by visiting European countries, notably Italy which has several mutations.  something to think about.

there is a possibility that those that have been infected and recovered may still need future treatments.  This is not your typical viral Flu bug.

TriciaCT, lenor, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@sunny. Thanks for all this interesting information. Please do cite links/sources for these findings so we can discern their reliability.  

The idea that the virus would disappear as quickly as it came is a nearly direct quote from now deceased psychic Sylvia Brown. So is that idea from her?

Our community also had many predictions about the pandemic but none said it would just go away poof.

However I had a vivid dream in early March (posted here) that we were about to be hit by a nuclear missile and then it backed up into the clouds along with a lot of other missiles and just retreated and was gone. I had not heard about Brown's prediction.  But it sounds the same. I am certain the dream was about COVID. 

As for a vaccine, your post got me doing some Internet searching and, like you said,  it's going to be complicated. Scientific American did a story about what immunity really means that seems to fit your posts.

Also the Atlantic has been reporting on the complexities of the vaccine process. Not the quick fix we were all hoping for.  

shan, Lawrence, Ms. C. and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

THIS!

Prepare for the Ultimate Gaslighting

shan, seaturtle26, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 63 / 173
Share: