Notifications
Clear all

The Covid-19 Pandemic (When posting new information, please cite sources)

(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Just saw Cuomo. Trump floated a quarantine of NY and Cuomo explained that meant no mail coming in, no food coming in, no supplies comning in, and he felt strongly that was impractical & that was illegal.

What Trump meant and what is needed is a lockdown. New York is already in self quarantine with essential exceptions . THAT is fine.  His argument is that it would sink the Dow and also bankrupt the people.

He reported he and Trump had a good call, just a few minutes earlier, and T never mentioned a quarantine. I could feel Trump listening as this was a message meant for one person, DJT himself.

I'm almost certain Trump meant lockdown but the incompetenmts aound him fed him the wrong term.

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@ghandigirl

Trump backed down yesterday and said that he will not quarantine NY and the other states but had CDC issue travel advisory 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/28/politics/trump-new-york-new-jersey-quarantine-coronavirus/index.html

TriciaCT, deetoo, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeans3head)
Honorable Member Registered

I woke this morning with a picture of a white envelope from the governor of my state. In the return address corner was a picture of my governor with the words printed THE AFTERMATH. I think we should all be thinking in terms of how this will unwind. That said, it also reiterates the predictions here that our local state governments will be more important than THE FEDERAL. Let’s face it. Trump has blown it big time! 
I asked myself about the economy and had another vision. If any of you have ever traveled out west in the United States you know you can travel for miles and not see a car. I was in the wilderness on the gray ribbon road going up a hill and then down a hill repeatedly. Two things stand out here: the wilderness and the rolling of up and down. I think THE WILDERNESS represents the fact that WE HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE. The up and down motion represents exactly what we see in the stock market. I read this site constantly so I’m familiar with some of the predictions. I remember one saying EVERYTHING WILL STOP. I do remember thinking about that wondering what would cause the world TO STOP. Some of my thoughts were aliens coming and making themselves known in mass. Another thought was North Korea would drop The Big One. That was about as far as my thoughts went. This pandemic never crossed my mind. 
Jeanne sometimes has POPUPS. Something that comes quickly without meditation, I assume. Well, I had a POPUP about the VP. I was watching him on television without the sound of course, because I can’t even listen to THEM anymore. The word SKELETOR came into my mind as clear as day. I do remember my kids watching that cartoon a long time ago. I think I even took them to see the movie. I just looked it up on BING. I will quote, “ Skeletor is a fictional character in MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE. He is a SUPERVILLAIN.

PEACE, LOVE, LIGHT TO ALL!

Lilinoe, CC21, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@laura-f

I put that in search bar and found several results..some are questionable sites..some ..are accepted as reliable : https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/02/07/heres-how-the-us-is-helping-china-combat-the-coronavirus-n2560959

Which makes this ...all the more interesting: https://youtu.be/bkMwvmJLnc0

TriciaCT, deetoo, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I thought some of you may wish to view Cuomo's press conference today.  As always, he gives you the facts while always remaining focused, strong and hopeful.  I especially appreciated that Cuomo spent some time talking about joy (occurring at approx. 15:28), and illustrated ways in which he is trying to achieve that in his own life.  He made me feel lighter and also made me laugh.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/nyregion/100000007060342/live-cuomo-coronavirus-new-york-video.html

Lilinoe, lenor, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

I had a dream this morning of which I can only remember the part before I woke up.  It seemed to be like a message from my Spirit guides showing me some of the ways people are most likely to catch the covid-19 bug going forward after the shelter-in-place is lifted.  They showed me doing all the things they DON'T want people to do--yet many will probably do them!  Most of you wouldn't do these things but the general public may not realize the risks.  They showed me going into a public library right after it reopens and handling electronics, especially those that children or teens had touched.  They showed me touching an electronic toy or gaming controller which was used by many others.  They showed me going into a public restroom and when I was in the stall of the restroom I noticed I had a cough and fever.  Since the virus can also cause diarrhea/vomiting this suggests public restrooms are very risky. Maybe some people have not educated themselves and will think they just have a normal stomach bug...

I have the feeling after the shelter-in-place lifts some people venture out thinking things are safe before they really are and this causes more infections. Public places like the library are not going to be really safe again for a while or until people can get a vaccine....I am guessing this also would apply to schools or any place children or teens frequent and touch a lot of items.  As hard as people try to keep things clean when they reopen they will probably miss things or someone will be asymptomatic and recontaminate the surfaces that are touched the most. 

A dream fragment I had earlier than this dream was showing a college setting with a professor and a couple of college age people.  One of the college students turns to the other and says, "I have to go to a party tonight!"  The other student says, "Make sure you have a beer!"  I woke up and later and thought perhaps this means that most college age kids will want to socialize as much as possible after the shelter-in-place is lifted (or as we saw before even with it in place!).  The student saying make sure you have a beer made me think of Corona beer and so I think it really means in the future some of the more party loving college age people will still be spreading this virus much more than other adults who are too busy with jobs and/or children to socialize as much.  The other part of the fragment dealt with lab courses where college students all have to touch the same equipment to do lab experiments.  Maybe that part happens in the Fall or next year if they have regular classes in person again.

As the experts say, the virus still yet to peak in the US...there will probably be a secondary peak after restrictions are lifted or many small waves of infection for sometime afterward.

Stillnessnmind, Lawrence, Lilinoe and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cdeanne)
Noble Member Registered

"Joy is not made to be a crumb."

@deetoo  Thank you for sharing this, especially for highlighting Cuomo's mention in his press conference today of the importance of "joy" in our lives, in all the many ways we can invite it in. 

Two weeks ago (14 March) I had a dream in which I was using a stencil, a wide paint brush, and a large can of white paint to imprint the word JOY, in very large letters, again and again on many, many, many street-facing walls of plywood as I made my way up and down long deserted street after long deserted street.  Just as you protectively nail up sheets of plywood over windows when a severe storm is about to hit, the plywood I was marking with the word JOY I think represented the many places (homes, shops, etc.) throughout towns and cities that now have to be metaphorically "boarded up" and people shut in because of the pandemic.

Then, several days ago, with HUGE thanks to @triciaCT, I discovered new-to-me Cash Peters and his YouTube videos (British author and broadcaster who writes on travel and spiritual matters), which I've been happily binge watching.  In a video in which he addresses Covid-19, Cash encourages us to focus on joy, and through that focus joy will grow larger (he underscores how joy has been severely lacking since Trump's infamous June '15 escalator descent/entrance).  Cash refers to Michael J. Lincoln's quite fat (and expensive=$365.) spiral-bound book, Messages From the Body: Their Psychological Meaning (also new-to-me), in which you can look up the meaning behind illnesses and diseases.  "Virus," it says, is the result of an extreme lack of joy. It also says joy is good for the immune system.

Always good to look to poetry for wisdom and insight, and I often turn to Mary Oliver.  @deetoo, when you were the messenger for Cuomo's reminder of the always-necessity of joy in our lives, no matter the current situation, I remembered this poem,"Don't Hesitate," from Oliver's Swan: Poems & Prose Poems (2012):

If you suddenly and unexpectedly feel joy,
don’t hesitate. Give in to it. There are plenty
of lives and whole towns destroyed or about
to be. We are not wise, and not very often
kind. And much can never be redeemed.
Still, life has some possibility left. Perhaps this
is its way of fighting back, that sometimes
something happens better than all the riches
or power in the world. It could be anything,
but very likely you notice it in the instant
when love begins. Anyway, that’s often the
case. Anyway, whatever it is, don’t be afraid
of its plenty. Joy is not made to be a crumb.   --Mary Oliver

I know I'm speaking to the choir here in this forum on the importance of joy.  I'm just feeling especially happy today--no, joyful!--that the word and its essential-ness is being broadcast by important and influential community leaders.

Stillnessnmind, Kateinpdx, Lilinoe and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@cdeanne

Love this! Your post about joy reminded me of one of my favorite songs. It is called Joy and by for KING & COUNTRY. Here is the link to the video if you want to hear it. I didn't realize they were a Christian band until I looked up the video, so bear that in mind if that turns anyone off reading this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA7n7TwPDmw

I first heard it on the radio and it just made me want to jump up and dance. It has a great beat and uplifting lyrics (I took bellydance before and just wanted to shimmy like crazy when it gets going!) Hope you and others enjoy it.

lenor, CDeanne, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@cdeanne, what a cool dream!  So wonderful that these 'joy' messages from the universe are popping up.

My husband just returned from a walk and remarked, "everyone I  encountered on my walk was so-o-o nice."   It's not that the people in our neighborhood aren't nice -- it's just that until this pandemic occurred and unless you knew your neighbor well, they would give you a brief glance, sometimes acknowledging you.  Withholding would be the best way to describe it.  We now find them much more open and wanting to connect.

The other thing I've noticed -- more people taking walks without using their cell phones.  Alleluia!  There is a silver lining in all of this darkness.

Kateinpdx, Lilinoe, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I guess someone had a stern talking to T. He now said that social distancing guidelines are extended to April 30. So 30 more days of his daily press briefing. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/29/politics/trump-coronavirus-press-conference/index.html?ofs=fbia

Lilinoe, deetoo, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

@cdeanne

Love your post--thank you for sharing. Mary Oliver is a favorite, and those lines are a perfect balm right now.

deetoo, CDeanne, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@cdeanne

and @jeanne-mayell

It was such a pleasure to see and talk to you and the rest of the those who participated in last week's meditation.  I'm so glad you loved the author I spoke about and the fact that JOY does affect our immune system! We need more joy ? I love the part about how Joy is not made to be a crumb!

I must apologize to you and Jeanne and I need to make mention of something that Jeanne has pointed out to me. I did make the mistake of doing this myself in the past and I purposely didn't post the name of the information on this forum, but mentioned it on the call thinking it was ok, however it does go against the rules to post it here (it's easy to do when someone inspires you and you want to share the joyful or important message they gave you elsewhere). We can't mention the names of other psychics and astrologers, such as those on ytube for instance, Legally, Jeanne censures the promotion of outside psychics, intuitive counselors, astrologers, She has a simple non-discriminatory policy, and she can’t make any arbitary decisions.

Our tribe here is so special and we are able to have this wonderful forum due to the diligent and wonderful work Jeanne does. I would be lost without all of you and I would feel so alone. I think everyone here on this forum and site is like a large extended family in a sense - a safe haven for we light workers who need to band together to help one another and our planet.

I'm going to kindly suggest that we all re-read the forum guidelines, since I myself am guilty of having made the mistake of doing some of the mentioning ? ? 

Namaste! ❤️ 

Here's a reference in the Forum Guidelines of the area I am discussing above:

Non-commercial

This Forum is intended to provide help for fellow community members, not to promote or advertise a service or business. We reserve the right to reject specific content for any reason. Links to external websites, such as personal blogs, will be removed. Links to the blogger's own site will be removed.  Links to professional psychics and astrologers or other diviners will also be removed. We reserve the right to reject any URL for any reason. If you suspect a post is fraudulent or someone is a troll, please contact us using the contact form in the menu above. 

If you make a living giving readings, and want to post in the forum, you are very welcome to participate in this community. However, this is an ad-free website and so professional psychics or people who operate professional psychic websites, including astrologers, numerologists, other than the site owner, may not use the forum or this website to promote their businesses.  

LalaBella, Lilinoe, Laynara and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Maryland, DC and Virginia have instituted stay-at-home orders effective this afternoon. Finally.   Until now it hasn't been mandatory, and people have been reckless.  In my state of Virginia, Gov. Northam chose to do this after he witnessed the crowds on the boardwalk of Virginia Beach.  He's keeping the order in place through June 10.  

Stillnessnmind, LalaBella, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

AZ is Stay at Home as of tomorrow night.

LalaBella, lenor, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

New York has expanded his social distancing until April 15. My dad tried to stock up on groceries but the supermarkets have closed and said that it will take two weeks for stock to arrive. What my dad saw is that the worst is to come in the coming weeks before things get better.

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@enkasongwriter

what part of NY does your dad live? I am in Long Island Suffolk county and all supermarkets are open

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@jessi1978 We like in East Elmhurst in Queens; he is trying the avoid Elmhurst due to the deaths at the hospital. The Asian supermarkets are adjacent from Queens Blvd, but there is a Hispanic supermarket a few blocks down Northern Blvd, where there is one a block from my grandma's senior housing. 

TriciaCT, lenor, Lawrence and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@enkasongwriter

Oh wow yeah I would avoid that area. I seen the videos and pics. 

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sunny)
Estimable Member Registered

I just read on how to wash the coronavirus off your body, which stays on your hands until you wash the fat off that surrounds the virus. The fat protects the virus by surrounding the virus like a protective blanket.  once the hot water and soap washes away the fat, the virus is then exposed and then the virus dies.

you must wash your hands several times a day

stay well light workers, Sunny

Jeanne Mayell, Goldstone, Isabelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@spacegal2374)
Trusted Member Registered

@deetoo I live in Virginia and work in an “essential” retail business. We have way over 10 people in the store at any time. Last Saturday it was like Black Friday times 2. It’s definitely not going to be any better this weekend when the company is enticing people to come shop with a huge sale. Our competitor (think orange hardware store) has postponed their huge sale but the company I work for won’t because they are making too much money. I’m a widowed single mother of 2 (it hasn’t even been a year since my kids lost their dad). I’m to the point where I don’t want to even go to work anymore. I truly hope this pandemic ends soon!

Isabelle, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 58 / 173
Share: