Notifications
Clear all

How Are We Doing? Wellness Health Check In. Please be Mindful in Your post.

(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

I'm sending light, love, protection and gratitude to Deepti, Vestralux, and all our our health care providers and first responders as well. <3

VestraLux, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Hi, everyone. My husband woke up sick today - fever, body aches, sore throat. We are in Pennsylvania and he's been working at a hospital all this time. He's isolated up in the bedroom now. If you could remember him in your light work, that would be great. Trying not to worry more than I already am. 

VestraLux, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

Sending love and light to Vestralux, Deepti, SisterMoon's husband and all the heroic health care workers. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

VestraLux, deetoo, SisterMoon and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell and @vestralux

Happy to send lots of love and healing light to Vestralux and deepti!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ? ❤️ ❤️ 

VestraLux, Jeanne Mayell, Lawrence and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell, The attached article was written by a Catholic sister and physician's assistant who works in NYU’s ER.  As I read the article I thought about Deepti and all of the medical workers treating patients who are fighting this virus.  They possess such grace, courage and compassion.   It humbles me.

Each time I wash my hands, I will be praying for Deepti and all of these dedicated healthcare lightworkers.  May the angelic forces comfort, sustain, and protect them.

https://www.globalsistersreport.org/news/opinion/im-providing-health-care-during-covid-19

VestraLux, herondreams, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@sistermoon Sending healing to him and protection for you all.

VestraLux, SisterMoon, VestraLux and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

P.S. Everyone please continue sending healing to two community members, two women, who have had strokes in the past few months -- Bernie in Perth and Greer in Toronto.  Both have come to some of the meditation classes and both were afflicted by vascular issues.  Both are recovering and your prayers really help.  

Shawn, VestraLux, herondreams and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Thinking of everyone in this wonderful community and sending love to you all. You have all been such a great source of comfort and inspiration. Prayers for all of your health and strength.

VestraLux, Baba, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

As I said before, I am taking lots of breaks and time off from here to focus on my family and my real life.

Spirit has been telling me for a long long time that i was trying too hard to do it all.

Think flashing like crazy red lights from gmail as I open an email with the heading of the very specific item i had ordered through Amazon Prime that was through one of their handmade partners.

I'd ordered it in early February and it still had yet to arrive in April.  The phishing/scammers/whatever whatever they were) used the Amazon framing, the partner suppliers name in the return address but weren't them.

Luckily gmail algorithms saw it as dangerous and alerted me (just disappointing they didn't stop it first) I deleted it right off and got out of gmail. Turned off phone, did a big system cache delete thing etc etc.

The next day after my one letter at a time typing on my wifi-less phone, I wrote abd finished an enormous project post on my personal blog. The post contained time taking insertion of dozens and dozens of photos and links (a lot of work on a phone while fairly easy on a computer). It took me 5 solid hours of tedious work 4 a.m. to 9 a.m.  

By midafternoon, i went online to read comments and watched in absolute horror and dismay as my blog post went from all colors to black and white to gray and white to a ghostly faint image of itself to fading fading away to poof! All gone just like that. Strangest strangest thing!

All but two tiny paragraphs of text that were still there....all the rest gone. Luckily the  rest of my blog maintained since 2006, posts seem to still be there. But i have many many more than a thousand of them so who knows!

It was a community service post with so much love and effort in it that i was reduced to immediate self pitying tears. I  spent half an hour feeling sorry for my self then grounded in a big reality check.

Knowing that all of life and all of us living are transient and temporary and a construct of our own creative making anyway... so, what was my loss really?

Of my time..no i have many ways i waste time. Effort?  No, i always put a great deal of effort in everything i do and I'd rather blog than say wallpaper or weed a giant garden in the heat. 

Ego? Yep. Something created and worked really hard to research, compile, fact check etc etc.was ruined by whatever had just happened. It was all about fear and ego. Every bit of it in all ways on all sides.

At least it didnt crash the site or steal all my email accounts or ruin my phone. And as it is my one and only contact with family of the world outside my house for 4.5 weeks now. It feels overly important to me.

It's always my most out of character emotional outbursts, if you will, that are the very most right on  things when it comes to my psychic gifts.

But it's  all better now. Got back on the old gray mare and spent 7 hours redoing that ridiculously long post--letter by letter, stroke by stroke,  photo by photo, link by link. Done and if it all disappears again. Oh well. And if i lose the rest after all?

Such is this always changing life. I have much bigger things and far more challenging and important things happening in my real life to focus on and people to love and to help and many things spirit is calling my heart to yet do. And i can't do it all but i can do what i need to. Just as we all can! Day by day, step by step, taking on one challenge at a time  

Full moon/super moon again this Tuesday everyone!

I'll  be meditating, grounding and thinking of and sending love and light in gigantic proportions to every single one of you!

Join me and share the love! 

Boost up for our 'Pear Harbor' weeks ahead. Time for power, strength, endurance, and the enormous where- with-all to handle whatever we may need to in the days ahead! As they say the tests will be our testimony. 

Saddle up those ponies, racehorses and old gray mares! We are all super heroes in our own lives. Time to don our capes ladies and gents!  We have a pandemic to stay home, stay safe, stay well for ourselves, each other, our loved ones and this world!

Love you all!

??? 

VestraLux, herondreams, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@michele-b, Yikes!  That's some crazy stuff you had to handle.  Funny thing -- I thought about you a couple of times yesterday and said to myself "what's up with Michele?"  I sensed something was going on and was going to check in today.  I am just grateful you are safe and still riding that trusty gray mare!

I'll be meeting you at tomorrow's Full Moon meditation. ❤️ ? ❤️ 

VestraLux, TriciaCT, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@deetoo

Lots and lots and lots star sister in spirit! If you ever want to contact me i have 7 gmail accounts. One for for family,one for friends, one for my blog and this forum, one for people i went to high school with class of 1968, one for spam, one for healing work, one for..oh heck is that 7 yet?

And I'm one very wild crazy sleep deprived exuberant hermit of a woman that lots of crazy things always happening!

VestraLux, deetoo, ghandigirl and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@michele-b, I've never known anyone who has 7 gmail accounts.  But then I've never known anyone quite like you -- in a very good way!  You're one of a kind, sister.

I will contact Jeanne if I want to contact you directly.  Feel free to do the same!

?

TriciaCT, ghandigirl, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@Lovendures @SisterMoon @Jeanne-mayell @ghandigirl @Laynara @Vestralux

The Kabbalah Center, in which I am a student, conducted a global prayer today for healing, drawing in the energy of a famous healer/rabbi. They had asked we write down the names of the people who needed healing so I included James (Lovendures), Bernie, Greer, Deepti (Jeanne) Husband (Sistermoon), mother (ghandigirl), fiancé (Laynara) and Vestralux in my list. Just wanted to let you know that prayers were sent for Light, protection and healing.

Michele, Grace, Laynara and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@pikake your kindness has moved me to tears. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Michele, Grace, Laynara and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@sistermoon I will keep your husband’s name on this list until he’s fully back on his feet. The Kabbalah Center is being very proactive in drawing together a global community for prayers. There’s another one tomorrow as well. Meantime, you take a little time for your own self-care too. 

Michele, Grace, Laynara and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@pikake

Thank you so much. There is so much good in this World. Thanks for sharing yours.

Michele, Laynara, VestraLux and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Someone in our community once mentioned prayer as part of his/her daily hand washing.  I love that idea and am committed to participating in this beautiful ritual.  Whenever I wash my hands, I will pray for those inflicted with or affected in any way by this virus, both inside and outside of our community.  I will also pray for the protection of our healthcare workers.

@vestralux, @sistermoon & hubby, @ghandigirl & mother, James (@lovendures ’ friend), @laynara &  fiancé, Greer, Bernie, Deepti and anyone who is distressed or suffering,

I will pray for you all as I wash my hands, in my daily meditations, and under tomorrow’s paschal full moon.  May you all be comforted, protected, healed, and at peace.

Michele, Laynara, Shawn and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Posted by: @deetoo

Someone in our community once mentioned prayer as part of his/her daily hand washing.  I love that idea and am committed to participating in this beautiful ritual.  Whenever I wash my hands, I will pray for those inflicted with or affected in any way by this virus, both inside and outside of our community.  I will also pray for the protection of our healthcare workers.

@vestralux, @sistermoon & hubby, @ghandigirl & mother, James (@lovendures ’ friend), @laynara &  fiancé, Greer, Bernie, Deepti and anyone who is distressed or suffering,

I will pray for you all as I wash my hands, in my daily meditations, and under tomorrow’s paschal full moon.  May you all be comforted, protected, healed, and at peace.

Thank you for reminding us ? of that @deetoo

I was singing happy birthday before but from now on I'm going to say prayers and send light every time I wash my hands!

Laynara, Shawn, VestraLux and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Yes that is a great idea - I will pray too. should be quite often since I feel like that's all I do right now.

My husband just had a doctor's appt via zoom and his doctor wants him to get tested, so that's good news we can get him tested. Seven days for results, though, which seems like an eternity. I feel like we'll know one way or another by then, anyhow.

His doctor also prescribed him Zithromax (oral antibiotic) in case of bacterial infection. I thought it was odd but at this point what do I know. Just going to keep chugging along.

TriciaCT, Laynara, VestraLux and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@ghandigirl I will keep your mum’s name on the list for a second mass prayer session tomorrow.  

TriciaCT, VestraLux, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 7 / 29
Share: