Notifications
Clear all

How Are We Doing? Wellness Health Check In. Please be Mindful in Your post.

(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@yogagirl 

So sorry for the loss of your beloved kitty. Sending you love.

Baba, deetoo, Baba and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts.  I really appreciate them.

Michele, Goldstone, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@herondreams, @laynara and everyone who's overwhelmed right now...

Here is a good exercise to help clear away all the heavy energy that we are constantly being exposed to and absorbing as empaths.

1. Begin by grounding yourself by sitting or lying on the floor and just becoming one with the earth.  Feel the energy coming up from below and energizing your base chakra.  You can also focus on the color red and absorbing its energy.
  2. Set the intention to remove any lower vibrations from your energy field
  3. Next, standing up, with your arms at your side, begin to slowly rotate your arms like you have two hula-hoops winding around your shoulders (or ribbons wrapping around, alternatively)
  4. Slowly move/rotate the hula-hoops down towards your hands as you arc your arms out and up towards the sky.
  5. When your hands reach the top, clasp them together and imagine the hoops becoming one large hoop.
  6. Now, slowly start rotating/moving to bring the hoop down your arms, over your head, shoulders, torso, hips, knees, down to the feet and into the ground.
  7. When the hoop reaches the floor, reverse direction and bring it all the way back up, sending it into the sky.
  8. Finish, by breathing in deeply and exhaling as you slowly arc your arms down to your side.
  9. Namaste

You can do this as often as you like, but it is especially helpful right before bed and first thing in the morning.

If you would like some variety, I posted a similar exercise here awhile back. 

ghandigirl, BlueBelle, Baba and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@yogagirl

I am so sorry to hear you lost your kitty.  It will be a rough time right now for sure.  I am glad you were able to talk with others who are cat lovers.  It must be challenging especially during this time we are living.  When you are ready, there will be a fur baby who will need your love and your heart will find room for that animal too. Love have no bounds, it has unlimited room.

Sending you love Yogagirl.

Seeker4, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@frank

Thank you.  I am going to need to try this.

TriciaCT, Goldstone, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

@yogagirl

Oh no. I am so sorry. 

Sending you love. 

Goldstone and Goldstone reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

@yogagirl

So sorry for the loss of your kitty friend! ❤️ ? 

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Greeting from NYC everyone -- disaster epicenter but life goes on. I'm working from home today but got up at 6 am to get in line at the grocery store before I get down to working. I got everything I need. It's going to rain all day and I'm looking forward to staying in and having some quiet time. I spent most of my childhood in South Florida, where the sun was unrelenting that it sometimes got to be too much, so it's funny that rainy days put me in a good mood.

I am very grateful to have the luxury of working from home, unlike the folks at my grocery store. I admire them as never before.  I am grateful to have a steady income (for now) and to have this wonderful community.  Your posts are inspiring and I so enjoy learning from all of you.

Nothing else to report.  Just wanted to check in.  Love to all of you during these challenging times.

BlueBelle, deetoo, ghandigirl and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@frank

Excellent Frank! Let's get that stagnant energy up, off, and away!

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@lynnventura

Love hearing from you Lynne.

My husband and think about and send best thoughts to New Yorkers every day. Having never been there we can't help but wonder how people even get by day by day. 

We envision tiny corner or neighborhood markets and cafes or delis with takeout. Please share even that which might seem more mundane as we truly want and need to feel closer and more united with the rest of our country as well as our world 

BlueBelle, Pikake, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

Been going steady so far on my end in Melbourne, surprisingly despite last week in regards to failing to apply for a graduate program in a public civil service, I manage to get some of creativity drive back. Although still in a slow pace.

It's better than nothing I suppose. The lack of creative output is maddening for me in the past months, which did not help matters with the anxiety of both the attack of the virus and racism in my direction. Let alone some old scars are creeping up on me again.

However, I had some troubling visions on my meditation last night. Not sure where to put it in the appropriate forum thread.

I've tried to do the 10 min guiding meditation from this site last night, so I can do some mass healing, but something happened that cause my laptop to stop the video 1/3 of it. I've sensed something is up, so I went into my own meditative state, where my mind is being visualised back into the court room library where the spiritial aspect of the court is waiting for me.

Normally is a routine thing, where this spirit would be there in one of the rooms, showing me through a text book while asking me how I was, etc. Today I've said to him something is up. Immediately, he lead me through the main room of the library, where the golden lamp is usually located, has stretch out it's thorny tendrils and wraped the whole court building with it like it's sheilding from the calamity. That whole wrapping sequence occurs weeks ago, just before the lockdown in Victoria, where at the time it was covered in gold.

The spirit showed me again, this time the said thorny tendrils were greyish green and aging, as it it's been weathered and bearing the scars of the outside world. Then he showed me the many paintings of the judges in the hallway, most of them were in good condition, but two of them were damaged by the tendrils piercing through for some reason. I've tried to use my energy to restore those paintings back, while one of them is easily fixed, the other... well there's a strange rotting sickness on it, so I've took a glimpse of it why.

It's not an easy view of the scene to say the least. It's involves a family in distress, where the person in the picture was arguing with their spouse for one moment, before ended up crying into their said spouse's arms. I saw another vision within, a golden wind where I felt a strange sense of feeling light and airy, before the wind disapates into revealing an old elderly couple on the hill looking over a quiet hamlet.

Perhaps something happened within the family. However, after seeing that vision I've ended up manging to fix the painting at the end.

That vision troubled me, so I've used my tarot cards to give me some clarity. I've ended up with Ten of Swords, The Devil and The Hermit. In that order and all inverted. To sum up my reading of it, that person in the painting is going through some really rough times at the moment.

In other words on how I felt the whole thing, I'm very concerned for that person, but unfortunately there's not much I can do but to weather storm on my side and hope for the best for them.

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@goldstone

I am not a Tarot card reader but the deep and very clear emotion i am getting is that the law library is symbolic for your own personal interior self, the collective unconscious which is now expressing these deepest fears, anxieties, feelings of failure and separation of love that you are seeing and expressing.  They are of you for your own healing as really and truly there are no others in the spirit world of unity.

You have felt so separated and so deeply judged your entire life for being different than other . You have lived a life in many respects as a hermit going into his meditation cave as solace and healing for your many wounds that you have felt so terribly as inflicted upon you like deep stabbing knife points/ swords by the evil doers while your deepest driving desire is to study,  learn and use your gifts to help and ultimately heal others.

Many of us here have felt and understand that place of martyrdom that ultimately separates from love and unity of the resurrected Christ light and instead leaves us nailed and speared to the cross of the blamed and punished Christ.

The fact that all of your cards were inverted has to mean great great hope and turning everything around for you is ahead . All of your wants and wishes and dreams can still come true 

Keep looking for and seeing the goodness and the light Goldstone for it is there always available to and for you. 

deetoo, BlueBelle, Pikake and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@lynnventura

Good to hear from you Lynn. 

Funny, I also love the rain and it makes me happy.  But,  I am in Arizona and we get very excited when it rains here.  We celebrate the rain, laugh, dance, stand outside in it.  We often get cool thunderstorms too which ad to the excitement. 

Glad your grocery trip went well today and glad you can work from home.  Stay safe and keep well.

deetoo, BlueBelle, lynn and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Please send healing to @Vestralux.  She thinks she could be coming down with the virus, although it remains to be seen for sure yet. She has fever, aches and chills, and may have been exposed. 

Seeker4, CC21, Goldstone and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@Vestralux, sending you lots of love. I hope whatever you have passes soon. Once you're up to it please let us know how you're doing. xoxoxo

Baba, FEBbby23, ghandigirl and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I also want to ask people to surround a close friend with healing light as she takes on the work of trying to treat COVID cases in ICU. My friend's name is Deepti. (deep-tee)  She is a beautiful caring loving soul who is like a daughter to me.  Like so many of the the medical professionals on the front lines, she has a caring empathic heart, so I pray to protect her body, mind, and soul.

I know there are thousands of doctors and medical professionals battling on the front lines right now, and I want to send healing light to ALL of them. 

Seeker4, CC21, Goldstone and 33 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Sending love, light, and asking the angels & archangels to protect Vestralux, Deepti, their families, and all the medical personnel trying to care for all of us. 

Seeker4, CC21, VestraLux and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

Asking for Vestralux and Deepti to be surrounded by the healing and protection of their guides and angels.

Also praying for divine guidance and illumination for all the researchers and scientists who, as we speak, are working towards the COVID-19 vaccine.

Seeker4, VestraLux, Baba and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you for sharing. I am happy to pray for Deepti as she undertakes this calling to treat Coronavirus patients.  May we all lift up our health care workers and first responders on the front lines of this pandemic.  I am also sending healing light and protection to our @Vestralux.  May God watch over our world in the weeks and months ahead.  May we feel the presence of higher powers protecting and strengthening us.  The only way out is through.  Namaste.

Seeker4, VestraLux, Baba and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@bluebelle, @gbs, @Shawn Thank you all for your kindness and prayers! 

Seeker4, VestraLux, Shawn and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 29
Share: