Notifications
Clear all

How Are We Doing? Wellness Health Check In. Please be Mindful in Your post.

(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@coyote  I have the Tibetan bowls app on my phone and I meditate with the bowls and melody anywhere from five to ten minutes.  I know I’ve reached a deep meditative state either by seeing a lavender mist color behind my closed eyelids or when I can take five slow breaths without my mind wandering off.  I might set an intention before meditating, but not always.  Sometimes I start getting insights on that intention while meditating.  Sometimes not.  I hope this is helpful to you.  I use this same process before reading cards or Channeled writing. 

LalaBella, Parizienne, CC21 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@coyote I love Bluebelle's automatic writing, so peaceful and wise and you can feel the truth in them. 

I thought I'd throw in that my cousin Andrew (@happymedium) also does automatic writing to get his visions on Read the Future nights. They are poetic, odd, and often correct. Noticed these two hits by way of example:

• I see a disease that takes the attention away from power to survival.  I see a rapid shift, decline to survival.(Andrew Posey)  Prediction made 11/11/2019  for  2020.
  • A rising thunder, a growing storm, there is a feeling, a breaking point. As if we are about to step onto a sink hole.(Andrew Posey). This fits Hurricane Dorian which became the largest storm on record and served as a warning about how global warming is real and escalating.

He closes his eyes the whole time he's writing and just let's it rip.  He also does yoga every day.  His visions don't make sense to him until they come true.

Coyote, Unk p, CC21 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 29 / 29
Share: