Notifications
Clear all

How Are We Doing? Wellness Health Check In. Please be Mindful in Your post.

(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@journeywithme2. Thank you!  And yes, we need more cowbell.

TriciaCT, deetoo, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@deetoo ? ? 

TriciaCT, deetoo, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@bluebelle 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

TriciaCT, Shawn, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@bluebelle

You say it's your birthday!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! A lovely lovey Leo lady for sure!  All us minions wanted to wish you a very happy birthday and many more happy birthdays! ? 

*grin* ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vLyqzOr14g

ghandigirl, Unk p, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@bluebelle, Dancing makes me happy too!  Have you all seen the movie "The Full Monty"?  That makes me laugh and dance every time I see it.

Here's a funny scene of the guys waiting in the unemployment line.  A message to find joy wherever and whenever we can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4wuH9pSSRo   

ghandigirl, TriciaCT, ghandigirl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@deetoo @bluebell Happy, Blessed, Peace-Filled, Abundantly Loved and whatever else brings you joy birthday!!!!!  

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Thank you @Lawrence, @TriciaCT and I must say, I've really enjoyed these videos.  Very cool.  Who knew a 71st birthday could be so cool?

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Stargazer and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

I'm having a heavy day. I've started getting word back on some of my more promising job applications, and the answer has been "no." I know I shouldn't let setbacks like that get me down, but I feel like I've been stagnating and regressing lately, and even small dissapointments are now sending me into spirals where I keep thinking about all of the ways I've been let down and thwarted by life. This is my last week at work, but because I'm always alone on the job, I keep brooding about how I've been constantly solitary through the years and how it seems like I'll always be unable to connect with people, and that distraction keeps me from completing the tasks I have to get done by Friday.

I'm not suicidal, but if nothing improves for me in 1-2 months, I'll have to resume taking antidepressants. Oh yeah, today I pulled The Tower, reversed, as my tarot card of the day. I've also repeatedly pulled 7 of Disks (Failure) and 5 of Wands (Strife) as other cards of the day. But I did pull the Sun Tarot as my card of the week yesterday. So perhaps I'll see the light soon...  

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@coyote  Do a full moon manifestation tonight..set free that intent and let the Universe answer you. Sending you Energy to see clearly and state clearly... what you intend to manifest for yourself. Seeing it come to pass. And so it is.

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@coyote Also ask for guidance on what you need to let go with this full moon and how to go about doing it...

Michele, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@bluebelle Happy birthday! I hope’s it’s been a shower of blessings. It’s been a joy to have been in the Intuitive Way class with you, and meeting Duffy too.

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@Coyote

Do what you need to. I'm back on St Johns Wort (an herbal MAOI). I had stopped taking it a year ago, but I got tired of bursting into tears at the drop of a hat - and this was before the cat died.

@jeanne-mayelle

The kitty on my shoulder was Tess, the one who passed yesterday.

Everyone else - glad the Gold Pants Dance is a hit and I agree, one of those dancers looks like our dear @Bluebelle!

And

More cowbell.

Michele, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@laura-f Aw.  I was so taken by her. I'm glad I got to meet her ladyship.  She was a big beautiful girl and so sweetly attached to you.  She's not going to stray far. 

ghandigirl, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Bluebelle - You have blessed us all with your presence. We are so so glad you were born!  Love and gratitude always, J

Here's a blessing for you: 

May you awaken to the mystery of being here
And enter the quiet immensity of your own presence.
May you have joy and peace in the temple of your senses.
May you receive great encouragement when new frontiers beckon.
May you respond to the call of your gift
And find the courage to follow its path.
May the flame of anger free you from falsity.
May warmth of heart keep your presence aflame and anxiety never linger about you. May your outer dignity mirror an inner dignity of soul.
May you take time to celebrate the quiet miracles that seek no attention.
May you be consoled in the secret symmetry of your soul.
May you experience each day as a sacred gift, Woven around the heart of wonder. - John O'Donohue

Michele, ghandigirl, FEBbby23 and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@bluebelle

Hope your birthday was filled with peace today! Many happy returns, Bluebelle! 

???

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, villager and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

Happy Birthday @bluebelle !  You are such a blessing to our forum family.  Thank you! ? ? ? ❤️ ? ? 

ghandigirl, DolphinSpirit, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Thank you @stargazer and @unk-p.  Aren’t we lucky to be part of the same tribe?  I appreciate your good wishes and had a wonderful birthday.  

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@jeanne-mayell

Aww, Jeanne.  That’s just beautiful.  I have read the blessing over and over again.  Today I practiced your advice about gratitude and reflected on the blessings of love and connection that I experience in this life.  I have savored my day in all moments great and small.  And on this birthday, I also had the privilege of giving to others and was blessed in return.  I am so grateful to you, Jeanne.  You have helped me recognize the gifts within, those gifts of intuition and clarity that are ours for the taking.  You have expanded my thinking and expanded my heart.    May you be blessed so richly in return.

Namaste.

Michele, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@pikake

Thank you!  I’ve had a great day, start to finish.  Glad you were able to meet my Duffy.  She has started herding me in the mornings, so I will hustle and take her on her morning walk.  I feel her nose pushing the backs of my legs as I cross the room.  Until we read animals in Jeanne’s class, I had no idea I could do it.  If you can post your cat’s picture again, I will try reading her (him?).  

Again, many thanks!, 

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Pikake and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

Bluebelle, I am so happy to hear you had a nice birthday.  

What joy and kindness you have brought to all of us.  Thankful we are to have you in our lives.  May your birthday month be filled with an abundance of blessing my friend.

May you enjoy your new found gift of reading your sweet dogs. 

Happy Birthday!

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 27 / 29
Share: