Notifications
Clear all

How Are We Doing? Wellness Health Check In. Please be Mindful in Your post.

(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

Hello everyone I just want to check in. After the pass of my dearest friend and she was laid to rest, they found her niece dead on the kitchen floor she was in her mid-20s. I have had her mom on my thoughts because her mental health has deteriorated. My mind right at this moment doesn't what to think.... Today is my birthday I turned 22, I am trying to be my bright and cheery self,but it has become hard from this eventful week. Thank you all for being here for those that truly need it! ? I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

villager, ghandigirl, Stargazer and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

@laynara I am so sorry for your loss. Sometimes it’s easier to just be with the sadness & let it pass through you❤️Sending you much love & strength.

JourneyWithMe2, Stargazer, jsr78 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)
Illustrious Member Registered

@laynara oh my dear I wish I could hug you right now.    I’m lifting you and all of you up in prayer that you receive peace and comfort.  I am so sorry.   I do wish you a happy birthday.   Your place in this world should be acknowledged.    Much love to you. ❤️☮️

JourneyWithMe2, Stargazer, jsr78 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

{{{{{ @laynara  }}}}}

JourneyWithMe2, Stargazer, jsr78 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@laynara

I am so incredibly and deeply sorry for these two huge losses. This is overwhelming for you in how unbelievable it seems. That's the numbness or early stage of having it be so sudden.

May mother greet daughter across the bridge of transition and may they and you feel that peace.

When your heart is hurting look for signs or messages. You will feel, find or sense ways to still feel connected and know that no matter how awful and tragic this is for them now everything is o.k. and so much more peaceful and pain-free than before.

Love, light, peace and hugs to you.

And also a loving, caring Happy Birthday because that is still special and separate. We are all glad you are here with us today.

♥️?♥️?♥️?♥️

JourneyWithMe2, Stargazer, LalaBella and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@laynara - Oh so sad to hear of your losses... it's ok to grieve when you hurt...birthday or no.. you do not have to keep a "smiling face" cry if you feel the need.... did you know our tears have different chemical compositions according to the emotion that started them? Tears remove toxins and are a release and cleansing given to us by our Maker.  It's ok to cry dear one... even if you have to go hide out in the shower to do it (so as not to distress others if that is an issue for you or for privacy and your own comfort if need be) Tears are a cleansing relief and ease our pain and release stress. I think you need to hear "It's ok to cry" so ... it's ok to cry. Holding space for you to do whatever you need to do and sending you warm supportive love and hugs.

ghandigirl, Stargazer, Laynara and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@laynara

I am sorry for the losses that you have had this week.  May they both Rest In Peace.

As for your birthday, I hope you have a beautiful birthday.  Find a creative way to honor yourself.  Make sure you do something you like to do, even if it is baking your own birthday cake.  Take time to see the beauty around you and the people and things you appreciate.  There are many blessings which surround you.  Happy Birthday!

JourneyWithMe2, Stargazer, Laynara and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@laynara, I am very sorry to hear of your loss.  i wish I was there to comfort you, but please know that I am there with you in spirit.  While you are enduring these tough moments, always remember how  much you are loved.  We are so blessed to have you as part of this community.

Happy birthday, dear friend.  May this special day offer you the peace you need and bring you  happiness. ❤️

villager, kksali, JourneyWithMe2 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@laynara So terribly sorry; I hope you are finding a way to grieve and yet are making room to celebrate the day you appeared on this earth with your unique set of gifts. 

JourneyWithMe2, Stargazer, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@laynara

I too want to add my sympathies for your losses and my best wishes for your birthday. Life spins around and gives us so many different experiences. I am hoping you will be guided and aided by souls and love. 

deetoo, Laynara, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@bluebelle, Happy birthday, dear friend!

Thank you for being born and being among us.  You are such a treasure to this community.   

Here's a little something to get you started with the celebration.  Time to put on those dancing shoes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjQFYc_vkN8

Birthday hugs & kisses are coming your way!  ❤️ ❤️? ❤️ ❤️      

TriciaCT, ghandigirl, kksali and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

HAPPIEST OF DAYS, @Bluebelle  ! Many happy returns of the day!

I also like to share a dance video that makes me happy:

Gold Pants Dance

Thank you for sharing your kindness and considerable gifts with us!

Namaste`

TriciaCT, kksali, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@laura-f, thanks for making me laugh this morning!  I love that video.  I wonder where I could find a pair of those gold pants?

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@bluebelle  Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!

Over 50 Funny Birthday Memes That Are Sure to Make You Laugh!

TriciaCT, Lovendures, Vesta and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@journeywithme2

LOL!! Where did you find that?  Now I've got to do a Google search and find that skit!

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@deetoo   Here ya go :-)  https://youtu.be/cVsQLlk-T0s

TriciaCT, deetoo, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@bluebelle

Happy Happy Happy Birthday dear friend. May today be all the greater from all of this abundant laughing and loving fun being sent your way.

But you can't fool me! I saw you in that red leotard and gold lame' pants in Pop Gear's Gold Pants Dance!!! 

Shake it woman and have a great day !

???????

TriciaCT, Unk p, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@journeywithme2,

? ? ?

"Guess what?  I got a fever!  And the only prescription is more cowbell!"

TriciaCT, ghandigirl, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@laura-f OMG, those pants and those dance moves!  How fun!  Thanks for the good wishes, Laura.  You always brighten my day.

TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@deetoo. Thank you, my friend.  Appreciate your warm wishes and everything you do.  That video is so cool.  I think the message is that we should all keep moving and dancing.  Dancing never fails to bring me joy.  Every time I hear “Havana,”. I have to stop what I’m doing and dance.  

TriciaCT, kksali, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 26 / 29
Share: