Notifications
Clear all

How Are We Doing? Wellness Health Check In. Please be Mindful in Your post.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @bluebelle

Happy birthday @deetoo and @unk-p !  We are all so lucky to be in this tribe with you!  May your day be filled with happiness.

I want to second that emotion.  @deetoo and @unk-p, so very grateful to know you both.

ghandigirl, TriciaCT, Lawrence and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@unk-p, @laura-f, @share, @pikake, @febbby23, @michele-b, @bluebelle, @triciact and everyone,

Thank you for your kind words and birthday wishes!  This entire community is a gift to me.  

@lovendures, Magic calendar?  I wish!  LOL!  @unk-p and I once had a brief exchange about being moon-babies.  I try to keep track of birthdays and use an old-fashioned calendar to do that -- been doing it for years.  If someone mentions a birth date in passing, I try to jot it on my calendar.  I'd love it if more people in our community shared their birthdays, but I respect that some people prefer to keep it private.

ghandigirl, TriciaCT, Share and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@lovendures @coyote

I second this 1,000%. It has felt so very heavy the last couple of weeks, esp. this week. The relentlessness is getting to everyone. Here's to hanging on together and moving through the molasses until it lightens up.

TriciaCT, Share, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mililani)
Reputable Member Registered

I have read on this forum so many times from other people how much of a positive influence you all are. You all are a true gift to me.  I can not express enough thanks for your love and positive energy. I am so lucky to have you all.   I woke up today feeling stronger.   

I don't know if you all recall the Care Bears? (I'm 44 lol) But as I read through your loving comments I imagined you all lined up together releasing the love and light from your hearts to me. 

The heaviness of the world is overwhelming!  I am returning so much peace, light, and love to all of you!

p.s. Lavender is my favorite and made my heart smile ?  

ghandigirl, Michele, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@deetoo

As we appreciate and treasure you dear heart. What a joy and delight to share your birthday with you and send you love, light and many other goodies!  Such loving and sharing available for sharing. Neowise brought in so many powerful energies i wasn't sure i could sign in without blasting my mobile. What a great party you had! 

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Share and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@deetoo

Because I refuse to share my birthday on FB, I'm willing to share it here.

It is the Day of the Dead - Nov. 2

And I can feel the collective eye roll from all of y'all from here - "Well of course that's her birthday!" LOL

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, ghandigirl and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to @deetoo and @unk-p. Here's to a wonderful new personal year! 

JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@unk-p

Happy Belated Birthday to you too! I somehow missed it was yours too!  ? ? ❤️ ? 

JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@laura-f, Yeah ... that figures.  LOL!   Thanks for sharing -- it''s now on my Lunar Moon Calendar.

I love Day of the Dead.  I bought a red DoD mask for myself but it was too small for my big head, so I gave it away.  

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@mililani

Care Bears!

You know, you may have something there. That image made me smile.  I had to go look up the names to remind myself of some.  There is a share bear. @share, you are already a Care Bear.

JourneyWithMe2, Share, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mililani)
Reputable Member Registered

@lovendures   

I was trying to post the photo of them all lined up together and couldn't get it to work.  I am so glad it made you smile :)   

JourneyWithMe2, Share, JourneyWithMe2 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@laura-f

That doubled day will never be forgotten again. Ahh yes how thin the veil will be even thinner in my celebrations ahead.

I do an altar and even an entire tablescape of trinkets,  mementos,  photos etc.

Hmmm what shall I add for you? It will be perfect trust me and you may just feel a little extra mojo or power of a gris-gris this year.  ?❤?

JourneyWithMe2, Share, teriz and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@mililani

I am returning so much peace, light, and love to all of you!

p.s. Lavender is my favorite and made my heart smile ?  

And we so love having you here! Sprinkling a little lavender just for you today!

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, Share and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Happy Birthday Deetoo and Unk. P. !!       :)

JourneyWithMe2, Share, teriz and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

See the source image

Goldstone, JourneyWithMe2, Share and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@ghandigirl

Weren't they something?  Still are, but the originals have my heart.  Found two from the way back beginnings in great condition in my "Great Attic Cleanout " (still ongoing ? ) and washed them anyway and passed them on to a 3 and 4 year old I just happen to care about with all my heart.

Every look at some of the dolls and stuffies out now? A few would have given me  nightmares but then i believed my toys came alive at night. And happy dreams and loving care are always better than nightmares! 

Care bear memories! Thanks for the cute little pic ?

JourneyWithMe2, Share, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

Happy Birthday Deetoo and Unk.P. !!!!  Devil's Food Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting ...

Goldstone, ghandigirl, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@journeywithme2 @ghandigirl @triciact @lawrence @michele-b @jeanne-mayell @laura-f @share @pikake @febbby23 @bluebelle and @everyone else-

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

peace & love to you all

Goldstone, Laynara, jsr78 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures @mililana @michele-b @ghandigirl

Thank you bringing back some beautiful childhood memories.  Care Bears indeed were one of my favorite Saturday morning addiction.  I have the song in my head now;)

share the love and light 

JourneyWithMe2, Michele, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@deetoo I feel safe sharing my birthday here - it's Feb. 23 :)

JourneyWithMe2, Laynara, ghandigirl and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 24 / 29
Share: