Notifications
Clear all

How Are We Doing? Wellness Health Check In. Please be Mindful in Your post.

562 Posts
49 Users
6200 Likes
25.9 K Views
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@lovendures

Sorry if our questions and comments may have pushed you into sharing or wanted to share more than you originally shared here so we were deep inside all wondering why your whole family would travel from one challenging state to another knowing you'd be facing anti-maskers, strange bathrooms or were wondering why you wouldn't grab her and hold on tight and maybe not have let her out the door or maybe why your entire family would take a chance at additional dangers of exposure to COVID-19.

But boy oh boy our love filled, true love understanding and love for and with you all now,  hearts are so deeply and truly touched and surrounding you with not only my enormous bubbles of protection  but with my and others lending our higher angels asking them all to guide and aid you now and in the future.

Knowing that all we give, all we send,  is returned to us in kind may encourage others to go into their prayer and meditative spaces for even more love, light, and prayers

?❤? ☄❤☄?❤?

FEBbby23, Share, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

posted by: @deetoo

You are my tribe, and I love you.

We are your tribe, and we love YOU.

Happy Birthday Deetoo!

this goes out to you: https://youtu.be/nxKvGzWJo_w

(you may need to pull the "cheese alarm" after that, but that's ok, because it's your birthday!)

jsr78, FEBbby23, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@unk-p

Cheeze Whiz, Unk that was awesome! 

If it wasn't to anyone else's taste, I'll have your serving too!

FEBbby23, Unk p, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@unk-p,  What can I say?  LOL!  The Doodletown Pipers ... now that's a blast back in time!  Definitely "cheese," but I love it!  Thank you.   My hubby watched with me -- as we were both laughing he make the timely remark, "now that looks like a super spreader environment ..."    

I am so sorry that I missed your birthday, Unk-P!  I was going through a bout of illness and in my fog, forgot to check my calendar.  7/7, right?  Happy belated birthday, my friend.  I saved this for you:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axERGIC5K8s

FEBbby23, Share, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@deetoo   hehheh!  talk about a "blast" from the past!  thanks!

I hope Mr. Deetoo baked you a nice (non-exploding) cake.  If not, then tell him to get a-crackin', the day ain't over yet!   love ya!

FEBbby23, Share, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@deetoo @unk-p

Happy Birthday to both of you!

"Cin-Cin" ? 

TriciaCT, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mililani)
Reputable Member Registered

Hi my beautiful Ohana.  I am coming to you to ask for positive energy and prayer sent my way.  My husband of 19 years moved out this weekend.  It was a mutual decision as we have grown apart.  The final straw for me was his complete change on Covid and politics.  The virus is a hoax, wearing a mask is a violation of my rights, the republican party will bring us back.....  Friends I am devastated and pray that his change in views were only to get a reaction out of me.   I am praying for strength as I figure out a life on my own in an ever changing heavy world.  Thank you so much my friends.  

Ms. C., Grace, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@mililani Your Ohana hears you and will send prayers that you will step into new paths with steadfast feet and with a song in your heart. Aloha!!❤️

MILILANI, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@Deetoo and @unk-p sending you guys warm happy birthday virtual chocolate cakes and some champagne with strawberries.

@mililani your Ohana is smiling with open arms and walks with you on this new and healing journey.  Sending you lots of lavender love to scent your new path.

share the love and light 

MILILANI, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@mililani

I am so sorry to hear of your difficulties. Men - can't live with'em can't kill'em, amirite?

I joke in hopes it lifts your spirits. I have always believed that Twitler et al are external manifestations of great evil. I am sorry that evil entered into your husband's spirit.

MILILANI, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@deetoo @unk-p,

Happy birthday!! A bounty of blessings on your birthday & may your own inner light shine so brightly, you’ll be a beacon of hope for many others. (Btw, you share a birthday with my older sister!)

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@deetoo @unkp Happy Birthday to both of you!   Blessings, peace, good health, love and friendship are some of the things I wish for a birthday!  Enjoy each moment.  Here's to another trip around the sun!

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@mililani Sending you a big hug right now.  Parting is painful and scary.  I've been there.   In my case, although it was the thing I avoided for so long because I was scared for myself and my kids, in reality, looking at it after a while, it was a gift to us.  Just take it day by day, and be kind to yourself.  I pray you are comforted and experience peace.  Life is precious.  We are here for you. Peace friend!

Goldstone, MILILANI, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@mililani

Welcome to you and to all your sadness, loss, and pain. We are here for you as your ohana and you as ours.

These are the times when choices are made between all of us and all of our beliefs and covenants.

May you feel the love and the light as we all join in here to send you many aloha blessings of strength, wisdom, and intuitive understandings.

The hardest of challenges can sometimes bless us with new gifts of the heart and the spirits from the Mother.

Know that you are blessed dear one and surrounded by caring thoughts from the many here.

???

Goldstone, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@unk-p and @deetoo

Happy Happy Happy Birthdays!

We love you two so much! 

Dancing with unk and laughing with dee2 and all of the fun and silliness of gurus, spirit guides, higher beings and crazy stooges!

Blessings and happy wishes now blow out those candles on the over loaded birthday cakes please

????

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Happy birthday @deetoo and @unk-p !  We are all so lucky to be in this tribe with you!  May your day be filled with happiness.

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@jsr78

Your dream sounds exactly like what Ingo Swann describes in his book called Your Nostradamus Factor. (Swann worked with the CIA doing PSI research for many years and was a founder of remote viewing.)

He maintains we are all psychic, although many dismiss the psychic warnings they receive. He also outlines several type of psychic premonitions -- yours fits right in with one of them.

Thank you for sharing :)

deetoo, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

For the past few days I've been hearing the Sheryl Crow song "If It Makes You Happy" in my head, especially the chorus:

If it makes you happy

It can't be that bad.

If it makes you happy

Then why the hell are you so sad?

I think those words pretty much sum up how I've been feeling about the whole COVID situation lately. It's like my spirit guides are reminding me "you wanted this, didn't you?" And it's true; I've been longing for some paradigm rattling global event for years. When it became clear in March that the novel coronavirus would sweep the globe, I was undeniably excited: the paradigm ratting event had finally arrived. But now that I'm dealing with this profound heaviness every day that everyone is experiencing on some level, I guess I'm a bit more sober. I don't get to be a passive spectator, or even an ascendant beacon of hope and energy amidst the darkness (that can come later). I have to deal with my own grief and the historical baggage of my culture. Even though I've been saying for months that we would be forced to deal with our shadows in this time, I'm struggling with how heavy everything is to the point where it feels like we're moving through molasses. But I guess that's the point; we can't quantum leap forward until we've been dragged through the mud. 

TriciaCT, CC21, MILILANI and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@coyote

I am glad you posted your observations.  Yes, it is like molasses isn't it?  And it is never ending.  

This week was SOOO heavy and oppressive.  We may be located all over the world, but we are still family here and we all are feeling things together.

Coyote, CC21, MILILANI and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @deetoo

forgot to check my calendar.  7/7, right?  Happy belated birthday, my friend. 

Do you have a magic calendar Dee????

CC21, deetoo, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 23 / 29
Share: