Notifications
Clear all

How Are We Doing? Wellness Health Check In. Please be Mindful in Your post.  

Page 18 / 18
  RSS

(@michele-b)
Noble Member Registered Participant
05/19/2020 3:11 pm  

@ghandigirl

@michele-b

Your very kind words made me cry. But, I am crying a lot these days. 

Have always felt the weight of the collective. I am treading water a bit. I do have healing going on. It's just a lot.

Need to keep a positive outlook, which I have named as a "mask for the psyche", strengthening the immunity. I know this isn't the prayer page, but I could use any extra light anyone can spare.....

It is nice to be able to write to you. Feeling less alone. It helps. Writing has always helped me. 

This is a phenomenal for you and so truly dear to read your reply. You mean so much to me and to so many, many good people here!.

You are truly feeling the love and the healing energy. The walls are coming down even though it's so very often the hardest and most challenging emotions which most often need to pour out for healing. 

It's so hard for so many to get that we are the creators of our own energy system. And that system is nurtured or brought down by our emotions or perhaps better explained as our emotional receptivity or closure to flows of loving emotions.

You know, truly know just how much you are loved and how much that love lifts up towards the light for nourishment and healing growth or stunts us by every old pattern of defensive rejection or striking out. 

There is no need for either of the latter when we're in the flow of divine and supra-natural love and when it is offered just always remember you are SO truly worthy! We see and know the highest angelic part of you that we might call your guardian angel (s). Some have more because they need more.

Never doubt your work with these young people might still return to you. We just all need balance and faith in whatever form that is and yours is growing in leaps and bounds my treasured friend. Love sent and continued sending to you dear heart.

Your "mask of the psyche" is so deep and filled with much wisdom. Yesterday, one of my 10 face masks just completed as a new batch for someone was sent out for distribution in Eugene found its way to and reached a "tough as nails gentleman fighting for his life now as so many are from cancer now and not Covid.

He put on my mask and i was told that tears filled his eyes and suddenly everything changed in his open acceptance of where he is now. He may have only covered up his old mask with my loving and giving energies of making a decorative one that was now just for him, but boy!-- He felt it! He was so grateful he wanted his thanks passed on to me the mask maker and he added he will wear it now whenever he goes out into the world. It will remind him as it does all of us that our lives are worth living and protecting all of the collective.

This is reactions and such commente are why I do all that I do in my life. These are my own heartfelt returns to love and to treasure. 

And your reply today to me us mine from you in return! 💝

Love love to you with lots of colorful and meaning filled energy buttons. The kind that once in some way back century secretly held messages and even (believed or not) little tiny compasses for those in that era's military to use in finding their way.

Feel and find and be further blessed by  those little buttons and thimbles and acorns (all symbols of love!) Carrying little "Godwinks" to guide you as you see or come across any of them today and everyday!

And don't forget finding pennies or seeing rainbows or the powerful magical appearing and reappearing numerical sequences that pop up out of nowhere. 

Keep your art and your heart open and ready and you will have new exciting dimensions to endless creativity and openings for sharing them that may be different than expected but rich in possibilities ahead for you. Love to you dearest friend.

⚡🌈⚡

Stargazer, Grace, Laura F. and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Noble Member Registered
05/19/2020 4:25 pm  

@michele-b

My goodness, what a beautiful post.  I felt the wisdom  from your ancestors or spirit guides or both speaking through you Michele, teaching lessons to us all.  I wish we could hear your voice because your words would be even more powerful. You are a gift.  What lucky grandchildren you have. so blessed. so blessed.

Stargazer, ghandigirl, deetoo and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered

TriciaCT, Isabelle, Grace and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
05/20/2020 1:43 pm  

@deetoo

That's the cutest story especially when he memorized the entire little joke book. I loved each one!

TriciaCT liked
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Estimable Member Registered
05/20/2020 3:29 pm  

"Never doubt your work with these young people might still return to you."

I really needed that today. Thank you Michelle.

TriciaCT, Laynara, Michele and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@fmabon)
Active Member Registered
05/20/2020 3:42 pm  

I hope I'm not unloading on everybody but I am struggling lately with feelings of pessimism, fear, anxiety, grief and sadness about everything that is going on.  It feels like a bad dream, and although I initially had feelings this would pass (and that "T" would pass) I'm not so sure anymore.  It's depressing to think of what this country has come to.  Also, I am supposed to return to work June 1st and am terrified to go (I don't drive so I take the bus, and it's always full of people not wearing PPE or masks) and so contemplating taking time off from work for half a year.  

TriciaCT, Stargazer, ghandigirl and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
05/20/2020 4:26 pm  

@fmabon

Big shout out and virtual hug to you for sharing these very well feelings being felt by so many at this time.

June 1st sounds very, very near doesn't it especially for riding a public bus. So many factors to consider especially if the public transport in your area isn't  really up to speed with thorough antiseptic cleanings every few hours as many are doing or using really great social distance requirements for standing in line, sitting far apart or absolutely requiring masks. 

However if you're in an area where there wasn't any cases or very few cases it changes the mathematical probability but not the anxiety or fear ones.

Are you on unemployment insurance? That can be extended of course. So overall trust your feelings. And its good to share here and be heard by others.

Whatever you decide prayers and positive energies being absolutely sent your way!

💜

TriciaCT, Laura F., fmabon and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
05/21/2020 2:24 am  

@michele-b

I just adore you 💛Michele💛

ReplyQuote
(@nelysthealchemist)
Eminent Member Registered
05/21/2020 4:00 pm  

Hi everyone, I usually lurk and follow the predictions/posts of others, mostly because I have great difficulty putting my thoughts and feelings into words. I’ve been really struggling lately not only because of the suffering I’m seeing everywhere, but because I’m not seeing a reprieve from this horror anytime soon. My family and I have so far avoided catching COVID (as far as we know), but most recently I’ve come to realize that the reason we’re in lockdown (I’m in upstate NY) is not to prevent us from getting this virus, but simply to prevent health care systems from being overwhelmed (which I completely understand). What wasn’t sinking in before was the fact that 60 to 70 percent of us are expected to get this thing, and there doesn’t seem to be a damned thing we can do about it. I’m terrified that I will get it or my husband will (he’s convinced that he won’t survive if he does) or my 2 year old daughter, and I can’t stand the thought, but somehow we have to prepare ourselves for the very strong likelihood that we’ll be contracting this horrible virus?! I also keep hearing that in 6 months our economic crisis will be so much worse than it is already. I’ve been feeling so vulnerable starting a new job right when this lockdown began, and I just keep losing hope that I will be able to keep my job or even my life. I know I should probably stay away from the news; I know the federal government is useless at best and malignant at worst, and although I had hopes of the orange menace and his cronies being taken down well before November, I’m no longer sure. He always seems to survive, somehow. I know our state is starting to reopen and I just feel this sense of dread...Anyway, this probably reads as a lot of selfish verbal vomit, but I feel like I need to put it out there (I hope nothing I’m saying causes any offense). 

TriciaCT, Michele, ghandigirl and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Noble Member Registered
05/21/2020 6:16 pm  

@nelysthealchemist

Your feelings don't seem selfish to me at all.  In fact, I believe many in this community feel as you do.

We want to come out the other end of this pandemic "ok".  We want to survive, have good health, an income, food on the table, all those things.  AND we want to live (not simply survive) while doing so.  We are afraid and trying to deal with all of the "what ifs".  

You also have a young daughter and so your thoughts are likely going to her, her health, her future and the impact this crisis will have down the line. 

None of that is selfish.  

By sharing your fears and your thoughts, you are doing a loving thing for your psyche.  You are helping it be heard, to heal, to be understood.  W

We understand.  We care about you.

Don't lose hope.  

Hope is a beautiful thing. It keeps us moving through darkness, it is creative, it is a balm to the soul, it allows us to see beyond.  Hope is the light in the lighthouse on a stormy day, guiding you home, guiding you through the darkest of times.

If you can, join our Wednesday evening meditations.  Everyone who comes seems to feel a gentle calming afterward.  We help heal each other and try to help heal the greater world.  It is filled with love and kindness.  

TriciaCT, Grace, NelystheAlchemist and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
05/23/2020 8:51 pm  

Here lately I get trapped in my own mind and start getting the case of "what ifs" that causes my depression and anxiety to hit my like a bus, but then I feel this calming,light surround me and whisper " Everything will be ok, you just need to breathe and relax. All will be revealed in do time." I feel the love everyone is sending outwards and I try to hold onto it as tightly as I can. Thank you all

TriciaCT, Grace, Laura F. and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
05/23/2020 9:35 pm  

@stargazer

@michele-b

I just adore you 💛Michele💛

Stargazer...Oh my goodness! The loving, caring, energy just blasted me into outerspace. Nicest dearest sweetest comment. 😊

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
05/23/2020 9:39 pm  

@laynara

...but then I feel this calming,light surround me and whisper " Everything will be ok, you just need to breathe and relax. All will be revealed in do time." I feel the love everyone is sending outwards and I try to hold onto it as tightly as I can. 

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! 

Oh i am so delighted for you!.This is how you do it and this is how you pass your love and teachings on to your precious son! 💞 

TriciaCT and Laynara liked
ReplyQuote
Page 18 / 18
Share: