Notifications
Clear all

How Are We Doing? Wellness Health Check In. Please be Mindful in Your post.

562 Posts
49 Users
6200 Likes
25.8 K Views
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@michele-b

Michele, I noticed that you posted the other day which was wonderful to see. 

I miss your beautiful spirit and presence here in our community and decided to check-in with you.  How are you doing?   Sending love and light to you, may today be a blessing.

ghandigirl, Laynara, Michele and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Bless you dearest Lovendures. That means so very, very much!

I do better during challenging times than most people and am just learning to hone that gift to a very fine level during these times!

Still at high risk personally in a high COVID-19 case county i have been truly isolated at home since March 2nd. I miss my children and tiny grandchildren so very much-- especially a new little one born just this year as we are all very close yet so very far away through isolation in our homes. I cannot wait to see them, hug them and finally be actively back in their lives once more!

Keeping all of you and your families in my thoughts and prayers and appreciate all that come back my way more than any of you can possibly imagine ?

Love you and love to all of you here!

???

Stargazer, Isabelle, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

A former student at a school I work at in the summer has been taken by Covid 19. 18 years old and dying two weeks before her graduation would have been.

I cried bitter hard tears for her. Devastating. I can only imagine the loss her poor mother feels. My own child is living across the railroad tracks from the town this child lived in. I am scared for her safety.

So many friends are complaining about the lockdown.  Covidiots is a term I learned today for all the people frequenting bars and not social distancing, or wearing masks.

Sometimes it just feels like nobody really cares about these victims. 

I am so sad.

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

@ghandigirl it breaks my heart hearing of her passing may she be held in light as she pass over ??

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Stargazer and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@ghandigirl

Oh dear friend, how close it truly feels when it hits close to home like this. 

My heart goes out to you in empathic understanding in so many ways. May this young student be held in the highest light of all our caring and loving the many, many families hurting so deeply now.

Remember this is hitting so hard because you are thinking of your own loss and pain from so many deep sorrows from not being close to her through these hard years. Send out lots and lots and lots of love to your daughter and feel your own true loss of that relationship you've so long missed out on from the enormous pain of separation. 

If you can't phone her, write her a letter. Share your loss of her with her. This loss is endless and we who treasure you here want healing for you, for her,  for that pain.

Love to you dear woman with all my heart. 

ghandigirl, FEBbby23, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@dhyanaji

Thank you for your kind offer. I have teletherapy every week and a LOT of support. I am very lucky and blessed.

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@ghandigirl

What a loss.  I am sure it is being felt deeply.  You can hold her up in love and light when you interact with anyone who doesn't understand there are real people who are dying, of all ages.  You can invoke her memory in a kind way.

Love to you Gandigirl.

FEBbby23, Stargazer, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@ghandigirl,

The news of your loss deeply saddens me.  I wish I could physically give you a long embrace right now, but I hope you can still feel it in your heart.  I can feel it in mine, and I'm right there with you.

Lots of love to you, my friend.

FEBbby23, Share, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@ghandigirl

Oh I am so so sorry to hear of this loss. I'd be terrified too. Big hugs. ❤️ ? ❤️ ? 

I know so many people back East who have lost someone. One friend even posted a pic at his local drugstore - he had to buy 5 sympathy cards for people he knows who died of COVID in the last few weeks. He also lost his father in law to the disease. The pic he posted was of an empty card rack - there were NO sympathy cards left.  Several other friends commented they had the same experience this week.

I think one of the problems here in SoCal is that we have been successful. No one here has lost anyone close to them that I know of. And so everyone is very complacent.

Today I had an ophthalmologist appointment, a re-check for a minor problem, not a check up. The doctor and I both wore masks. She had no gloves on as she went to touch my face. I asked her to at least Purell, since I didn't see her wash her hands. She refused to wear gloves. I should have left post-haste. But I hesitated and I really needed to resolve the issue I was there for. I tried to report her to our local COVID 211 line, which referred me to police, which here they never answer the non-911 line, and because she has her own practice no boss to report her to. So I guess now I have to track down the state medical board... and then know that my husband and I will get fired from her practice for reporting her... and she really is a good doctor (hard to find around here, unbelievably).

After that, I popped into my local market. Masks required for all. One older lady had pulled hers down off her face. I waited politely at the end of the aisle for her to leave (I'm sick to death of confronting Covidiots), and she had the nerve to shoot me a dirty look!!!

I grow more misanthropic by the day...

FEBbby23 and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@ghandigirl I’m so sorry to hear about your former student. That’s devastating to have a life cut down at such a young age. With all the warnings of a second wave sounded by the scientists and many people on this forum, we can only look to protect the ones we love and care for as much as we can. But that also extends to self—care to make sure you’re not overburdening yourself with sadness. Our best defense, in addition to masks and washing our hands diligently, is also to fortify our immune system, which can be made vulnerable by stress, guilt and emotional overload. Please take care of yourself too.

ghandigirl, FEBbby23, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@ ghandigirl. So sorry to hear that. As a teacher I know you feel that all them are a little bit your own. Not to mention that some people still think that young ones won't suffer from this horrible virus.

I hope you and her mother will feel some comfort from people sending love and cosmic hugs. A loss like this is immeasurably hard. Blessings to you and her family.

Stargazer, ghandigirl, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

Saw this today and thought I would share. ? 

So, in retrospect, in 2010, not a single person got the answer right to

“Where do you see yourself 10 years for now?"

Stargazer, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@michele-b and @ghandigirl

Ghandigirl: I'm so very sorry for the loss of your student - so young. I'm glad to hear you have so much support, but I will hold her in my prayers and I know she is with loved ones as we speak. I sense much white light around her now. ? ❤️ 

Michele: It is so nice to see you posting again. You are such a lovely spirit with so much light of your own. It's wonderful to see you here again. ? 

HUGS to you both!

Michele, deetoo, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

@lovendures

That's an understatement...

I did not expect to have my very own bike in post high school years, let alone surviving 12km ride with dozen of hills and bridges, although still painful at times so I only do this once every few days. My younger undergraduate degree student of me would bulk at the idea of going through that, especially after dozen of unhealthy foods and a dodgy lifestyle.

@ghandigirl

I'm sorry for the loss of your student, especially when she's at an age where it should be the beginning of a new chapter, not this tragic closing bookend. It's always hard to deal with that kind of horrendous death, especially when it comes to someone that you've knew. I will also pray for her and her family for healing.

So stay safe.

Stargazer, Lovendures, Stargazer and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@ghandigirl my heart breaks right with you.  Such tragic losses happening each day.  Sending you, and her family lots of love and peace during this very sad time.   ❤️

deetoo, ghandigirl, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

@ghandigirl My heart aches for the loss of your student. Holding you and her family in the light. 

@Michele-b Nice to see you and glad you're well! 

deetoo, ghandigirl, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@dhyanaji

Oh bless you again dear traveler!  You lifted me up so quickly with such a deep  energetic hug that a full on laughing "burp" most surely ensued! Hahahahaa!

I am indeed a most full of fun grandma. You read me well!

My oldest little granddaughter, age 5, and I once were having a conversation about my grey hair and why the hair at the end of its very long length (which I had unwound to demonstrate that grandma's hair was like a tree round of aging and why it was still brownish here and not gray as here or white as there along its travels to its roots.

All of its history of aging in its then 3' of thinning glory. It's because grandma has gotten old I explained,  pointing to my brown then grey-brown then grey then even white hair and all of my laughing, crying, jumping, and flowing and ever growing wrinkles on my face and neck and arms. Grandma is just old I said.

"Oh grandma" she exclaimed. "You're not old, you're just a big kid like me!"

She is a perceptive and very sensitive little seer and my greatest joys are embodied in these tiny vessels of exuberance and joy. This delightful 5 year old and her quickly growing new baby sister and their two little cousins, my other Littles ages 3 and 4. Oh they are such such fun! 

All the play tea parties that grow in artistry from visit to visit and the  miniature car races, and legos and otherv40 year old toys for pretend cooking or dressing ups or making new covers for our blanket forts spread out like canopies among the soft trees of furniture in the living room are whooping and hollering great fun! 

And as long as grandpa and I can catch them when they run away, and find them when they hide and we seek in closets and cupboards and bathtubs, and we can still be around to hold that sweet baby close to our hearts again and then teach her to fly like an airplane and crawl and walk on her and their own now a bit more fearful new  journeys for a while ahead. We can help ease those viral journeys by teaching them to walk in the brightest lights and not be afraid of the darkest nights or farthest away stars!

We will look at the trees and flowers and clouds and learn all about the stars where grandpa and I will someday live and where they can always look up and  find us for more deep talks.

And then the river of our lives is filled to the brim and over the waterfalls of tears to flow under and above those bright stars and walk the steps of allvof our journeys to see and find and walk the rainbows of our lives forever.

They are my deepest and widest and most mirroring little hearts in the world--parts of us and all threeof our grown children. And what a wild and free and fun armful of hugs and kisses they are!

And yes, i do hope things will change and evolve and progress towards bringing us all together again in the not too far away times, too! Individually alone but collectively always united and part of each other as one and always, always together under the sun, and the moon, and the stars!

Heart to heart greetings to you my friend!! You are one new joy to light up my heart to add among the so many i have met along the way through here! 

And to all of you that I miss when I am away but still feel you with me at all the moons and star walks in the night.

I went out at the last full moon @deetoo to find you!  I knew you and others were lost or hurting or fearful and i sent you all so much love! 

And you @lovendures and you @@triciact and you @coyote and @vestraluxe and @baba and you @gracesinger and all of you with or without monikers like myself @michele-b at the @jeannemayell magical gatherings under the stars.

Otherwise i am meditating and leaving my energy signature here as i read or in the archives of this sacred meeting place as we grow our grey hairs or pull a few more out.

As we breathe out the old and angry together or breathe in the new and beautiful new lighter and lighter energies together as one!

I will always join you and every single circle of love friend whether you see me or feel me or not! 

Until then i am busy sewing face masks and helping tie them on... day after day after day.  Getting us all prepared and covered for the waves ahead but riding them all day by day the best I can day by day by day. Just like all you beautiful ones!

Namaste in all the colors and languages of the one great and highest heart!

?⭐?⭐?

Stargazer, Isabelle, Grace and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@michele-b

Your very kind words made me cry. But, I am crying a lot these days. 

Have always felt the weight of the collective. I am treading water a bit. I do have healing going on. It's just a lot.

Need to keep a positive outlook, which I have named as a "mask for the psyche", strengthening the immunity. I know this isn't the prayer page, but I could use any extra light anyone can spare. 

There has been vast improvement in my relationship with my beloved daughter. I laid it all out at the urging of my extremely logical and rational sibling's urging. My daughter then did respond & reached out. I have not seen her since January. She is with her father and somehow he has managed to become a decent father. Although I worry for his safety and endlessly for hers. She's a great couch potato, a trait that concerned us has now turned out to be a complete asset

I was so excited to adopt Lollipop, but when she immediately snuggled right on top of a dragon pillow used by my daughter, my dog Toby, and our dog Penny, I was just swamped with a huge wave of grief and regret. I feel it now still. It is nice to be able to write to you. Feeling less alone. It helps. Writing has always helped me. 

I have difficulty masking my open nature, it is a comfort to know I can say anything or nothing and this group will show me acceptance and empathy. 

Stargazer, Isabelle, Grace and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@ghandigirl

@michele-b

Your very kind words made me cry. But, I am crying a lot these days. 

Have always felt the weight of the collective. I am treading water a bit. I do have healing going on. It's just a lot.

Need to keep a positive outlook, which I have named as a "mask for the psyche", strengthening the immunity. I know this isn't the prayer page, but I could use any extra light anyone can spare.....

It is nice to be able to write to you. Feeling less alone. It helps. Writing has always helped me. 

This is a phenomenal for you and so truly dear to read your reply. You mean so much to me and to so many, many good people here!.

You are truly feeling the love and the healing energy. The walls are coming down even though it's so very often the hardest and most challenging emotions which most often need to pour out for healing. 

It's so hard for so many to get that we are the creators of our own energy system. And that system is nurtured or brought down by our emotions or perhaps better explained as our emotional receptivity or closure to flows of loving emotions.

You know, truly know just how much you are loved and how much that love lifts up towards the light for nourishment and healing growth or stunts us by every old pattern of defensive rejection or striking out. 

There is no need for either of the latter when we're in the flow of divine and supra-natural love and when it is offered just always remember you are SO truly worthy! We see and know the highest angelic part of you that we might call your guardian angel (s). Some have more because they need more.

Never doubt your work with these young people might still return to you. We just all need balance and faith in whatever form that is and yours is growing in leaps and bounds my treasured friend. Love sent and continued sending to you dear heart.

Your "mask of the psyche" is so deep and filled with much wisdom. Yesterday, one of my 10 face masks just completed as a new batch for someone was sent out for distribution in Eugene found its way to and reached a "tough as nails gentleman fighting for his life now as so many are from cancer now and not Covid.

He put on my mask and i was told that tears filled his eyes and suddenly everything changed in his open acceptance of where he is now. He may have only covered up his old mask with my loving and giving energies of making a decorative one that was now just for him, but boy!-- He felt it! He was so grateful he wanted his thanks passed on to me the mask maker and he added he will wear it now whenever he goes out into the world. It will remind him as it does all of us that our lives are worth living and protecting all of the collective.

This is reactions and such commente are why I do all that I do in my life. These are my own heartfelt returns to love and to treasure. 

And your reply today to me us mine from you in return! ?

Love love to you with lots of colorful and meaning filled energy buttons. The kind that once in some way back century secretly held messages and even (believed or not) little tiny compasses for those in that era's military to use in finding their way.

Feel and find and be further blessed by  those little buttons and thimbles and acorns (all symbols of love!) Carrying little "Godwinks" to guide you as you see or come across any of them today and everyday!

And don't forget finding pennies or seeing rainbows or the powerful magical appearing and reappearing numerical sequences that pop up out of nowhere. 

Keep your art and your heart open and ready and you will have new exciting dimensions to endless creativity and openings for sharing them that may be different than expected but rich in possibilities ahead for you. Love to you dearest friend.

⚡?⚡

Stargazer, Grace, LalaBella and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@michele-b

My goodness, what a beautiful post.  I felt the wisdom  from your ancestors or spirit guides or both speaking through you Michele, teaching lessons to us all.  I wish we could hear your voice because your words would be even more powerful. You are a gift.  What lucky grandchildren you have. so blessed. so blessed.

Stargazer, ghandigirl, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 17 / 29
Share: