Notifications
Clear all

How Are We Doing? Wellness Health Check In. Please be Mindful in Your post.  

Page 1 / 15
  RSS

(@lovendures)
Noble Member Registered
03/22/2020 6:58 pm  

Our main Covid-19 thread is getting so large, I thought perhaps one devoted to our mental and physical health might be a good idea.  So, let us know how things are going. 

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Reputable Member Registered
03/22/2020 9:01 pm  

Well, I just snapped at the inhabitants of a fish tank that it's not feeding time. And Andrew Cuomo said he yelled at his dog. Are we having fun yet?

Jewels, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 8 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Noble Member Registered
03/22/2020 9:02 pm  

Today our church had its first ever Sunday liturgy online which was a new experience. for our family. 

My 20 somethings did yoga again on the grass together outside and played with a very happy dog.  They also discovered our very old Wii and are reintroducing themselves to a childhood past-time.  Well, we all were actually. haha.   My 10 plus year old name on Wii name is Killer mom haha.  I have begun writing in my journal finally and will try to continue to document life during this unique time we find ourselves in.  I also weeded in my back yard and my husband gardened so we all had some time in the sun outdoors.  WE haven't eaten in a restaurant or had any sort of prepared or take out meal in 

We are making tacos tonight.  I have all the ingredients and it will be a change from eating vegetable soup from the large pot I made the other day( we eat other things of course but that soup  has been a staple).  Yesterday we made pancakes and eggs together and had some fresh fruit.  We like cooking together so that is a nice family bonding experience.  My oldest is watching a movie with her boyfriend who lives across the country via the internet.  The things we can do.  

We are kinda boring right now.  

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Goldstone and 11 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Estimable Member Registered
03/22/2020 9:04 pm  

I'm swinging between extremes of anxiety and hopeful calm. Right now I'm fairly calm, but give me a few hours and I'm sure I'll be back the other way!

Jessi1978, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Noble Member Registered
03/22/2020 9:11 pm  
Posted by: @polarberry

Well, I just snapped at the inhabitants of a fish tank that it's not feeding time. And Andrew Cuomo said he yelled at his dog. Are we having fun yet?

I had a mild anxiety attack on Friday.  I wore a mask grocery shopping from a carton we had picked up back in January .  My first time wearing one and I felt like I was scuba diving or snorkeling.  I was the only one in the store wearing one and it was interesting seeing people interact with me.  Some  moved around me but one man was being very friendly like trying to make "me" feel while shopping  haha.  ( That is usually a me thing do, I always interact with people when I am out and about).  

But shopping was very stressful and when I got home I was still stressed for most of the day.  I wonder how long it will take for me to yell and my family members or at our dog. 

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, SisterMoon and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
03/22/2020 9:47 pm  

@sistermoon and @lovendures, I understand about the anxiety.  As I mentioned under the Covid-19 thread, I awoke yesterday feeling awful and was convinced that I had the virus.  After a few hours and taking my temperature a zillion times -- it was below normal -- I realized that it was an anxiety attack.  Tuning into my body and listening to Cuomo's press conference calmed me down.

My husband and I went grocery shopping this morning during "senior time", when the store opened one hour earlier for us geezers.  What I especially liked is that the store closed 2 hours earlier the night before, so that they could clean and disinfect everything.  The employees all wear gloves and have large plastic guards in front of the checkout.  I still wore my own gloves and fastidiously washed my hands when I arrived home.  I also wiped my shoes with disinfectant.  Still I did feel some anxiety when I was in the store -- not just mine, but those around me. 

It doesn't help when you hear things like 50-80% of the population will most likely be affected by the coronavirus.  I'm taking this virus very seriously, and I don't need to be hit over the head with such projections.

So ... I spent some time making a hearty stew and watching funny old movies.  One film I watched that I love was The Man Who Came To Dinner.  I will close with one of my favorite clips from the film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lZSwZPnCHY

Jeanne Mayell, herondreams, FEBbby23 and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Noble Member Registered
03/22/2020 11:01 pm  

@deetoo. That is a great clip!  Thank you!

I have not seen cashiers with any plastic guards.  That is awesome!  

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Noble Member Registered
03/23/2020 12:37 am  

My husband and I remain well. We went out to the desert today and did a fairly serious 2 hour hike. We found a trail we know and like and were the only humans on it and even the only car parked near it. I'd share the pics with you all, but there's no way to do that on this platform.  We did stop at the visitors center for this very large park, and we picnicked inside our car because the center was as crowded as a typical Sunday. I was gobsmacked. Whole families were walking around and letting their kids run around sneezing all over the place, touching everything in sight, etc. No one was wearing a mask, gloves, or practicing social distancing, so once we had our pee break, we hightailed outta there to higher, more secluded ground. It was super pretty, good exercise, cacti in bloom as was white sage and even the ocotillos had flowers (they usually look like dead sticks), and the air was quiet except for the considerable buzzing of the bees who were very busy (it was a background hum, that's how loud it was).  We ended up not bringing the chihuahuas along, but we found other secluded parks on the way home we can take them to at another time.

Meanwhile, "back at the homestead" - my daughter and her BF split their time between his mother's house, our garage, and they both work (auto service = essential service). I had to tell her that while I understand, this means they can no longer come into the house for more than a minute or two, especially not to use the kitchen or bathroom. We can't do family meals anymore either, but I told her I'm happy to include them in meals, but they'll have to come collect them at the back door and eat in the garage. We may be able to "eat together" on the back deck at some point, as long as we're far apart and it's sunny. The streets here in my city are packed like it's a holiday. People are all out and about. No one is paying attention. We do order in - I send hubby to go pick up, and the rule is - it has to be something that can be nuked upon arrival at home (so no salads), that way we can kill any germs from asymptomatic food service workers. I had killer tacos tonight - cauliflower molé and grilled shrimp, and he had a California Surf Burrito (burrito with steak, shrimp and french fries inside). Yummers. After the hike I was too tired to cook anyway.

My husband continues to gripe when I make him wear gloves when we leave the house and are in public. We do have a few masks, because I stocked them a couple years ago as part of our emergency kit, and I'm going to wear one the next time I shop, he thinks I'm being ridiculous. He is well able to work from home, and his boss has reassured everyone in their [software] company that their jobs are safe, but he's in sales and it's getting harder and harder to get anything done, let alone to close any deals.  Meanwhile, he found out that many people in his prior two jobs have been furloughed, so we're grateful for that.  We're grateful for a nice outside space out back, but my allergies preclude me from doing any real gardening or spending too much time out there.

In a related story, the landscaper did deliver me 2 herb plants and 5 packs of nasturtium seeds, so I planted those yesterday. It's going to rain again tomorrow and then 1 more time later this week, and then it looks like we're heading into our season change, so it will be dry and sunny and warmer going forward.

I'm choosing one friend to call and have a phone visit with every day. And as much as FB remains a cesspool, it is nice to be able to go on there and check in on people I'm not as close with, or people who I am but who are far away.  I'm grateful to not really be suffering from cabin fever, and even though my hubby can get on my last nerve, we do make each other laugh every day. My dance instructors are giving links and putting up videos so I can dance a bit at home.

So for now, we're ok, and hoping beyond hope that Americans get over their libertarian and cavalier attitudes and look at the bigger picture rather than at their insulated, entitled lives. I despair of this a lot, and coming on this forum helps quell that despair.

Much love to all of you.

Namasté

Rohenna, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Honorable Member Registered
03/23/2020 1:27 am  

After two days of alternating between high anxiety and depression, I am back on track, chill even.  My dog Benny developed Coronavirus anxiety disorder while I was stressing and became very anxious and needy himself.  So I spent some time today pinned to the sofa by an over large Bernedoodle.

I've been exercising like a maniac every day, walking, bike riding and home yoga.  So today I took a break from that and worked in my garden, dividing and transplanting primroses into window boxes.  

We see our neighbors as they head out to walk and everyone is always eager to chat at a distance, compare notes on online shopping and talk about all our crazy dogs.  One neighbor told us about a secluded beach nearby where we can take our dogs for a swim.

Then my husband and I listened to music and read this afternoon.  Very quiet day, but peaceful.  Other than watching Gov. Cuomo’s press conference today, we avoided the news.  For a diversion, we watched Tiger King on Netflix.  It’s disturbing and insane, so we binged three episodes straight.  I will never look at people who collect big cats the same way ever ever again.

Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
03/23/2020 5:41 am  

Welp I just woke up with a sore throat so I'm back on the anxiety train again. Choo choooo! 

(So far it's only on one side of my throat, not both, and I've been gargling with salt water since about 4 am when I woke up and discovered it. So fingers crossed it's just a sore throat and not a harbinger of worse.)

Rohenna, Lilinoe, Laynara and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@screenie)
Eminent Member Registered
03/23/2020 6:00 am  

@sistermoon If you wish to have distant reiki sent lmk.  I'm feeling really anxious myself.  A silly movie I enjoyed was "The Other Guys."  Perhaps it will brighten your mood.

Laynara, Laura F., Jeanne Mayell and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
03/23/2020 6:29 am  

oh @screenie - that would be lovely, if you wouldn't mind. I am going to listen to those Solfeggio Frequencies linked to in the other form also, in addition to all the common-sense remedies one should normally follow. Thank you so much 🙂  

Jeanne Mayell, Laynara, deetoo and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@herondreams)
03/23/2020 8:56 am  

Thank you all for sharing, and love to you all.

Maybe I was in denial, but the last couple weeks I was working hard to adapt my teaching to be online and I stayed focused on being grateful for the relatively fortunate position my family is in right now--so far no loss of income, we have food, even if getting it is stressful right now, and we're mostly healthy. On Saturday I went to a farmer's market that was set up with all the cautions in place--limiting the number of customers at a time, markings for lines to keep distance, everyone gloved, etc. I've been a regular shopper at this market for a decade or so, and I've made friendships with some of farmers. I respect and support the need for all this distance, and I understand the fear and angst that was palpable in the air. But as soon as I got home I needed a good cry. It just sank in how things will not be normal for some time. I'm VERY introverted, so the lack of socializing isn't unusual for me (or my husband, who is the same) but I miss my students and seeing people even for a little bit. And this morning I made the mistake of reading an article that flooded me with anxiety and doubt (won't share because: scary). What if we're not healthy enough to survive this? My husband has Lyme Disease--how will his body react? I'm a Gemini and I like to think my way out of feelings (big fan of cognitive behavioral therapy), but I suppose I needed this time to go there and just feel. It helps so much to know that I am not alone--we are all in this together, and we're all having our emotional ups and downs. So again, thank you for being vulnerable and sharing here. 

On Saturday, my husband and I took our dog out for a long hike. We went toward evening so there would be less folks out on the trails and we were mostly alone. We hiked up to a beautiful spot on the top of a mountain to see the sunset, and down through some lovely dense patches of rhododendron with streams running this way and that, so we were accompanied by the sound of running water most of the way. Oh, and so so many trees--I love them so much. It was dark by the time we reached the parking lot, and we enjoyed the songs of the frogs for the last stretch and Venus shining directly ahead of us along the path. 

For now, I am soothing myself with the connection I feel with others who are struggling, and with the memory of the beauty of this hike. I'm also grateful I have work to keep me busy. Escapist comedy TV is on the agenda tonight, so thank you for that suggestion!

Best wishes for your health, physical and emotional. ❤️ 

Rohenna, Lovendures, Laynara and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
03/23/2020 10:19 am  

@sistermoon, do you have allergies?  I also woke up with a scratchy throat, and it feels like it's coming from my allergies.  Things are starting to bloom here in VA.

Lovendures, Laynara, Laura F. and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
03/23/2020 10:38 am  

@lovendures thank you for starting this perfect thread. Everyone’s posts have given me so much happiness, so much of a feeling of solidarity. Of being together while being alone.  I feel in a cocoon, re-forming, metamorphosing with help from all of you, precious community. 

@deetoo, I am right there with you with the feelings that I’m getting the virus and the worry about that, taking my temp, and the realization that I have to get back to my deep self. I’ve done Jennifer Percy’s Yoga Nidra tape so many times now that I’ve memorized it   

I watched that Jimmy Durante clip from the man who came to dinner, and I went from somber mood to bursting into laughter. Watched all the other clips from that movie, all priceless.

This is not the first time that Jimmy Durante made me laugh my head off. There’s a clip from it’s a wild wild world at the very beginning.  

that movie could be a humorous  metaphor for our whole society.

Last night my daughter called from her tiny weenie teeny New York city apartment with her boyfriend and she gave us a comical tour of their two room matchbox.  The main room is one side a kitchen or I should say is a wall of kitchen cabinetry, and the other side a combo office, living and dining space. The whole width of it is about 8 x14 feet. The bedroom is so small that they had to remove the closet door in order to fit the bed. 

They are in love and they love their first home together. Tonight we are going to play games online with them and my son in San Diego. Playing games is how we’ve always spent time together during the holidays only now we’re going to do it online. My fave is Malarky.  

villager, Lovendures, Laynara and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Prominent Member Registered
03/23/2020 11:06 am  

Last week my husband and I both had stomach issues mid week that lasted Wed-Thursday. It went away but then I read that stomach issues can be one of the first signs of Covid-19!  We believe it could have been something we ate that was pre-prepared from the grocery store (some broccoli rabe w/garlic) or something. Made me very nervous though at the time!

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/covid-19-digestive-symptoms-are-common

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertglatter/2020/03/20/stomach-ache-and-diarrhea-may-be-some-of-the-first-signs-of-covid-19-coronavirus/#21fb60af2f27

FEBbby23, Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
03/23/2020 11:08 am  

@deetoo

My husband and I went for a walk yesterday. The weather was clear blue sky, about 40 degrees and windy. Both of us had the same "allergies" type feeling. For him, his eyes watered and a scratchy throat and slight runny nose that went away. For me it was the same without the watery eyes. Later that night we felt fine so we figured it's the allergy season stuff.

FEBbby23, Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
03/23/2020 11:47 am  

@jeanne-mayell,

Thank you for sharing about your children.  A big smile came across my face when I read about your daughter and her boyfriend in that shoebox apartment.

Glad you enjoyed that video.  Hope you can find the wild wild world one.

Here are a couple of other funnies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipRBBDnM1Fo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOHGr8r5Cs4

FEBbby23, Lovendures, TriciaCT and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
03/23/2020 11:57 am  

@triciact, I've had some stomach issues too and I strongly sense that it's from my anxiety.  The gut is considered a lesser known nervous system, or "second brain."   Anyway, that's been the case for me.

Jessi1978, Lilinoe, kksali and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
03/23/2020 12:04 pm  

@deetoo

AH no wonder I have so many issues - my brain is in my stomach! 🤦  LOL 🤣 😆 

I think you are right 🙂

Jewels, Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
03/23/2020 12:31 pm  

@deetoo - It's *possible* it's allergies, but I went through several years of allergies shots years ago (one of the best decisions I ever made!) and now hardly ever have to take allergy medicine. And I had severe allergies, too. At any rate, my knees have begun to ache (eek), so I'm thinking allergies are not the culprit. Oddly enough, I had this same exact thing two weeks ago. I'm taking my temperature quite neurotically, and so far nothing to mention there. Knock on wood!

Re: the gut, I take a daily probiotic and I swear by it. I take the Garden of Life brand, which is available on amazon. I have some gut issues (irritable bowel being the most problematic) and the probiotic (along with a magnesium supplement) has cured much of my anxious "bubble gut" haha

Lovendures, FEBbby23, deetoo and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)
03/23/2020 1:37 pm  

Physically all is well here thus far. The problem is mental health. No one is stir crazy or taking the lockdown hard, but I'm sick of the mental stress involved. Parents always worry about their kids and being a foster parent makes that amplified some. I am just sick and tired of truly worrying about my family 24/7 these days. I'm really ready for it to end but know it wont be happening anytime soon. 

Lilinoe, herondreams, BlueBelle and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
Trusted Member Registered
03/23/2020 2:29 pm  

Maybe this is a space for everyone to vent their anxiety but i guess I want to add a counter and also say it makes me a little uncomfortable to admit how much I love being quarantined.

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to spend with my girls and teach them, and take walks and read to them. I'm working from home but I don't feel the rush to finish bedtime routines so I have time to meditate and relax because after all tomorrow we can have a slow morning. I feel like it's been a great opportunity to be mindful- which I've always tried to do, but now without a set schedule I am doing it. 

Rohenna, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 9 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
03/23/2020 3:02 pm  

What a nice thread. I appreciate the check ins with everybody.

My man is an essential employee. Sent him off with a sandwich and bleach wipes to disinfect his car after each drive.

The high anxiety has settled into a hope for health. Every day that passes without illness, and every day that things are closed, gives me hope. instead of griping and bemoaning the changes, I welcome them. Each closure keeps me and mine safer. Each person self isolating is saving lives.

I am doing a decent job distracting myself. I am also trying to limit my intake of news as it is all scary.

Rohenna, Lilinoe, herondreams and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
03/23/2020 3:26 pm  

Sending love and light to you all. I've been MIA. I'm physically ok, but things here have been rough. It started with a dream. Judging by my notifications and how old most of them are, it must be a month ago or more by now. I dreamed that dad was killed in a car crash. That's how I knew my sister's number was up. I had dreams of her death weeks before she passed. Both dreams involved out of control crashes (car and plane), meaning I can do nothing to stop it. In this one, I was in the car, but was thrown clear prior to the crash. Dad was still in rehab for his fractured hip at this point. Mom was home with me and was declining rapidly. I had a cruise scheduled for this week, and I had been to a local nursing facility in early February to arrange respite care, so I could go on the much needed vacation. I had talked to the administrators while doing so, and they realized that I was in a tough spot-trying to place one person in a home is difficult enough, but I had two with differing needs that I wanted to keep together. Neither would do well separately. Dad only had two days left in rehab, and by then mom was getting to the point where she was pretty much bed ridden here at the house. Even with a wheel chair, it was getting dicey taking care of her. Long story short (that would be novel for me-right? And yes-pun intended), since mom can no longer walk, she didn't have to go in a memory care unit. Out of the blue, the home that committed to respite care was going to discharge two patients within a matter of days, and they could rearrange their current residents to get me a double occupancy room. I've looked for over half a year with no luck. I got them placed almost two weeks ago, and not even 36 hours passed before the home went on lock down. So, I haven't been able to visit, but they're together. Dad had been told of mom's decline, but he's taking it hard actually seeing it. I'm sure he didn't believe me when I'd tell him during visits or calls (classic narcissist). I hear the stress in his voice when we talk. Doc at the home told dad flat out at the end of last week she believes mom is starting to fail. My dreams and cards tell me dad will go first. 

I've kept myself from the news and social media. I had enough stress on my plate. I know what's coming, I just don't know when. I have lots of guilt, which is normal, and there have been many tears. I'm not turning a blind eye to what is going on in the world, just insulating myself in my home as there's not much I can do about any of it at this point but to let go and let God. I haven't checked my investment balances to know if I have a chance at retiring, or to know how long I can remain at home without working. My car seems to have a major issue, and since I've not worked in 18 months because of taking care of my parents, there's no way to get a new one. I'm not going to sweat the small stuff-and yes, that is finally in my small stuff column. 

I had a friend who recommended a foreign tv series to me. I've gone down that rabbit hole more times than I want to admit. It was funny, corny at times, formulaic at others, and the love story at the heart of it touched me deeply. One of the main characters was so relatable to me because of the family issues she dealt with. On about the third viewing of the series there was one particular scene where the female lead was describing how several years prior she didn't want to die, but she didn't want to live either. She had spent her life loving people who couldn't show her love in return. Back then she needed consolation, and to hear someone tell her she needed to live, to go on and be happy. As the character paused during this monologue, Monica's voice chimed loud and clear in with a simple two words- "Live, Mom." To say I broke into the ugly cry would be an understatement. That beautiful girl always did have a great sense of timing. She knew what it took to take in abusive individuals and care for them in spite of their dysfunction. She knew what toll it would take on me-mentally, physically, and financially. Unlike her verbose mother, she told me in two words to ride out the storm, and all will be well for me-even if I didn't feel that for myself just yet. 

So, I'm going to continue to wait out the storm, be ok in my solitude. I'll work on the house putting it back in order as I can-there's guilt involved in removing evidence of my parents living here, or dealing with their things. I'll eventually get to the point where I sleep through the night again. Or meditate again. In the end, it will be ok. I will be ok. I'll continue to watch the blooming show as often as I want to enjoy watching others discover love and overcome issues to do so because it reinforces my feelings of hopefulness. I'll watch old movies (love The Man Who Came To Dinner), comedies that have been recommended, love stories, Pride and Prejudice or Downton Abbey. I'll work in the gardens. I'll do what soothes my soul. As should the rest of you. 

It's ok to take care of yourselves, and not carry the weight of the world on your shoulders for a bit. Our own little corners of the world are heavy enough to bear on their own sometimes. Taking care of ourselves means when this starts to wind down, we can help others. When you listen to the directions of the flight attendants, they tell you that in case of emergency to put your oxygen mask on first so you can then help others. This is no different. Take care of yourselves first, then we can help others. 

Big hugs and lots of love to all of you who have been able to keep sending light and love to all out in the world during these times. 

Rohenna, Lilinoe, villager and 16 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
03/23/2020 3:35 pm  

I have been doing some cleaning and spending some time with my little man. I have been having anxiety, but with reassurance that everything is going to be ok and that we are safe it has given me hope. We are so close to finalizing our house, it took us a while to find one, but this one kept calling to me. I felt at peace just people there. My fiance still has to go back and forth to the prison, but they are taking allot of percussions there from what he shares with me. I just want to say thank you Jeanne for starting this amazing community, y'all have been my saving grace for the last few years 💜

Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell, herondreams and 8 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
03/23/2020 3:46 pm  

Hello, my friends,

I just finished watching the 2018 documentary about Fred Rogers, “Won’t You Be My Neighbor.”   If you have an opportunity, I would encourage you to see it.   Incredibly moving and inspiring. 

Here are some of Fred’s words, prescient for our times:

What is essential in life is invisible to the eye.

The only thing that changes the world is love that can be shared.

Take the gauntlet and make goodness attractive to this next millennial.

We are called to be repairers of creation.  

Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell, herondreams and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Noble Member Registered
03/23/2020 3:52 pm  

God bless you, @cindy.  God bless and protect all of you and your loved ones.  I am holding all of you in the light.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Noble Member Registered Registered
03/23/2020 6:05 pm  

@jaidy

I love this so much! You have found the good in a challenging situation and that is the true blessing.

Yes, this isolation may well save our own lives and the lives of those we love. And yes it will become more challenging in time.

So we truly all need to see the blessing, find the flow of grace and gratitude and with each other and our own individual families and friends we can weather this topsy turvy upside down world and greet a better horizon each and every new day. 

Love that your love of your girls is so great and so wonderful. Its already gotten you through so many other challenges and given you the strength to still reach out to help others.

Love is so much more powerful than fear. And you find love in so many lovely and creative ways too. Keep on keeping on Jaidy!

💝  

herondreams, Goldstone, TriciaCT and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
03/23/2020 6:27 pm  

@deetoo

Just exploring that very idea with my man. Fred Rogers birthday was March 20th. He was such an amazing child advocate and is a personal hero. 

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Laynara and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 15
Share: