Notifications
Clear all

Try Scanning Dan Coats, Director of Intelligence in the U.S.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Here's a challenge .  Watch this amazing  video clip of him hearing some news about Trump and Putin.

Now take a breath and get into a meditative state, then answer these questions using psychic skills:

1. What is going on in the mind of Dan Coats right now?  

2.What might he be telling his closest confidant behind closed doors about what he believes?

3. What does he plan to do?    Will he stay or go?

[Note: Please avoid using this thread to give us your opinion of the situation or of Trump or even of Coats.  This is an exercise in using a skill in reading the mind of this important public figure.  Posts that are newsy or not participating in the telepathy exercise will be gently and respectfully removed so we can stick to the exercise]

If you are new to this work, here are some tips for getting out of your non psychic head and into your sensing self: 

• First do not read up on Dan Coats or what others have written here.  If you don't know who he is, then watch the video link above, but avoid reading about him.   It will distract you from what you are getting psychically.  
  • Now Close your eyes and breathe.
  • Bring yourself into a state of meditation. Feel the breath going in and out.  It clears your mind and puts you in your present-moment state rather than the ticker tape non psychic part of your mind.
  • Then focus on Dan Coats and what he feels right now.  Write what you get . If you are not meditating then you may just be thinking about all you've read, which is not psychic.  
  • Perhaps you will get a picture in your head, or a feeling in your body.
  • You could also pull a Tarot card on him, asking the questions I have asked above or posing your own questions. Stare at the card and notice where your eye goes on the card and what it might be telling you. 
  • You know when your are being intuitive or psychic when something unexpected pops into your mind. It won't necessarily be logical or fit what you've read. In fact don't read up on him.  What he says publicly is not likely to be what he really thinks. 
  • Have fun and keep it  lite.

Here is a video clip of him hearing some news about Trump and Putin.  Breathe, relax, then watch the clip and quickly write down what you feel he is really thinking. Then answer the other questions.  It's been a few days since the clip, so you could tune into today. 

I will post my own reading soon.  

ReplyQuote
(@demeter)
Trusted Member Registered

1. I feel that he is under strain. I sense a deep sigh and see him rubbing his head. That makes me chuckle for some reason. 
  2. I hear "We're F'd." (but stronger)
  3. He's mulling over his options. I feel that laughter again. There's a sense of freedom and exhilaration. In fact it reminds me of how I felt when I quit university and moved abroad.

ReplyQuote
 Sue
(@sue)
New Member Registered

Jeanne,

Thank you for this site. I watched the video of Dan Coats without sound.  His body language was completely reflected in the tarot card I threw down--the nine of swords. He is trapped and anxious in circumstances beyond his control. Notice he grabs his chair as if to steady himself. He's on the verge of falling off that chair. In other words, I see him resigning very soon.

ReplyQuote
(@muriel)
Reputable Member Registered

First RV for me. I didn't watch the video before as my connection was too bad and I didn't know anything about Dan Coats as I am French, so I didn't want to post at first. 

When thinking about him, I felt the floor shaking beneath his feet. Then I saw him sitting in the chair but it was shaking as well, so it was very difficult for him not to fall of the chair. That was an unbearable position. I feel he will resign eventually but  he might try try to hang on to his position first. If he does, it will be hard for him and he won't stand for long. 

I eventually was able to see the video and indeed, it was hard for him to stand on its chair. 

I find the proposition of scanning cities around the world very interesting and I hope we can do that sometime.

If I can read English fairly easily, I find writing more difficult (that's why I didn't join sooner). So I apologise is all the words are not in the right place !

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, mariad and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

I saw Dan Coats standing in a field of bright yellow flowers, looking off into the distance.  The sun was shining.  He was standing with his legs slightly spread apart.   I felt a sense of pride and confidence.   As I watched, a hawk flew down from the sky and landed on his shoulder.   Coats seemed unsurprised by this -- it felt to me like he expected its arrival.   He did not seem scared.   

mariad and mariad reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Dan Coats - A psychic scan of his thinking using Thoth Tarot deck: 

When he first heard the news as shown on the video:  His head is spinning.  He hadn't expected Trump would escalate the Putin promotion this quickly if ever. 

In the last few days since:  He is going to reach out to Trump and offer his assistance so that Trump is more aware of what he's dealing with.  After all, that is his job, i.e., to advise the President and cabinet members in intelligence matters. But when he does, Trump doesn't want to listen or do anything he suggests.  He is aware he is dealing with a stubborn leader who doesn't like to listen to others, especially on the subject of the Kremlin attacking the U.S.

What does Coats think about Trump's relationship with Putin?  He thinks that Trump is stressed over this relationship and that Putin is cracking a whip over him. 

Why does Coats think Trump is so stressed and pressured by Putin? I got the ace of disks and it's difficult to interpret.  However it means something very intense involving money and secret documents are involved.  There are documents hidden in a vault somewhere and they probably could ruin Trump.

I'm out of time for now.  I might add more later. 

ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

This isn't a scan, just a first impression based on Coats' interview with Andrea Mitchell.  Basically, Coats had me at hello.  It didn't occur to me that I would actually like or relate to Coats because I didn't know much about him and, well, he's a Trump guy.  Then Coats opened his mouth and authenticity came out of it.  It was so refreshing not to be subjected to endless spin and BS, it took my breath away.  Now I'm rooting for him and don't want Coats to resign because he's such a strong voice for sanity, the rule of law, and patriotism.  The problem is that Trump can't tolerate anyone who doesn't live in his alt universe and who doesn't spout alt facts.  That said, I'm betting Coats hangs in for a while, but probably with a lower profile.     

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

These are great. Muriel, ton anglais est parfait. Thank you for joining us.  And these readings are excellent. I was surprised to see that Coats, who is following the intelligence, looked as if he knew that Putin was cracking a whip over Trump. What the press and the politics are saying publicly is very different from what they know and/or believe. 

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

This is what I got:

1. What is going on in the mind of Dan Coats right now?  

There is an awful lot going on behind the curtain, and most of it he can't speak about. Trump is part of his difficulties, but not all of it. Russia and the resistance movement are also looming big in his mind. He's trying not to get too overwhelmed by it all, making jokes about it to avoid getting too depressed or too angry. 

2.What might he be telling his closest confidant behind closed doors about what he believes?

Something like: "My job is knowing what's going on and where things are going, but I haven't been doing it too well lately."

3. What does he plan to do?    Will he stay or go?

He's staying. He feels the situation is way too delicate to pass it on to a new person.

Michele, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mikeb)
Estimable Member Registered

Hi - Second post, second RV scan. Still feeling like I'm training wheels. Couldn't get a strong sense or feel for anything at first, just a big ol' dark blank. But then, weirdly, an image of Mikhail Gorbachev appeared and wouldn't fade. Soon, I did get an image of Dan Coats, standing as darkness rose like a water. I saw the darkness level rise up and up, to his chin, then eyes and to his forehead.

That's all I got!!

ReplyQuote
Share: