3 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi Crew, this is a stub, at the moment.

I have been focusing on the Middle East and here is my prediction:

It looks like some kind of river has been crossed, in middle east issues. Some sort of decision has been taken by by the Isreali's, as they have now realised that a large scale war in the region is inevitable, involving Russians, Americans, Saudi's, and Iran. it is a decisive event in the history of the Region. It sets out the situation and the survival of states in the region, permanently,  for the next 50 years. many of the states involved, will undergo a catastrophe, and be partly dismembered. This war can happen at anytime in the next few years, between this year and 2023. It may, in fact, be split into several smaller wars, happening one by one, and growing bigger, with each outbreak, and ending in the ultimate war of the region. Countries may be attacked in rotation, one after the other, with gaps. Effectively, this will break the existing system of states, powers, and alliances, in the region. probably this year, there will be what I call a "Sectional" war, targeted on one region. This is the resolution of the Syrian situation. The Russians and the Iranians, will fight a proxy war  with Saudi, who will be supported by the Americans. American troops will be involved, and private american military companies, like XE, who will be funded by the Saudi's. The Isreali's are observing, and are making their plans. They intend to use the coming sectional war to advance certain objectives. These are to provoke, under cover of the next significant sectional/regional war,  large scale disorder and and violence on the Palestinian West Bank, essentially a new Intifada type rebellion against the occupation. This in turn, with a large regional conflict going on, and distracting the West, means that the Isreali's then are able to actually expel Palestinians from the areas of the West Bank that are critical to their security, under the laabel of "Trouble makers".  They will seize more land from the Palestinians, and start further, gradual expulsions, in batches. This policy will then be repeated, after an interval. This is the Isreali deep-state plan. The American government is well aware of what is planned, but Trump has cast his fate into the support of the Isreali's. he hates Arabs. All this I am forecasting as future events. 

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Honorable Member Registered

This is very disturbing. Thank you for sharing, Zoron. How much more these people can suffer?  Homo homini lupus est. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi, The reference I made to the Isreali's expelling palestinians, from ones of the West bank, that they consider essential to the West bank, does not mean expulsion completely from the West bank. it means expulsion from the ones next to the Israeli border, that are "Essential to israeli security", and these palestinians will be forcibly relocated in other West Bank Zones. It will also only effect political activists and protesters, for  the time being. But ultimately, I sense that there is a plan to force large scale transfer, into the outer one of the west bank, under cover of the general middle east war that will take place. Chilling. Utterly chilling. 

ReplyQuote
Share: