Suggestions for Weekly Remote Viewing Questions

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Bumping for more suggestions

ReplyQuote
(@adora)
Estimable Member Registered

Sure I have one - When will the Fox News watchers 'wake up' and recognize what is happening in the USA?  Indeed will they ever 'wake up' and recognize the great harm that has been/is being done to their democracy? 

I know admitting one is wrong is extremely hard for many people, however it is a shame this huge swath of population seems to be completely brainwashed by propaganda and fear mongering, and I would hope that it would not be forever.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Lovendures was concerned about the Paris summit over this coming weekend.  11/11. Concerned about violence.  

I would love to know what people get on Mueller now that an anti-mueller pro-Trumper has been put over Mueller.   

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I'd like everyone to focus on Shitler himself. I get that he's angry and panicking, don't need skills to know that.

But what I think needs looking at again is that many of us saw him "going silent" or "gone" or ill or disabled by now, and instead he seems stronger.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Any more suggestions?

ReplyQuote
(@muriel)
Reputable Member Registered

I have a suggestion for RV, I don't know if it will be of any interest as it concerns my country, France.

In France, there Idea rising social movement which is very different from any other social movement we had. People are very desperate and very angry. 

This movement either dies (in which case it will rise again in aafew months)or becomes bloody.

I would be interested to read what you "see" about it

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Muriel could you say more about it? Give a link to a news story perhaps so we have something to ground ourselves in reading it.  

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Muriel, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.

Here in the U.S we need more worldwide news and input.  

I found this news item from Nov.17th in the New York Times

"More than a quarter-million people across France joined protests on Saturday against planned hikes in gas taxes. Drivers blocked roundabouts, highway access roads and intersections.
The demonstrations have harnessed a broader discontent with high taxes and, for some, with the policies of President Emmanuel Macron.

I know it is much deeper and broader than this but it was a start for my understanding of the energies and emotions of the problems France is facing. And the immediate clutching and pain in my heart connected me to your people. 

Sending compassion, hope and understanding. 

ReplyQuote
(@muriel)

Thank you Michele for your interest and your kind words.

Yes, the problem is very deep, the taxes are just the sparkle...

Macron is concidered as "the president of the rich" and as a anti Robin Hood who takes from the poor to give to the wealthy.

Too many people can't make ends meet and I have never witnessed such a determination to put the government down.I fully understand that movement but I am concerned about manipulations from the far right.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Muriel, thank you again. Every bit you add increases our understanding.

So many countries now in the same sinking boat with so many of us paddling as hard and as fast as we can!

Bless you all. 

ReplyQuote
(@muriel)

ReplyQuote
(@muriel)

Yes Michele, you're so right.

Many people in many countries have a rough time. We sure live a challenging time.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: