Notifications
Clear all

Suggestions for Weekly Remote Viewing Questions

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I've contacted Jeanne about re-starting the weekly RV exercises, and she told me to go ahead and organize them.

I don't think I can come up with a good idea every week, though. But I'm sure the community collectively can. So please post in this thread your suggestions, and we'll go for the topic that seems to be getting the most interest.

Please make your suggestions as specific as you can. RV exercises seem to work best with clear places, times and people to look at.

As a fallback option, if there isn't any topic that looks attractive enough, maybe we could RV big cities of the world at some point in the future. What do people think of that?

You have a week to post suggestions, and I'll put up the choice for the RV exercise on Friday 27th.

Jeanne Mayell, Celticwitch, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Maria I've been fascinated with the nerve agent attack that occurred in Salisbury earlier this year. Can we focus on the perpetrators maybe? How would I phrase that best? 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for doing this!  No time limit. Let people get into it and we can start other topics as well and they can be ongoing simultaneously. 

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Copying Laura F's suggestion from the thread on Putin + Trump:

Since it's painful and hard to scan Twitler, I suggest scanning Mattis, Kelly, McConnell. I also think we should ask for some kind of guidance on timing. Lastly, I'd ask that we try our best to tune in at the same time, but with time zones that's also difficult, so maybe a 6 hour period, maybe from 6pm-midnight Eastern US time? Sunday?

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

After today, perhaps add Dan Coats and Christopher Wray to the list for scanning.   Maybe Pompeo too.

And, it would be interesting to see what comes up for Putin.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

These are great ideas. I'd like to scan Dan Coats.  

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Just put up a new RV. Please use this thread for future suggestions. So far we have two spare ones:

- A suggestion from RosieHeart to look at Putin. I didn't want to include him in the current RV because he's a different target from the others.

- A suggestion from Natalie to look at the Novichok poisonings. Even though the case seems to be closed now, it does feel like there are loose threads and it could be a very interesting one to look at.

Any other suggestions, please go ahead and tell us about it.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Any more suggestions for future exercises?

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Maria, thank you for posting RV topics.  I’m in the middle of a major transition which will last for another 5-6 weeks and haven’t been able to participate.  Appreciate all you’re doing and intend to jump back in and respond as soon as I have more time.  Warm wishes to you, my friend.

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Any more suggestions for RV exercises?

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I would like to see what the Manafort jury is thinking.  And what they will finally decide. They have gone home for the weekend, and all have heard that the President is announcing that there shouldn't even be a trial, that Manafort is a good man and it is all so sad.  I feel the jurors are upset about the President's statement.  They feel pressured by the president now. 

If you start a thread on this, I'll copy this there. 

ReplyQuote
(@jamierose95)
Active Member Registered

We should see how Europe going to look like in the future?? 

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Europe and the future are very big. Is there anything specifically about the future of Europe you'd like to know?

ReplyQuote
(@lauri-h)
Estimable Member Registered

Maria, 

saw an article in The NY Times yesterday about CIA sources in the Kremlin going dark. Is it possible at some point in the near future to do an RV excercise that looks at the following:

are those sources going underground temporarily or permanently?

what impact on the mid terms will this have 

what does it look like the intelligence community is doing in the way of counter-measures, if any?

thanks to all of you for sharing your gifts, talents and visions

ReplyQuote
(@jamierose1995)
Active Member Registered

Sorry maria for late reply i have lost my other account and the password so i created another one. with recent rise of far right will it get worse before it's better? 

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Any more suggestions?

ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Hi Maria,

In another thread someone asked who would be third in line to become President if both Trump and Pence leave before the end of their term.   That person would be the Speaker of the House.  Right now, the Speaker is Paul Ryan, but he will be retiring in December.   However, the Speaker has many other important roles that affect American politics and government and how things will go over the next two years.

The Speaker is chosen by the party who holds the majority of seats in Congress (the House).  Right now, it is an open question who will replace Ryan because we don't know how the November elections turn out.   The new Speaker will be chosen in late January. 

Perhaps it might make a good RV to focus on who will be chosen as the new Speaker in January.  Do you see a man or a woman? Republican or Democrat? Will the person chosen be a strong Speaker? Will the person chosen push their party further to the right/left, or towards a new direction, or maintain the status quo?   What role will this person play - if any - in what happens to Donald Trump? f a specific person comes to you in your viewing, let us know who you see (there are three people who have already expressed that they will run if their party has control).  

Try also to picture what the behind the scenes process of choosing the new Speaker will be like - will the process be smooth, or require a lot of infighting and arguing behind the scenes among the controlling party?    

This may be a little tough for a RV, so no worries if you feel it might not work as a topic.  I also recognize that not everyone on this forum lives in America, so this may not be a broad enough topic to include everyone.

But, I think that the next Speaker will play a very important role in how things go for America over the next two years, so it might be interesting to see what everyone picks up.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Any more suggestions for next week?

ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

In the brett k. thread someone suggests that money is exchanging hands to get him in. Could you RV the money, or the likely suspects like Mark Judge, or someone else being paid off to lie to the FBI? Or perhaps Grassley and Graham who seem to have the most invested in getting Kav through?

Unk p, RosieHeart, mariad and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Any other suggestions?

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: