Notifications
Clear all

RV- Radical Parties in Europe

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

We've been doing a lot of exercises about the US, and people are going to want more as the elections come nearer, so I think it's a good time to introduce an exercise about Europe instead, for the sake of variety. There was a request to look at radical parties in Europe. I think it's a good idea to look not just at far-right, but also far-left and radicals of no clear right or left alignment, because in some instances, like Italy and Greece, anti-euro parties with totally different ideologies have joined in coalitions.

The exercise is as follows:

Places: London, Berlin, Paris, Rome. Focus on one at a time.

Time: April 2019 (Brexit will happen then).

Target: Activities by any radical parties in the location. Are they organizing demonstrations? Do they have any power in the local parliament? Are they promoting any specific action that seems dangerous?

ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

I tried to focus on each of the cities you mentioned, but all I kept hearing was  a very insistent voice saying "Hungary! Hungary! Hungary!"  Then, I saw  a large building exploding, with the windows all blowing outwards.  But it was a strange explosion -  I didn't hear anything and I didn't see any people running out of the building afterwards so either everyone inside died or this was more of a symbolic explosion, with Hungary somehow at the center.  In any case, things seemed very centered on Hungary, and not the UK, France, or Germany when I focused on Europe in April 2019.    

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Funny you say that, RosieHeart, because I had a similar thing. I did London and Berlin, and just after Berlin, I felt pulled East. This is what I saw:

London: I saw demonstrations of people complaining about the Brexit deal having gone bad. There were some nasty elements in the demonstrations, but they seemed mostly dominated by normal people. I didn't sense any specific activity that seemed dangerous, though I found it a little worrying that people who openly expressed racist views didn't get shunned. I also saw some hammer-and-sickle carrying communists that seemed to be attracting more attention than those people normally do.

Berlin: I saw what I can only describe as a neo-Nazi group. The meeting room was full of Nazi symbolism and ritual but they were careful not to show it to outsiders. They deliberately presented a far more reasonable appearance to the outside world.

After this, I felt pulled East. First Prague, then Budapest, Warsaw, Vilnius (Lithuania). Also Nazi symbolism, and not just Nazi, but similar to the Berlin group. They used the Wolfsangel rune. I also felt strongly that the original impetus didn't come from Berlin, but I couldn't place where the group had spread from. They want to shut down the borders of Europe, and they would use violence to achieve this.

villager, RosieHeart, villager and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: Maria D White

After this, I felt pulled East. First Prague, then Budapest, Warsaw, Vilnius (Lithuania). Also Nazi symbolism, and not just Nazi, but similar to the Berlin group. They used the Wolfsangel rune. 

I wasn't sure what the Wolfsangel rune was so I did a quick google search.   This is from Wikipedia:

The Wolfsangel is a German heraldic charge inspired by historic wolf traps, consisting of two metal parts and a connecting chain. The top part of the trap, which resembled a crescent moon with a ring inside, used to be fastened between branches of a tree in the forest while the bottom part, on which meat scraps used to be hung, was a hook meant to be swallowed by a wolf. All of these symbols are still found in a number of municipal coats of arms in Germany. 

In early times, the Woflsangel was believed to possess magical powers, it became a symbol of liberty and independence after its adoption as an emblem of a peasant revolt in the 15th century against the oppression of the German princes and their mercenaries.

The Wolfsangel was also an initial symbol of the Nazi Party. ] In pre-war Germany, the Wolfsangel was partly inspired by the immense popularity of Hermann Lon's 1910 novel Der Wehrwolf during the 1930s, where the protagonist, a resistance fighter during the Thirty Years War, adopted the magic symbol as his personal badge. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsangel

It may just be coincindence, but your question for this week was about radical groups on either side, and what you saw was a symbol that has meanings besides just the Nazi association.   If we use the association with "wolf traps," could it be that a party in the East will "set a trap" of sorts for either a political party or country?   The early association with "resistance" is interesting too.  Perhaps it's resistance to Nazi/Nationalist movements?    

I'm just talking out loud, because you mentioned a symbol I wasn't aware of, and it apparently has some different interpretation possibilities beyond just Nazi symbolism.

It's also interesting that you mentioned Warsaw.   As you may know, the President of Poland met with Trump in the White House this week.  In their joint press interview afterwards, he seemed to be suggesting that Trump had already agreed to stationing troops in Poland (Jim Mattis has since walked this back).  In any case, watching the two interact in the press conference, I got a strong sense that Duda had secrets that he wasn't revealing and was, in some way, trying to "trap" Trump.   

villager and villager reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Rosie, I think it's perfectly possible that there are groups in Eastern Europe trying to set traps for others, but I don't think that's what my remote viewing was about.

I recently came across this site that confirms there are far-right paramilitary groups operating in the Czech Republic:

https://www.radio.cz/en/section/curraffrs/security-expert-paramilitary-groups-reason-for-concern

And there are definitely more neo-Nazis in Germany than you'd think - in spite that it's against the law:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/31/neo-nazi-eastern-chemnitz-germany-saxony

ReplyQuote
Share: