Notifications
Clear all

RV for August 3 - Putin

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Between the recent news about possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, and the unstable situation in Iran, Putin looks like an interesting target for remote viewing. I also included Turkey because it's so important for the stability of the Middle East, and there is an ongoing question of whether it's going to stay in NATO or switch over to the Russian side.

Putin is well known, but most people don't know other important figures in Russia, so there is a risk of seeing Putin clearly but not others he may be talking or otherwise interacting with. To compensate for this, it could help to try to get a bit of a stronger connection to Russia before this exercise. There are many ways you could go about it. If you have ever been to Russia, you could have a look at photos or souvenirs you have from the trip. If you know somebody who has been to Russia, you could have a chat with them and ask for their feelings about the place. You could watch a movie or read a story set in Russia (it shouldn't matter too much if it isn't very factual - "Red Sparrow" is perfectly OK). Or you could go to the website of Tass, the Russian news agency, and have a look at the photos there.

This remote viewing exercise is as follows:

Person: Vladimir Putin

Time: From one month ago to one month in the future.

Some of you will find it easier to do first the past, then the future. Others may prefer to simply focus generally on the present.

Target: Any activities, conversations or meetings relating to the United States, Iran or Turkey.

It's probably best to focus on each country separately. You may see things that seem pretty factual, entirely symbolic, or some mix of both. In any case, attempt to answer the following questions: Where is this happening? Who is present? What is going on? Why are people doing this?

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, Lola and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

This is what I got:

US: Putin is talking with his foreign minister about Maria Butina. He's trying to get her out of prison, but chances seem slim. For the moment, he's attempting to establish a channel of communication with her to get reports about how much the US authorities seem to know.

Iran: Putin is talking with some Russian generals and there is also an Iranian general present. They are talking about maintaining order in Syria. Iranian forces appear to be a big part of it. The Iranian general keeps insisting that Putin put pressure on Israel to stop attacking them, Putin says he's trying but doesn't look at all convinced that there will be any change in the situation. He promises to supply him with all the weapons he may need.

Turkey: Putin is talking on the phone to Erdogan. It seems like a wide-ranging conversation: gas pipelines, NATO, the Turkish stock market. Erdogan says he needs money quickly. Putin says he should ask for help from the Silk Road project on that front. Also, he assures Erdogan that Syrian refugees should be able to return home soon, and that will take some of the pressure off.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I'll leave this going for another week, see if anyone else wants to have a go.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Maria, this is interesting.  I asked my cards what Putin was feeling about Putina.  Both he and Trump feel very cornered about this arrest because of what she knows. Putin feels she could ruin his plans for Trump. Trump is also nervous about her. 

ReplyQuote
(@tag22)
Prominent Member Registered

This will probably go outside the time limits you set.  Sorry. Every time I check in on Putin and Trump, I see the Looney Tunes bulldog, Spike, as Putin, and Trump as the little yapping terrier, Chester that will do anything for his hero Spike.  Putin finds Trump annoying and undisciplined.  I see him rolling his eyes when he is told that Trump is on the phone again.  However, he is giddy over America being embarrassed by this guy.  I hear him laugh at what our “ precious democracy “ has brought us.  He is delighted seeing that the most powerful country in the world is divided and brought to it’s knees by a few fake social media accounts.  

Trump attacks those that have stood in Putin’s way. I think this is coordinated.  This week with McCain is a big example. However, whether Trump knows it or not, Putin is helping our enemies behind our back.  As our reputation and standing is being ruined, Putin is playing the reliable statesman.  I feel really uneasy as it looks like Putin is forming alliances with our enemies and some old allies as well.  He has not forgiven us for the breakup of the USSR.  He believes those other countries are rightfully his.  To restore his kingdom, he needs to take American influence out, and destroy NATO.  He would love to see CA or TX secede, so our country would break apart like his did. 

I had a dream last week.  I am putting my interpretation in parenthesis.  Please let me know if anyone sees anything different.   I dreamed that I walked into our long ago shuttered Sears store (now just a shell of what it once was, like Russia?) and found a button on the floor.  A lady in a red coat (Mother Russia?)said the button (Crimea?) was hers off her coat.  I said that it didn’t match the buttons on her coat.  I looked again and there were buttons all over the floor.  I turned back to the lady, but she was gone.  When I turned around all the buttons were gone also. However, these little crocheted (homemade?) things that looked like 2 in wide toilet seat covers were raining down.  I heard that they were ear muffs.  (Being able to come out of this mess of our own making and hear the truth again?)

Bee and Bee reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: