Notifications
Clear all

RV for August 24 - Trump before the midterm elections

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Several people suggested to look at some of the court cases surrounding Trump. I'm not entirely comfortable with that, because generally there are good reasons for confidentiality around court cases. Also, it's easy to lose sight of the forest if you look too intensely at the trees. So I'm proposing instead to cut to the chase and try to answer the question that is really in everybody's minds: what will be the legal situation of Trump just before the elections?

The exercise is as follows:

Person: Donald Trump

Time: 31st October 2018 (Halloween)

Target: What is his legal situation? Is he still president? Have impeachment proceedings started? Has he been charged with anything? Has the Trump Organisation been charged with anything?

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I don't know if picking Halloween was a good or a bad idea. On one hand, it made it easy to focus on the specific date, on the other... I started seeing pictures of Halloween in Times Square, New York, and that wasn't quite what I was after. I tried to look around for any signs of the general political situation, rather than stop and try again. And it was quite interesting. First, I saw a group of women dressed as peaches cut in half. I was wondering whether my targeting of political scenes had gone wrong, and then they started shouting: "Impeach! Impeach!" I also so a number of people wearing masks of Mike Pence, all of them clearly against him. One of them was wearing a Pence mask and robes like the Star Wars evil emperor. Another was carrying a plastic rifle and a head of Lady Liberty (as if he had just beheaded her).

My conclusion is that Trump is still president at this point, and impeachment proceedings haven't started. But many people feel that he won't stay much longer in office, and are expecting Mike Pence to become president soon... and they already dislike him a lot.

I'll leave this exercise up for another week, see what other people come up with.

Sophie, Jeanne Mayell, Snowbird and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

I see the Joker from Batman. He’s at the height of a manic episode. Eyes bloodshot. He’s not sleeping. He’s lost it. Then I see Edvard Munch’s scream portrait. 

I don’t think he’s out of office but he feels frantic. Threads. He’s barely holding on.

Sophie, Jeanne Mayell, Snowbird and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mikeb)
Estimable Member Registered

OK, I didn't get anything with great detail... but here's what flashed past: Nothing is changed regarding Trump, he's still in office and I didn't pick up anything about him being indicted. Interestingly, I kept getting Mike Pence; it could be that something has been revealed by Halloween that puts him in legal jeopardy? Or perhaps it's just that he would become President if/when Trump goes away... I sense it's the former. I don't really want to interpret it.

As for the Trump Organization, I saw the formidable Trump Tower and felt it was like a giant safe. While this flashed by, I also saw images of Ivanka and Jared. Don't know what that is all about, but it's what I "saw".

Oh, also this: while I was concentrating on nothingness, waiting for RV images to appear, I kept hearing an old song from the early 1970's running through my mind - "Deal" by Jerry Garcia. "Wait until that deal goes down. Don't you let that deal go down, no no." Over and over.

That's it. Thanks, Maria, for these exercises. If readers come to know how easy it is to "RV", there will be greater participation, and more results that can be considered by us all. (I presume that the simple approach to RV-ing that I've used is sufficient: clear the mind, concentrate on the subject matter and the date, and let the images flow forth...) I mentioned to Jeanne a while back that these predictions are like tracking the projected path of a hurricane. There are many weather computer models that "predict" how and where a storm will develop, strengthen and fade. They all project somewhat different paths. But when one combines these models' predictions, it becomes much clearer where there is significant overlap and hence a better understanding of how a storm's future will unfold.

So it is with the RV exercises, the group quarterly predictions and the individual predictions and intuits that this community puts forth. These are all "computer models" that project where something may be in the future. Like the weather computer models, some are outliers... but with the future in flux, they may not be wrong. And when there is a significant confluence of community-predicted events, we get a much better sense of what lies ahead.

It is all really fascinating.

Sophie, BlueBelle, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Mikeb thank you for participating and for the apt description of the group predictions and RV exercises.  

When I first began posting the timeline predictions in 2010, I called them “impressions” and “visions” rather than predictions because really they are more  impressions of the future than predictions.

But search engines need the word “predictions” in order to help the public find the site.  

And yes if people realized how easy it is to do his work, then we could get an even more robust image of the future.  That’s one reason why I opened the Read the Future nights up to he public.  It is also wonderful to see people like you discovering this gift of sensing the world more deeply that we all have. 

Sophie, Unk p, mariad and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I gave this exercise a try for the first time and came up with the following:

I saw an image of the Capitol building lit up at night and protesters out front. When I asked about where Trump is, I got an image of the White House with the lights off and a message of don’t go there it is too painful. When I contemplated what was going on with Pence, I got a sense of him being in a great state of fear. 

My conclusion is that enough becomes public by then that there is widespread outrage.

LalaBella, Sophie, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: