Notifications
Clear all

RV for August 17 - Novichok poisonings

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

There was a suggestion a while ago about looking at the Novichok poisonings in Britain. I find it an intriguing subject. Even though the story is over, it's fairly clear to me that there are many gaps in the story told to the public. This is almost certainly classified material, so I wasn't sure whether to do the exercise or not, but I thought it would be interesting on a personal level, if nothing else. Do not post anything that you feel is confidential information, but if you feel that there are any hints it's safe to post, do so. Please avoid looking at the victims of the poisonings, because it could be pretty unpleasant and disturbing. To get into the right vibe, you may want to look at the photos that have been published about the cases.

Exercise 1:

Location: Porton Down Laboratories, where the Novichok material was analysed

Time: From March 2018 to present

Target: Anything related to Novichok

Exercise 2:

Person: Sergei Lavrov, Russian foreign minister

Time: From January 2018 to present

Target: Anything related to Novichok

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Just to let people know - I did try to look into this, and it was interesting, but I'd rather not share it here. Mostly because I don't fully understand what I saw, and I don't know how classified it may be. I'll just say I now think the case is a lot more complex than what you may think from following the media.

ReplyQuote
Share: