Notifications
Clear all

Group RV TASK. SENATOR ELIZABETH WARREN.

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Even though most people didn't see her running for president, those that saw the possibility have been proven right. News has come out that Elizabeth Warren is considering running for president on 2020, depending on what happens in the coming November elections.

I still see that timeline as one of low probability. I sense that lots of big events are going to happen next year in the USA, and by the end of it the political scene is going to look very, very different from what it looks like now. Elizabeth Warren deciding that she is better staying as a senator rather than running for president is going to be only a small part of that.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Warren just released her DNA analysis, showing Native American Heritage,  a sign she will run for president.  She also released a video about her Native American heritage:   https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2018/10/15/warren-addresses-native-american-issue/YEUaGzsefB0gPBe2AbmSVO/story.html?et_rid=1739387563&s_campaign=todaysheadlines:newsletter

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Warren just released her DNA analysis, showing Native American Heritage,  a sign she will run for president.  She also released a video about her Native American heritage.  If you scroll down in the article you see a promotional film she made about her Native American heritage. 

TaG22, Shawn, TaG22 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Wow. That's actually a bold pro-active move on her part. So many people I've heard of claiming Native American ancestry but knowing that its often folklore not fact have shied away from the actual testing. They'd almost rather claim they are than actually know.

So knowing the odds and what she'd face from Trump if she wasn't, she had to be a confidence factor as well as her bring willing to be wrong. At this point "the wrath of Trump " is more than old news.

Smart and brave, may many more strong, qualified women also consider running.

Hadn't seen this new story yet, thanks, Jeanne!

ReplyQuote
(@2eyeshaveit)
Eminent Member Registered

It figures that after hearing that news, Trump at first said "Who cares?" Then 2) denied he'd make a $1 million donation to charity if she did, then 3) claimed he'd only do it if she were the nominee and "did the test himself" (ewww), then 4) claimed it "showed" she was "only 1 in 1000" (no, that was the extreme low end of the estimate) and 5) claimed the Cherokee "didn't want her" (even though in her own video, she specifically said she's not seeking tribal membership: elizabethwarren.com/fact-squad/heritage/

As I said, I'm not a remote viewer per se, and I know this isn't what others are seeing, but I remember after Trump won, I had a distinct thought in my head saying, "It's you, Elizabeth." As in, she'd be the one who would be president in 2020 against all odds. I am aware it makes no logical sense.

Whether she runs or not, as I said, I'm sending all good thoughts, strength, and prayers her way, because she needs them. I appreciate her calling out all Trump's BS right to his face when it seems everyone else is too chicken.

Jeanne Mayell, CDeanne, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: 2EyesHaveIt

...and "did the test himself" (ewww)...

"ewww!"   Thanks for making me laugh! 

A year before the 2012 election, I met with my Read the Future group and meditated forward to see what would happen in November 2012. I wanted to see how the Obama-Romney contest would play out.  TO my surprise, I didn't see Obama or Romney, but my inner screen was filled with the image of a blond woman.  Spirit has a funny way of speaking to us.  They made the image really huge.  Two other people in our small meditation group also saw a blond women. 

We wondered who it could be!  At the time I had never heard of Elizabeth Warrne. Some of us thought it must be Ann Romney, but yuk, no, please God, why would you be showing us Ann Romney, Mitt Romney's icky wife?  

A  few months before the election it hit me.  Elizabeth Warren  was running against GOP incumbent Senator Scott Brown, a not-so-bright but handsome Republican bro who'd show up in a pick-up truck and jeans to demonstrate that he was an average joe.  (I will never really understand how the GOP is able to convince blue collar workers that they represent them.)  I realized from the vision I'd had that this blond women would not only win, but would go on to become a major force in the national progressive movement. I would love her to be president. 

Here's the video of a speech she gave a year before the election that went viral.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htX2usfqMEs   IF it doesn't work, then copy and paste into your browser window. This is who she is.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Jeanne, now I'm all curious to know who she is. I remember predicting a blonde woman for one of the future years many predictions ago.

Curious to know what and who your link went to as it didn't work for me. I get a redirect with a bridge to nowhere. (Thank goodness that one isn't blonde ?)

ReplyQuote
(@2eyeshaveit)
Eminent Member Registered

Michele, Jeanne's YouTube link worked for me, but when I originally tried to post a video link myself, it removed it, but I think copying and pasting the link into a web browser still works.

I picture one of two things happening: the race will be surprisingly close, so she'll either 1) decide to become Senate Majority Leader instead and whips them into shape or 2) actually ends up losing, but spends the time solving the country's problems as a civilian and ends up running for president and winning in a nail-biter. Again, I know this isn't what the polls say.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Michele, I was unclear and have edited what I wrote to make it clearer - the blond  in my vision was Elizabeth Warren.  She came through in a vision in which she was much larger than life when I first saw her - a sign that she would become someone of great national significance.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Thanks Jeanne and Eyes2Haveit, the links finally  connected.

Meaning, significance and clarity eventually come together but sometimes it all takes a while! But no doubt she's playing a significant role in history, one way or another!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: