Notifications
Clear all

Group RV TASK. SENATOR ELIZABETH WARREN.

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

This is an RV group task.

Target: Senator Elizabeth Warren.

Target Date: November 2020.

OK, please concentrate on Her, and the 2020 time slot, especially November. We  need to get anything useful. Is she still in office?

Is she running as a candidate?

What kind of public role is she playing?......

Anything useful. This slot stays open indefinitely. Answers by then. please file here.

ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Warren  is running for re-election to the Senate this year (election will be held September 2018).   If she's re-elected (which seems likely) she'll serve another six year term in the Senate, with the term starting in January 2019.

She has repeatedly said in public interviews that she is not interested in running for President in 2020.   

The rest of this is not from remote viewing on my part, but just my gut instincts and personal opinions formed from  lots of reading and thinking about where we are headed and who the best choice to challenge Trump in 2020 might be.

Even though she has denied she is interested in running, there is a good chance that the Democratic party higher ups might push Warren to run as President (and indeed may already be discussing this with her).  However, I believe in my gut that that would be a mistake on the Democratic Party's part.  I personally don't feel that Warren will have much of a chance of winning if she runs for President in 2020, and especially if she is running against Trump.  She would probably not appeal to enough Republicans and independents to get them to swing Democrat. I'm an independent myself, and my hope is that the Democrats will choose someone who is more moderate and also calm and strong enough to bring the country back together and I just don't see Warren as the person to do that, as much as I respect her as a Senator.     Warren also has some baggage - deserved or not - that could and would be used against her in a Presidential race.

She might also be selected as a VP candidate by someone else, probably a male candidate, to appease progressives and women.    Of course, in that case, it will be the person running for President who matters more.   My hunch (or maybe hope?) is that either Biden or Schiff will be the Democrat's nominee for President in 2020, not Warren. 

I personally would vote for Joe Biden in a heart beat.  I cried the day he announced he wasn't going to run due to family reasons; I had a deep sense of dread when he made that announcement, and this was well before Trump became the GOP nominee.  However, I'm aware that age will work against him at this point too.   

I could also easily support Schiff.  He has been a true, consistent voice of reason in Congress regarding Trump's antics, and he has also been a fine representative for my home state of California.    If it were not for Adam Schiff's work on the house intelligence committee, Mueller probably would have already been fired.   He's also demonstrated that he is able to work effectively across the aisle, which I think is going to be a necessity for whoever is our next President  (he also was elected to Congress in a district that had historically voted Republican until his election). 

He doesn't have any baggage in his past that I have been able to uncover, although he is from California and Jewish, both of which might be a hard sell in some parts of the country.  He is also a decade younger than Warren (he's currently 58, she's 69) so he might appeal more to younger voters.  And, Schiff has more foreign affairs experience than Warren.  I have, however, no idea whether he is even considering a run for President, so who knows?

Laynara, Michele, Laynara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@susane)
Trusted Member Registered

There are some psychic mediums on YouTube (yes, I know, but it sounds plausible) that are floating the idea that Schiff could become the next Speaker of the House, and if Trump and Pence both go down because of the Mueller investigation, he would be the next in line for the Presidency.  Schiff would  be re-elected in 2020.  Any thoughts?

RosieHeart, Laynara, MizMargo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

If you are going to do the remote viewing, refrain from reading everyone's posts as they will confuse and obscure your ability to do it.

Here are some tips to get an accurate answer:  RV is psychic or intuitive (intuitive is the same thing as psychic).

This type of insight has nothing to do with logic or analysis. So you can leave out your opinions and knowledge about Warren or any other candidate when doing the task because opinions and data are coming from your own logic or emotions or what you read somewhere and that is using the other side of the brain(the not psychic side) .  You only need your knowledge to be able to understand what you are seeing when you see something.  But you are likely to be most accurate if you know nothing about any of these candidates. 

Use your imagination and tell us what pictures pop up when you focus on the target.  

Back in 2011 when I was doing an RV on the 2012 election I saw a large close up of a blond woman. It was before Warren announced she was running for Senate and I hadn’t known who she was.  Two other students who were meditating with me also saw a blond woman.  

Later when she won in an upset against incumbent Scott Brown I realized not only had we been seeing Liz Warren, but that this woman was going to become one of the most important politicians on the national scene.  At the time, just based on the vision, I thought she'd be president some day. It was solely because of the largeness of the image I’d had  and later of a feeling of trust and power she exuded.  

I don't know anymore about her being president.  Just that she would be powerful, which she has been. The GOP has changed that image of her by doubling down on her with denigration, bots, like they did on Hillary.  But things can change back, and there will undoubtedly be much change between now and 2020.  So see what you get without so much information or forethought about her or anyone else you pick up.  If you get something strange or unexpected, even some images you don't understand, let us know.  You are probably onto something. 

If you are not visually inclined, then what prominent impression (color, sound, words, in your gut or just a knowing)  pops in your head when you concentrate on November 2020?  

SDJ, Durwood, MizMargo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@demeter)
Trusted Member Registered

Hi, I'm new here (although I've posted in the predictions comments as 'Rachael'.

I see her sitting at a desk and she's surrounded by people. The office is quite small and it's in an old bulding with a green courtyard. The people are coming in and out with a hurried energy. She seems tense and serious but grounded.

I don't think she's the candidate but could be the VP but it seems unlikely. She's visible but not at the centre.

That's all I can get without pushing.

Laynara and Laynara reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mikeb)
Estimable Member Registered

Hi - First Timer here. I'm really unsure how to conduct an RV scan, so I simply closed my eyes and imagined the monthly headings of September then October then November of 2020, keeping Warren's image in mind. At first, nothing happened. But as I did a "rewind" on the months, I got brief glimpses. In September, she was speaking to a crowd and there was a lot of light around here and most of the crowd. In October, she was not speaking, but was in a crowd. There was still light around her, but not as much around the crowd. In November, she was deeper into a darkened crowd, slightly off to the left of the image's center. Again, she was not speaking. Her head was reflecting light, but it was the only light point in the picture.  The crowd surrounding her were dim and murky.   

This sounds fairly detailed, but these are attempted recollections of really, really quick single scenes that flashed through my mind. Don't know if I'm doing it right, but it's what I perceived...

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Mikeb and Demeter, You are doing it right.  Good job.  Mikeb, Welcome to our community!  Demeter/Rachel thank you for posting. Perhaps you could show up at the next Read the Future Night.  I will be scheduling it for September and will be notifying people who click on the Join the List button at the top of the prediction page.  I hope you join. And thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi Gang,

A very good start on Senator Warren. Keep it going. The longer we doit, and the more we do it, the stronger the line that emerges. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

I always get the color blue when I focus on her. And the word determination. She’s steel. 

2020 is undulating in my mind. I can’t get a solid read. I don’t think she runs. Kamala Harris is more likely as is Joaquin Castro. I feel someone with roots in the Latino community. The border will be a key issue. As is the economy which will be in the Shitter. 

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I see a busy woman at a desk with lots of piles of paper and others around the desk.  Personally, vicious attack from the right have exhausted her, but professionally she becomes a trusted message broker by both sides.  She's the point at the bottom of an upside down triangle.  She goes to the right and says, "This is where the left wants to go."  The right says, "This is where we're willing to go."  She returns to the left and says, "These are your parameters." 

ReplyQuote
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

Hi, I'm new here as well. I'm not sure I'm doing this right either, but I want to add a description of the visual I got when I tried to focus on Senator Elizabeth Warren and November 2020:

I see a long narrow tarmac road with low lying, green seaside vegetation on either side. Elizabeth Warren is at the front of an unending procession of women who are walking on this road. Ahead there are dark storm clouds, but there is no rain. The women are leaning into headwinds and walking purposefully. Elizabeth Warren is quiet and she looks serious and determined. She is holding a blank white banner that is being blown against her and the other women at the front. It does not look like a typical protest - the women are wearing modern office type attire. Behind them, the sun is peaking out of the clouds from their left.

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I'm getting that she is still a senator, and still very busy.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I wish I had more confidence in my RV skills, but here's what I got.  It's murky regarding office and outcome.

Elizabeth Warren, November 2020

When I threw cards on Warren  in 2020 a few days ago, I saw her dealing with tremendous strife and I don’t think she would be under such pressure unless she were running for office.  These are the cards that resonated:  her significator card was Four of Wands, “Completion,” her challenge was “Strife.”  For what she was going into, I threw  the Nine of Disks, “Gain.”  Hopes, dreams and fears:  The Devil, Trumps.  Outcome: Eight of Disks, “Prudence.”

In my RV meditation, I’m drawing on the cards as a foundation for the RV, but also looking at her specifically in November, 2020.  I do feel that she is running for office but don’t know for sure which one.  I have a sense that that she has persevered through relentless attacks leading up to this.  Dems are ahead in the polls, so she is taking a prudent, cautious approach.  She is weary but encouraged, however also  afraid of being overconfident.  There is tremendous worry that the Russians are attempting  yet again to rig this election.

I see Warren arriving at a hotel.  I see her getting out of the car.  It’s a clear day.  She is very, very thin now, but not ill.  She has secret service protection.  She is meeting with supporters and staff.  Then later there  is a core group of advisors sitting at a large conference table with her.  Aides come in and out of the room.  This is a calm group.  They are serious, not joking around.  Focussed on numbers.  There are TV monitors in the room.  They are watching results live, but also getting polling information from independent analysts.  They crunch numbers and Warren listens.  Warren carries with her a real sense of calm.  It’s palpable.   I see her going out to speak to a crowd of supporters.  She’s smiling.  It’s good news, I think.  However, the opposition refuses to concede, which is what is making her cautious, but she does smile and thanks the supporters.  There are still votes to be counted and there are still questions about rigging, so victory can’t be claimed outright one the big night.

I’m looking at Warren in the week after the election.  There are still questions.  There have been voting irregularities and improprieties.  .  The country is in turmoil, but it’s not as bad as during the last months of Trump when the entire country falls into crisis.  Warren still seems optimistic and confident.  

I still see Warren in Washington for Thanksgiving.  She’s joking about being called “Pocahontas.”  She says something like, “how’s Pocahontas doing now?”

Laynara, javamyworld, MizMargo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I get a jumble of timelines. At least 3 strong possibilities. 1) She accepts VP ticket nomination, with Kamala Harris running for president; 2) She has a surprisingly difficult re-run for Senate next time around, Twitler unleashes Russian tollbots to try to smear her, it's ugly but she prevails; 3) An unexpected tragedy, but I can't see what it is (plane crash? attack on the Capitol? car crash? sudden illness?), I can't see if she survives but is debilitated or if she perishes.

I get a sense of what she's feeling now: she feels she is more effective as a senator than as a VP. She has zero interest in running for president because she knows she would lose. She would only consider the VP position if it's something revolutionary, she won't be second banana to a male. 

For now I see scenario 2 as the stronger of the 3.

Laynara, Durwood, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Agreed Laura. But things can change.

Laynara, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Well said, Rosie Heart. Agree with your analysis. Will be interested in more comments as time goes along. 

A lot of change may come about as fate and politics change course but for now, this all seems very plausible if not probable possibilities!

RosieHeart, BlueBelle, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

I followed Jeanne's guidance on performing a Remote Viewing and I asked about November 2020. Here are the two images I received:

The first image was me sitting on a green and lush cliff in Hawaii. The sand was white, the ocean was blue, and the lava rocks were huge. It was a very peaceful scene, the sun was bright and warm but there was an odd feeling of only me being there. As if it was post-civilization in Hawaii.

The second image was one of those white placards they have on bathroom doors. The figure of a woman was on the left and the figure of a man was on the right. On the top was the word "Right" and on the bottom was the word "Wrong".  It didn't specify which was right or wrong. You had to figure that out yourself.

I usually get random, out of the blue visions or dreams but I had never done a remote viewing so this was my first one and I was quite impress with the experience. 

I'm welcome to any and all interpretations. 

ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

I feel as if Elizabeth Warren is focused, determined and dedicated, but she is getting frazzled and her nerves are wearing thin (whose aren't in this day and age, especially if you are in the political trenches). She is very aware how to guard her mental and physical health, that's why she won't run for office.That's also the reason she recently got a puppy, there is noting better to stimulate your heart energy, remain dedicated to kindness and stay in the moment than an animal companion. She aims to have her boundaries unmistakably set and violating them is just not worth the health sacrifice. She feels she is more helpful in a different role.

Michele, RosieHeart, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigoldc)
Eminent Member Registered

I think I might be too late to this but I see Elizabeth Warren as stagnant. My vision is of her on stage giving a speech for Hilary in a red shirt in 2016. Her time has passed. I can't see her in the future only a soft fading voice. 

ReplyQuote
(@2eyeshaveit)
Eminent Member Registered

I don't see her fading away. Whether she runs for the presidency or not, she made a mark (look at all the "nevertheless, she persisted" swag). I'm not very good at remote viewing, so I won't speculate on things based on the news or my own opinion here.

What I will do is continue to send her prayers and support, because she needs them. She really is fighting her heart out.

Zoron, you posted on a previous thread that you saw her running on a joint ticket with Bernie Sanders. Any updates on that?

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: