Notifications
Clear all

Remote Viewing Scanning of the Middle East

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Another sign of potential escalation: Iran Revolutionary Guard in Syria near the Golan Heights is now saying they are "awaiting orders" whether to attack the Golan Heights or not.

ReplyQuote
(@celticwitch)
Estimable Member Registered

I've been having the same image of rockets being launched from a multiple rocket launcher from a hillside.  This image has been persistent for a few weeks now.  I feel they're getting launched in defence, not for attack.  

ReplyQuote
(@celticwitch)
Estimable Member Registered

Good evening all. 

I've just watched the full press conference including Q&A  of Trump and Theresa May at Chequers.  If you can stomach it please watch it:   https://youtu.be/PdLcfWuFQEk   there are definite stirrings of war with Iran. 

During the conference Trump and May both stated that Britain would be buying American military equipment and being involved with Iran.  Britain has committed to sending MORE troops to Afghanistan, which is conviently situated right next  door to Iran. 

On another note there has been numerous protests in the UK at Trumps visit.  I was at one myself.  However I think we're all missing the point of this visit.  

In one week there's been a gathering of NATO member states agreeing to INCREASE the amounts paid to NATO, an agreement from Britain on military support and now he's visiting Putin who will also have interests in the area. 

Trump is loving the news about him insulting Theresa May, Angela Merkel, fighting with European leaders. It's been a complete distraction to what is actually going on.  

For me this has all been about Iran. 

RosieHeart, BlueBelle, Lola and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I wouldn't go as far as saying that the whole point of Trump's trip was to talk to world leaders about Iran, but it certainly looks like it was high on the agenda.

And on the other hand, Iran has been saying things along the lines that they're ready for war if it comes to that. They've even used the expression "mother of all wars" to refer to a potential conflict. Remember at what point Saddam Hussein used that phrase?

ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: Maria D White

I wouldn't go as far as saying that the whole point of Trump's trip was to talk to world leaders about Iran, but it certainly looks like it was high on the agenda.

And on the other hand, Iran has been saying things along the lines that they're ready for war if it comes to that. They've even used the expression "mother of all wars" to refer to a potential conflict. Remember at what point Saddam Hussein used that phrase?

Absolutely agree, Maria.   For me, the tip off was the fact that Netanyahu and Abba both flew to Moscow to meet with Putin in the three days before he met with Trump.   And, the day before Trump met with Putin, he had what was described as a "phone meeting" with Netanyahu.   So, it makes sense that something re: the middle east/Iran/Syria was agreed to during that Putin-Trump meeting.

My hunch is it had to do with Iran more than Syria.   Whatever it was, it probably didn't originate with Trump, but with Putin and Netanyahu.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Syria seems to be wrapping up, though it isn't over and it's still quite possible to see another flare-up if Syria doesn't respect the limits around the Golan Heights.

I agree with you that something was agreed on the Trump-Putin meeting as regards the Middle East. And if Trump doesn't keep his promise, the Russians will release to YouTube the bit of the conversation where he made his promise (it wouldn't be the first time they do something like that), and Putin will threaten Trump with releasing the other bit of the conversation where he thanked him for his help on the campaign. And that, for Putin, was probably the whole point of the meeting.

And in the meantime, in response to Iran, Trump has tweeted (caps are his, not mine): NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE

KB, RosieHeart, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Another update on the news that seems to confirm what people were seeing here for September in Iran: Senior figures in the Australia's Turnbull government have told the ABC they believe the US is prepared to bomb Iran's nuclear capability. The bombing could be as early as next month.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I mentioned earlier on this thread that I knew a number of people had sensed a nuclear attack on Jerusalem. Today I went to the movies and I saw the most spectacular confirmation: the latest Mission Impossible movie starts with a combined nuclear attack on Jerusalem, Mecca and Rome.

But nobody should freak out too much. In the movie, the attack is an illusion, and the same is true for these visions. The nuclear connection is symbolic. But that doesn't mean that there is no truth at all in a possible future attack on Jerusalem and Mecca. Both of them are potential targets for bombing in the next five years, just not nuclear bombing.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

July is over so it's a good time to check how good the predictions for July were.

There have been protests in Tehran, so those that saw that were correct.

Nothing significant has happened in Tel Aviv except for some minor demonstrations connected to events in Palestine, so that was correct as well. Pompeo didn't go back to Israel.

Nothing happened in the Lebanon border, so those that saw some skirmishes were wrong. They may have seen what was happening in nearby Southern Syria locations, where there was military activity.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Maria, Thanks for doing some tracking of hits!! We need tracking for the forum predictions!  

I wish we had more of it going on for predictions made in the forum. I have a good system for the Prediction Page, but not yet for the forum.  For the Forum predictions made in a random post, I rely on people telling me exactly what they predicted and for what time period,  and where to find it on the site, and then provide the link to the news story that shows it came true.  Then I can post it in the HITS section of the Prediction Page. 

That said, it's hard to get timing right in a prediction, especially down to the month. I figure that as long as the prediction comes true after it was predicted  it can be counted as a hit.  

Maria you got a remarkable prediction correct a while back.  You got it down to the day.  I posted it and will try to dig it up at some point, but it was one of the most remarkable hits because you got the exact day. That gives me another idea:  we need a section that tracks the most remarkable hits. 

So many ideas, so little time. :-)

Laynara and Laynara reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Jeanne, 

Have you considered a forum section just for hit tracking?   Or maybe starting a running thread just for posting hits?   That would make it easy for people to see hits in one central place, instead of spread out throughout the forum in different posts.   Perhaps when people make a "hit post" in a thread like that, they could link to the original prediction post?  Just thinking out loud. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yes, all in one place in the forum -- that was the idea I had.  We have a place on the Prediction Page for hits that are from the Timeline Predictions and anyone else's posts that come up with predictions that can be tracked.  This would be just for the forum.  It's own thread or topic. 

RosieHeart, Michele, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: