Notifications
Clear all

Associative remote viewing - the UK general election result!

35 Posts
10 Users
112 Likes
 stu
(@stu)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi All,

on the 12th December 2019 the UK is having a general election!

Let's try to predict the result...

I did this project here back in 2017 and a lot of people found it fun so I thought
I'd throw it out there again.

this is the 2017 thread:
https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/international-predictions/associative-remote-viewing-the-uk-general-election-result/#post-1243

2019!

I have two envelopes, both contain different pictures.

I will open one of these envelopes and post the image contained here on this forum on the 1st of January 2020.

The image I post will depend on if Boris Johnson is the UK prime minister, or not.

Your task is to try to predict the image that will be posted,

On the 12th of December and i'll try to tell you what the result of the
general election will be based on if any of the predictions match or are close to the images.

If you're new to remote viewing you can learn about it here:
or use whatever method you like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uij1clj9FzY

Good luck!

the TAG for the remote viewing session is: 2384-349

Quick Start Guide: Write the down the TAG 2384-349 and then draw a random squiggle off the top of your head straight away, try to probe
the squiggle with your pen and try to feel what comes back. What are the properties of the image? colour, smell, texture etc...

or do your own thing.

This is just for fun!

Attachment removed

BlueBelle, Dina, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@dcd2510)
Reputable Member Registered

I'm not necessarily remote viewing here, as I don't have the skill. I have however tried to concentrate and think about the images. Sorry this is not just focused on the images.

I am going to try to ask a question at the end, who will become UK Prime Minister, then I will ask, what is the mood on election night for supporters of Labour vs. Conservatives, and then the UK in general. I will also ask to see 2 numbers, the first are Tories number of seats, second is Labour number of seats.

If Boris Johnson wins, I'm seeing a desert, there is trees in a line partly, but not completely. I now see a tumbleweed roll past, almost in front of the other image I saw, but not completely in it.

I get feeling of crying of sadness a bit at the thought of Johnson winning.

If Jeremy Corbyn wins/Boris is not Prime Minister, I'm seeing or thinking of some suburbs or building, I'm seeing some nature too. I'm not feeling completely amazing, but I'm not sad, I'm content and feeling that things might look up a bit or be ambiguous.

Who will become UK Prime Minister: I am faintly seeing and thinking of Jeremy Corbyn, he's smiling. Boris Johnson then enters my head, he's smiling faintly, and he's not completely upset or happy. I believe the Election will be close. There may be a hung parliament, or a slight win for either Johnson or Corbyn.

How election night feels for Labour supporters: Cheering at points, but also butterflies in stomachs, very much so, in fact. Corbyn speaks, saying that while the results are close, and they may not completely know the results that night. There is some hope though, with the party doing better in some of it's northern heartlands under threat than was thought.

How election night feels for Conservative supporters: Butterflies in stomachs, very, very, very much, they are fearful. They don't think they will lose, but they haven't done as well in some areas as they thought they would, and are a little nervous that they won't get a supermajority if they win. Boris says to his supporters he is proud to have been able to serve as Prime Minister, and hopes that continues.

Number of seats for conservative: Right now, I see around about 284. Number of seats for Labour: 301-305, these results are defying expectations of some, and so are very interesting.
This is all in a definitive margin of error, so to speak, and I am not trying to be psychic or definite. The margin of error is give or take around 25 seats for each party, meaning Labour could be pushed into a slight majority, or the Conservatives could be the largest party, not Labour. This also allows for a huge showing for the minor parties if that does indeed happen.

Now, how am I feeling on election night? A faint smile, cries of joy and sadness. I can not pin point how this election will go. I will reattempt this in the last week of the election.

Michele, BlueBelle, Dina and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)
Topic starter  

Interesting reply! thanks for the contribution DcD2510! :)

DcD2510, Dina, DcD2510 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@demeter)
Trusted Member Registered

Hi Stu,

I followed your instructions and did a weird little drawing... To me it looks like a reclining man (or maybe a dog). Like a Henry Moore sculpture. I drew it with my eyes closed and when I was drawing, I saw the image of a steam engine.

I'm super curious about what's in those envelopes now. Probably something entirely different :D But this was fun!

stu, Michele, Dina and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Doubt if either one looks like my scribble. And it didn't load. Oh well.

Gut clenching was my feeling. Lots of turmoil and a spiraling then a rising up again in steps.

Dina, stu, Dina and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Forgot to add my spiral was downwards not upwards before "stairs" likes challenging zig zags went upwards and trailed off in a bit of an unknowingly direction.

Dina, stu, Dina and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)
Topic starter  

Thanks everyone! all very interesting...please keep going... the more predictions the better!

Dina, Michele, Dina and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@stu

You bet, at least that way we pick up on each other's wave field and maybe one of us will be close or even nail it!

Always fun no matter what we pick up or how our our methods vary from day to day!

Dina and Dina reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dcd2510)

I feel Labour are being underestimated, I am biased, as is everyone, but I feel they are being underestimated. I don't think Labour will have it easy, but I believe they should not be ruled out. It's the feeling I get when I think of the UK.

BlueBelle, Dina, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)

@dcd2510

This is exactly what I feel. I think Labour will do better than what they are predicting. Right wing press are working hard trying to discredit Corbyn. They are throwing mud at him at every opportunity. 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dcd2510)

Posted by: @dina

@dcd2510

This is exactly what I feel. I think Labour will do better than what they are predicting. Right wing press are working hard trying to discredit Corbyn. They are throwing mud at him at every opportunity. 

Yes! I actually think Labour forming Government is possible, it's still unlikely, but it's possible. The thing is, what people feel about something can change with more facts, for example: If I said a month ago Labour will have a landslide loss, even though I didn't but say if that's what I was feeling, then I could feel something else now. I don't feel the Conservatives will do amazing, they may lose some seats, I think to Labour, and to Lib Dems. Labour will struggle in the north of England but won't necessarily lose there. I don't agree with some people who say Labour will have a new direction and new beginnings. My bet is they either won't need to, or they will keep most of the current policies and ways of doing things, but with maybe a younger leader if they lose.

Dina and Dina reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)
Topic starter  

Hi All,

It's time to make the prediction, first of all thanks to everyone who contributed, I appreciate all the predictions that were made.

One predication stood out as being exactly like one of the images.

@Demeter

"it looks like a reclining man (or maybe a dog). Like a Henry Moore sculpture."

Also @michele-b-here-in-the-forum

"turmoil and a spiraling" could be attributed here.

for that reason the prediction is:

On the 1st of January 2020, Boris Johnson IS NOT the UK Prime Minster.

I wouldn't get too excited tho, when I ran this task in 2017 one of the predictions made matched an image but the result turned out to be wrong.

Image will be posted on the 1st of Jan

thanks everyone

Michele, Dina, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)

@stu

I pray that the prediction is right and Johnson is not the pm. It's the last full moon of the decade and hopefully the end of the Conservative reign. I'm feeling hopeful x

lenor, stu, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dcd2510)

I've heard claims of vote rigging by the tories.

Dina and Dina reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)

@dcd2510

I'm not surprised. They have lied relentlessly all through this campaign, most of the media owned by billionaires are on their side, helping them to spread their lies. 

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@stu

@demeter You nailed it! But I'm thrilled mine is close ?

Actually i searched for my drawing based on my posts date in my google photos.

And if you use your imagination it's a nerve wracked, jumpy man reclining.  Probably in exhaustion.

One blurry photo attached. Can anyone tell me if i can compress it from my Samsung phone itself?

(Sorry, Jeanne i need to find an app that actually works otherwise.)

Attachment removed

Dina and Dina reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dcd2510)

Exit poll shows Tories may get an 86 seat majority, and the worst results for labour in over 50 years.

ReplyQuote
(@hererightnow)

Rampant anti-semitism in the party hasn't helped Labour.  Also, more than a third of supporters voted for Brexit.  This is showing tonight in the huge swing to the Conservative party.

Coyote, lenor, Coyote and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Wow.  What a night for the UK.  Their roller coaster is not one to stopping is it?

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I feel Putin's cyber warfare of disinformation was a contributing factor, along with Cambridge Analytics-type targeted disinformation campaigns.   Many may have voted for Brexit to keep migrants out, but I could feel Putin gloating all day today. And for that matter, social media is also to blame, especially Facebook, for being a willing participant.

Dina, lenor, Dina and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: