Notifications
Clear all

The Major Arcana

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I've just found a YouTube video, "The 21 faces of God" that I liked (except for choices of music - but then, we all have different tastes, you may like it). It's a great guide to the symbolism of Tarot cards.

Do you have any other guides to Tarot cards that you really like? Please share!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I wrote an article on the Trump cards that is an easy guide to the Trumps with pictures and short summaries of each card. It shows the Trumps as a story of your life and a journey of your soul.   https://www.jeannemayell.com/tarot-works/

Marley, Michele, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Jeanne, I read this as I'm awake in the night and felt overwhelmed with amazement and complete recognition. 

I can totally relate with every aspect and felt every stage but the fluidity is confusing. Does this relate to the essence of past lives experiencing if we feel we've been them all but go back and forth in the energies of each one?

I can see why your devotion to the study of the Tarot has been so profound.

Much respect.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Michele, such a good question.  The Fool's journey lays out the overall journey from Magician (I)  to Mastery (XXI Universe/World).  When you reach the highest level of mastery, you start over again at a new level.  

The answer is here in the article: 

The Journey Continues.  Although we are never back where we started, the journey starts again with the Fool, only we are more evolved. That”s because the trajectory is a spiral, not a circle, so we seem to come full circle, but we are further along in our path. - JM

Michele, we might also get stuck in one life or even during our life at one point on the journey. Let's say we got stuck on love relationships and partnerships (the Lovers VI).  We move forward in other areas, but we might have to go back and work on partnerships again.  

Life is holographic, meaning the whole is in each of the parts.  So   for example, there are learning experiences in each part of the journey that might actually involve making the overall journey from Fool to Master.  So, for example,  when you reach the Lovers part of the journey, you start as a fool, a naive novice (remember that phase?), and go through to mastery of learning how to be in a relationship.  I know that sounds complicated, but I hope it makes sense.  

VestraLux, Marley, VestraLux and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: